Wonshik's love

My Future Husband

"Jaehwan, what are you doing here?" Ask Taekwoon as he hug the woman.

"Just want to see you, oppa," reply Jaehwan as she smile at her oppa. 

"Oh Wonshik ssi, what are you doing here?" Ask Jaehwan when he saw the man sitting there with a woman. A woman? Now, she feel jealous.

"Well,  you recommend this cafe to me before, so I come," reply Wonshik as he smile shyly. 'Omo, my Wonshik fall hard with this woman,' shout Hakyeon in her mind. She feel excited when she saw the shy face showed by her dongsaeng.

"So, you come with your girlfriend," said Jaehwan as she smile slightly. Hakyeon can detect the disappointment in her voice. 

"Hi, good morning. I'm Cha Hakyeon. Yes, I'm his girlfriend," said Hakyeon as she look at Jaehwan. Her face change immediately. Not only Jaehwan, Taekwoon face also change. Wonshik look at Hakyeon with disbelief with what she say.

"I'm Wonshik's friend and I'm a girl. So, I'm his girlfriend," Hakyeon continue when she unable to keep herself from laughing at their face. When Jaehwan hear that, she smile shyly and look at Hakyeon. 

"I'm Lee Jaehwan," the woman introduce herself to Hakyeon.

"Well Jaehwan ssi, I have been heard many things about you from Wonshik," reply Hakyeon as she look at Jaehwan. Wonshik look at his noona and try to stop her from talking more.

"Really? I hope he only told you the good things only," said Jaehwan as she blushing.

"Well, he just told me how cute you are. Is it a good thing?" Hakyeon continue to tease them. Now, not only Jaehwan but Wonshik also blushing. 

"So, you are Wonshik?" Ask Taekwoon after he keep silent.

"Yes, I'm Kim Wonshik. Nice to meet you," said Wonshik as he stand up and shake hand with Taekwoon.

"Taekwoon, Jung Taekwoon. I'm also hear something about you from Jaehwan," reply Taekwoon. 

"Oh, is it about how cute my dongsaeng is?" Hakyeon ask. 

"No, its about how adorable he is," Taekwoon also join to tease them. Now both of their face become redder. Hakyeon and Taekwoon laugh when they saw their dongsaeng reaction. They both are so cute together. 

"Please join us Jaehwan ssi," invite Hakyeon as she pull Jaehwan's hand.

"Thank you. But, just call me Jaehwan," reply Jaehwan as she sit beside Hakyeon. 

"Okay, you can call me Hakyeon unnie," said Hakyeon as she smile. 

"Oh, there's customer. I need to go first," said Taekwoon before he left them. He fastly walk to the counter and serve his best for the customers. 

Hakyeon just watch the man working. She really like to study his face. Well she admit that she already fall in love with the man. Hakyeon look at Wonshik and Jaehwan who just staring at each other. She feel awkward to be there. She think she need to leave them alone.

"Em Wonshik, I need to go somewhere for awhile," said Hakyeon as she stand up.

"Where? I'll go with you," reply Wonshik as he want to stand too.

"No need, Wonshik. You just wait here with Jaehwannie. I'll go for a while," Hakyeon stop Wonshik from leaving. Wonshik just nod and smile at his noona. He know she want to give him chance to be with Jaehwan. He send a thankful look to his noona.