Guilty

My Future Husband

Hongbin look at Sanghyuk lovingly. She love that boy very much. But, what he know is she is Hakyeon's cousin. What he does not know, she's not part of Cha family. She lying to all of them. She lying to the one that she love very much. She lying. 

"Are you okay, noona?" Ask Sanghyuk as he hold Hongbin's hand tightly. 

"I'm fine," reply Hongbin as she smile.

"Really? If you have anything that you want, you can tell me. I'll bring you anywhere that you want," said Sanghyuk as he smile back.

"No. Everything is fine. Everything is perfect. I never thought that I will able to get a perfect and happy family like this," reply Hongbin. Sanghyuk nod his head.

"Omo, is there anything that I don't know?" Ask Hakyeon as she sit in front of them. She look at their hands and then their blushing face.

"Well, we are dating right now," inform Sanghyuk as he smile happily at his noona. Hongbin just nod her head as she just look at the floor. 

"I know this will happen. I'm happy for both of you. You two are my lovely dongsaeng. Congratulation,"said Hakyeon as she stand up and sit at the middle of Sanghyuk and Hongbin. She hug both of them while keep congrates them.

"Thank you noona," said Sanghyuk as he hug back Hakyeon.

"Thank you unnie," said Hongbin too. Hakyeon keep in smiling as she look at both of them. 

"Dad, Sanghyuk and Hongbin are dating! We need to make plan right now!" Shout Hakyeon as she run toward his father's room. Hongbin look at Sanghyuk with a confuse look while that boy just laugh.

Not long after that, Hakyeon and Mr Cha walk toward them with big smile on their face. Mr Cha look so happy. He fastly take over Hakyeon's old seat at the middle of them and hug them. 

"I love both of you," said Mr Cha as he start to cry. 

"Why you crying?" Ask Hongbin when she saw that man crying.

"I'm not. It just my eyes sweating," reply Mr Cha as he wipe the tears. His answer make all them laugh.

"Yes, dad. I can see that," said Sanghyuk as he put his arm on Mr Cha's shoulder. 

"What? I'm just happy for them," said Mr Cha as he pouting. 

"Stop that dad. You too old for acting cute like that," said Hakyeon as she roll her eyes. 

"No. He's still cute," said Hongbin as she hug Mr Cha. 

"Look, Hongbin know how to appreciate my cuteness," Mr Cha look at Hakyeon with proud face. His face make his daughter roll her eyes again before she smile. She sit beside Hongbin and hug the girl.

"I'm happy for both of you," said Hakyeon again. 

'What should I do? I can't be here. I'm not the one who should to be here. I should leave before it become worse,' Hongbis thought as she look at the smiling face show by her new family.