Glad

My Future Husband

"I miss you, Jaehwan," said Wonshik as he hug his wife. He smile widely. He feel very happy right not. This is the best moment in his life. He know he can trust Hakyeon. 

"I miss you too, Wonshik," reply Jaehwan. She look at her husband lovingly and kiss him.

Its true. This is true. They both already married. Wonshik is in front of her. He's hugging her. He is her husband. They will be together forever. Before, she really though that she will never able to meet Wonshik again. 

"I'm glad you safe. What happen? I though my dad caught you. He said if I'm not married with Hakyeon noona, he will kill you," ask Wonshik. Jaehwan look at her husband. She sigh before she hold Wonshik's hand tightly.

***

"Oh, isn't that Jaehwannie?" Hakyeon ask herself when she saw the girl. She then stop her car not far from Jaehwan and walk out to meet the girl. Before she can call the girl, suddenly a black car stop beside Jaehwan and a man drag her into the car. Hakyeon fastly get into her car and follow the black car. 

She follow them until they reach at a jetty. She slowly walk nearer the black car. She hide behind the storage room and saw the man who's plan this thing. "Devil," Hakyeon feel angry when she saw what the Mr Kim do to Jaehwan. When his men throw Jaehwan into the sea, Hakyeon need to hold herself from running toward the girl. She need to wait until the bad men leave.

When she sure they all have leave, she fastly run toward the sea and jump into it. She fastly swim toward Jaehwan who keep drawning. Hakyeon pray in her heart hoping that she's not too late.

***

"If not for Hakyeon unnie, I already dead," Jaehwan told Wonshik everything. That boy look at Jaehwan shockly. He does not know what has happen to that girl. He should not trust his father. He know he should not. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Its all my fault. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," said Wonshik as he hug Jaehwan tightly. Jaehwan shake her head and look at Wonshik. 

"Its not your fault. Its his fault," said Jaehwan. She smile widely and kiss Wonshik again. She feel glad everything is over.

"Wait, Mr Cha told me that you're his niece. Is it true?" Ask Wonshik when he remember Mr Cha's words earlier. Jaehwan nod her head.

"Yes, your wife is my cousin, Wonshik," interrupt Hakyeon when she enter the room with Hongbin and Sanghyuk.

"Unnie," called Jaehwan when Hakyeon sit beside her. 

"Congratulation to both of you," said Hakyeon as she hold Jaehwan's hand.

"Congrates hyung, noona. I told you, you should trust Hakyeon noona," said Sanghyuk as he look at Wonshik. 

Wonshik smile and nod his head. He then stand and sit beside Hakyeon. "Thank you, noona. Thank you for everything. Thank you for saving Jaehwan," said Wonshik as he hold Hakyeon's hand tighly. Hakyeon smile widely as she look at Wonshik and Jaehwan. 

"I'm happy for both of you," said Hakyeon. 

"But, how about my father? He will try to do something to separate us?" Ask Wonshik when he remember about that man. He look worried.

"Don't worry. That man already arrested by police," told Hakyeon. When Wonshik hear that, he sigh in relieve.

"Emm where Taekwoon oppa?" Ask Jaehwan when she realise that boy is not there.

"He's having man to man talk with your uncle," reply Hakyeon as she sigh.

"I can guess what they talking about," said Sanghyuk as he smile. He know Mr Cha will told Taekwoon everything about Hakyeon. He know how proud that man feel toward his daughter. They all keep talking and continue to tease each other. 

"Well, now lets leave this two alone. They must need some privacy," tease Hakyeon as she stand. Wonshik and Jaehwan blushing hardly when they hear Hakyeon's words. Hongbin and Sanghyuk laugh when they saw the newlywed's red face. 

"Its still early for that, unnie," mumble Jaehwan as she pouting. 

"I think Wonshik does not agree with that," tease Hakyeon as she look at Wonshik. Wonshik cough a bit while rubbing his neck. 

"Lets go," said Hakyeon as she push Hongbin and Sanghyuk out from the room.

"Fighting, hyung!" Shout Sanghyuk before he disappear with the girls. Jaehwan and Wonshik look at each other awkwardly. Suddenly they feel hot. They both blame Hakyeon for this. Wonshik sit closer to Jaehwan and hug her.

"I love you so much, my wife," whisper Wonshik.

"I love you too, my husband," whisper Jaehwan back.

They look at each other lovingly. Slowly Wonshik lean over Jaehwan and kiss her. It start from slow and innoncent kiss before it change to rough one. Wonshik slowly push Jaehwan and make her lie on her back. She put her arms around Wonshik's neck and deepen the kiss. 

Both of them breath heavily when they break the hot kiss. They look at each other as they smile. "Bed?" Wonshik speak first. Jaehwan just nod her head as she smile shyly.  Wonshik lift his wife and bring her to their bed to have their first night as husband and wife.