Of course

My Future Husband

"Are you ready?" Ask Hakyeon as she enter the room. Jaehwan fastly help her and push her toward Hongbin. Hakyeon still cannot walk properly and need to use the wheelchair until she can walk.

Hongbin nod her head as she look nervous. She feel nervous yet so happy. She actually feel very excited.

"You look so pretty, Binnie," said Hakyeon as she look at the bride with a wide smile. Hongbin look so pretty with her beautiful white dress. Like an angel.

"Thank you unnie," reply Hongbin as she smile back. 

"Are you ready?" Ask Mr Cha as he enter the room. He walk toward his girls with a big smile. 

"You look like an angel, Hongbin," praise Mr Cha as he look at the girl with his wet eyes. He feel the same when Jaehwan married. He feel very happy. His girls have found their love.

"Lets go, my dear," said Mr Cha as he hold out his hand. Hongbin walk slowly toward him and hold his hand tightly. 

"Fighting," said Hakyeon and Jaehwan at the same time before Hongbin leave the room with Mr Cha to the main hall.

Hakyeon enter the hall with Jaehwan. When her fiancee saw her, he fastly stand up and take over Jaehwan's job. He slowly push Hakyeon beside his seat. 

"Thank you, my love," said Hakyeon.

"You're welcome," reply Taekwoon as he sit back on his seat.

Hakyeon look at Sanghyuk who's standing on the aisle. Hakyeon can't help but feel so proud of him. Her cute little dongsaeng has become a man. In few minutes, he will become a husband. Sanghyuk smile at her widely. Hakyeon smile back at him and mouthing a fighting to him. The boy nod his head and take a deep breath.

When the mc announce the bride's arrival, all guests look at the main door waiting for the birde. Hongbin walk into the hall with Mr Cha. They walk slowly on the aisle toward the smiling groom.

"You two are my children, be happy both of you," said Mr Cha as he hold their hand before he give Hongbin's hand to Sanghyuk. The boy nod his head as he smile at the man. Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand tightly as they look at the groom and the bride. Hakyeon can feel her tears fall when the officer announce her dongsaeng have become husband and wife. She feel so happy for them.

"After this, we also will be there," whisper Taekwoon.

"I know," whisper Hakyeon back as she smile at her fiancee. 

The guests clap their hand loudly when the bride and groom kiss. Taekwoon take this chance and give a peck on Hakyeon's cheek. 

"Yah," scold Hakyeon as she look around to ensure no one saw that. Taekwoon smile as he show an innoncent face. 

***

"Don't you want to dance?" Ask Taekwoon. Hakyeon who's watching her dongsaeng dancing change her look.

"Of course I want. But, with my leg like this. I can't," reply Hakyeon as she smile at her fiancee. Taekwoon can see the sadness in her eyes. 

"Who said," reply Taekwoon as he lift Hakyeon. The girl automatically hold Taekwoon's neck and look at him lovingly. He sway his body following the music. Hakyeon put her head on Taekwoon's chest with a smile.

***

"Are you tired?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Taekwoon.

"Of course I'm not," reply Taekwoon as he smile at the girl. He walk toward the garden with Hakyeon in his arm. He sit on a bench with the girl on his laps. He put his hand around Hakyeon's waist and look at the girl lovingly.

"Why?" Ask Hakyeon when she realise the boy is looking at her.

"You look so beautiful tonight," said Taekwoon as he put his hand on Hakyeon"s cheek slowly. He rub her cheek softly with his thumb.

"You also look extra handsome tonight. I can see some of the girls eying you," reply Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand that hold her cheek with a smile.

"Hakyeon, will you marry me?" Ask Taekwoon as he look straight into Hakyeon's eyes. The girl put her hands around Taekwoon's neck and look at him lovingly.

"Of course I want. My answer still the same as before. But, I need you to wait. I don't want to walk on the aisle with wheelchair. I want to walk on my own legs proudly. Its once in my life. I want it to be perfect," said Hakyeon. Taekwoon already know about it but he still want to ask the question again. 

"I'll be waiting for you forever, Hakyeon. I love you," reply Taekwoon as he smile. Hakyeon give a peck on his lips.

"I love you too," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon lean forward and kiss the girl. He hold her waist softly while the girl put her hands on his chest. They does not care about any other things. Because right now is their time.

This story start with the engagement between Hakyeon and Wonshik. Through the boy, Hakyeon found Taekwoon and fall in love. Wonshik might be the one who's engage with her but its not him that she love. Taekwoon is her future husband and he will be her husband. When she can strongly walk, she will propose the boy. She promise that. 

 

THE END~

( Thank you for reading this story... Bye~ )