Attack

My Future Husband

Three men standing outside the house. Its look like they are guiding the house. Suddenly one of the men disappear. He's now lying under a tree hidden from the others. Another men standing beside the car while smoking. Suddenly, someone is tapping his shoulder that make he turn around. Something hit his head hard and make he faint. 

When the other man realise that he's alone, he walk toward the car searching for his friend. Then he saw his friend is still there but in the car lying unconciousness. From the reflection of the car window, he can see someone holding a bat from his back. But before he can react, his head got beaten and he received the same treatment as others. 

When the attackers confirm that there no other men outside the house, they walk toward the house slowly. The shorter one slowly look into the house through the window and saw two more men standing outside a room. 

The shorter one look around and saw another window. Skillfully, the other one open the locked window. Both of them enter the house silently and walk toward the guarded room. The taller one look at both of men scanning and calculating on their strenghtness.

Suddenly, someone walk out from the room. Before she close the room, both of them can hear someone's voice from the room. Both of them look at each other before nod. They walk toward the guards confidently. 

The two men not prepared with their sudden attack and easily knock down by both of them.

"Huh its quite easy," mumble the shorter one. 

"Who are you?" Ask Mrs Lee as she hold a knive and shoving toward both of them. She look at two figures in front her with wide eyes. She cannot recognize who are they because they wearing mask and cap. The also hide their face with their sweater hood.

The shorter one signaling at the other to enter the room. The taller nod his head and enter the room to save his love. 

The shorter silently look at Mrs Lee and walk toward her fearlessly. Mrs Lee who's shock with the sudden movement swing the knive. But, it simply got stop by the person. Mrs Lee look at the person with fear. She can sense the angry from the eyes. 

"Someone like you should be disappear from this world," said the person as she glare at the woman angryly. Mrs Lee feel like she had hear this voice. Before that woman can think more, she got slap. That person keep slaping that woman without stoping until she almost lose her conciousness. 

"You can't faint easily. Its not fair with what have you done to my Binnie," said the mask girl as she grab Mrs Lee's hair and make she look at her. That woman look at the girl weakly. 

"This is the last," said her as she slaps Mrs Lee hardly that make the woman faint. 

"Don't play with Cha family," said the girl as she stand and wait for the other to walk out from the room.