Date 2

My Future Husband

"Emm its nice to be here," Wonshik try to start the conversation between them. It feel awkward after Hakyeon leave. 

"Yes, it is. Taekwoon oppa decorate this cafe by himself," reply Jaehwan as she look around the cafe.

"Emm can I ask you something?" Wonshik look at Jaehwan seriously.

"What?" Reply Jaehwan as she look at other place to avoid Wonshik's stare.

"You and Taekwoon ssi, do you have any special relationshion between you two?" Ask Wonshik. He really need to know weither its okay for him to like that girl.

"We both like brother and sister. We grow uo together in same orphanage. He always take care of me. He's like a family, no, he is my family," reply Jaehwan as she smile widely. She feel grateful to be able meet Taekwoon. If not, she might be lonely without anyone by her side.

"How about you and Hakyeon noona? You two look very close?" Ask Jaehwan as she stare at Wonshik. She never feel bored looking at that face. She already fall in love with him when that man suddenly appear infront her few weaks ago. 

"Just like you and Taekwoon. We both also like a family. She's my noona and also my family that I really want for long time ago," answer Wonshik as he smile back at Jaehwan.

"Its good to know that," reply Jaehwan. 

"Yes, its good to know that," Wonshik stare at the girl lovingly. He really like that girl and feel guilty on what will happen later. He already engage with Hakyeon. He will be married with his noona and he don't know what to do. But, he trust that Hakyeon will do something to stop this marriage. He know that.