Comfort

My Future Husband

Hongbin sit on a bench in the middle of the garden. She close her eyes tightly and try to calm herself. But, she still cannot stop shivering. She look at her shaking hands with her wet eyes. She really feel scare. She hug herself that start to feel cold.

That man. She still remember that man. That ert eyes. That evil smile. That voice. He's the man that almost own her. He the one who's her mother try to sold her to. He the one. 

Hongbin still can remember that face. Before she runaway from the house, she hear her mother conversation with that man. Discuss on her price. She can feel her tears fall down when she know what her mother want to do to her. She can see that man's face through the door that opened slightly. 

She fastly run out from the house without looking back. What she know, she need to run from the devils. She does not want to become a slave. She does not want that. She rather die than doing something like that. 

She wonder around the town for few days. Fortunately, an old woman, Mrs Yoo offer her to live at her house. She take care of that woman without leaving that house. She feel happy to be there. Mrs Yoo love Hongbin and treat her like her own grandchildren.

But, her presence make Mrs Yoo's children become uneasy. They thought Hongbin just want to steal Mrs Yoo's property. They start to give Hongbin trouble. But, Hongbin keep in patient because of Mrs Yoo. She cannot leave that woman alone. 

One day, one of her son sneak into Hongbin's room and try to do something bad to her. Fortunately, the Mrs Yoo still wake up that time. She hit her son with her stick. 

"You need to get out from this house. Its dangerous for you to be here," said Mrs Yoo as she give Hongbin money. She hug Hongbin tightly before she watch that girl leave that house. 

After that, Hongbin stay at cheap motel. While she wondering around to find a job, she found by her mother's man. She try to escape but get caught by them. 

But, still she feel lucky to be here. Thanks to Mr Cha and Hakyeon. She feel happy that she able to be part of Cha family. 

"Why he's here? He and my mother might plan on something together," said Hongbin to herself after she think carefully. While she thinking, she can heard someone is walking toward her. 

"Sanghyuk, what are you doing here?" Ask Hongbin when she saw that boy. Sanghyuk just smile as he sit beside Hongbin.

"Are you okay, noona?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Hongbin. 

"I'm fine. Its better to be here than there," reply Hongbin as she point at the party place.

"Yeah, I agree with that. Its quite suffociate to be there," support Sanghyuk as he lean on the chair. He look at the sky as he smile.

"You know, Hakyeon noona always want me to accompany her looking at the sky. She said, when she look at the star, its make she feel better. The starlight is so beautiful," said Sanghyuk as he still looking at the sky. Hongbin look at the sky and lean back like Sanghyuk. 

"Unnie is right. They are beautiful," said Hongbin as she smile looking at the sky.

"But, there something that much more beautiful," said Sanghyuk as he look at Hongbin.

"Really? What is it?" Ask Hongbin still looking at the sky.

"You," reply Sanghyuk that make Hongbin look at him with red face. 

"You really cute, noona," continue Sanghyuk as he laugh.

"I'm not," said Hongbin as she put her hands on her red cheeks. She continue look at the sky. Sanghyuk too. Silently they glance at each other. When their eyes meet, they keep staring at each other. Without they know, they keep leaning at each other until their lips touch. 

'I think I already fall in love,' said Hongbin in her mind.

'I think I found my love,' said Sanghyuk in his mind.