Party

My Future Husband

"I'm feel quite unconfident, unnie" said Hongbin as she look at her reflection on the mirror. She has been wearing the yellow dress bought by Hakyeon. She look beautiful and gorgeous in that dress. Hakyeon look at Hongbin with proud feeling, like 'I'm so good in choosing dress because its so perfect for Hongbin'.

"You look so beautiful, Hongbin. You're stunning. I bet every people in this party will give their attention at you. Trust me," said Hakyeon as she corrected Hongbin's hair bang. 

"Lets go," said Hakyeon as she pull Hongbin's hand. They walk together toward the backyard. The party was held at the backyard, around the pool. When both of them arrived at the party place, they saw something that unpleasent for them.

***

"Omo, isn't this is the driver's son? What are you doing here, acting like a rich person," said Jaehyun as he approaching Sanghyuk with his friend.

The boy just keep silent because he know what the other said is true. He is a son of a driver. And he's not ashamed with it. He's there not to enjoy the party but to make sure everything is perfect. He know his place even  when Mr Cha and Hakyeon treat him as family. 

"I'm just doing my job, Jaehyun," reply Sanghyuk when the boy standing in front him. Both of them go to the same high school before. Sanghyuk doesn't know why that boy keep disturbing him.

"Oh yes? Its good to know that you know your place. Don't act like a prince when you're not the one. You just a poor boy who stay here because they are pity on you," said Jaehyun as he laugh with his friend. 

"I'm not a prince. Same as you," reply Sanghyuk that make the boy stop laughing.

Jaehyun pour his drinks on Sanghyuk's head while smiling. He love to make Sanghyuk suffer. He hate seeing this boy being treat like a prince at the school before. He feel jealous on Sanghyuk actually. Thats why he keep disturbing Sanghyuk. Other guest start to whisper among them while looking at Sanghyuk and Jaehyun. 

Hakyeon who also witnessing what has happen walk slowly toward them. As she walk, she take a bouquet of flower from a table with her. 

"I'm sorry. What did you do just now?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Jaehyun. Her appearance make Jaehyun take few step backward. Hakyeon stand in front Sanghyuk and glare at the boy.

She not giving the boy chance to answer her question and just slap that boy with the flowers. She prefer to use her own hands actually but, she does not want to give the boy any serious injury. She just want to humilate him.

Jaehyun look at Hakyeon with angry. "How dare you...," before he can finish his words, Hakyeon slap him again. Few flower lost almost all its petals. 

"This boy here is my dongsaeng. He is part of Cha family. No one can talk or treat him like that," said Hakyeon. She feel very angry. She love her dongsaeng very much and always take care of him. She never allowed other people to hurt her dongsaeng. 

Jaehyuk hold both of his pain cheeks as he glare at Hakyeon. All guests in the party are looking at them. Jaehyun look around before he look at Hakyeon and Sanghyuk.

"I'll pay for this," said Jaehyuk before he leave the place. He promise that he will pay for this humilation. 

"Now, you go upstairs and change your clothes," said Hakyeon as she smile at the boy.

"Noona, its okay. I'll just stay at...," Sanghyuk feel that he's not belong to that place. 

"No. You are my family. No one can argue with that. If anyone feel unsatisfy with it, tell them to meet me. So, I want you to be here in ten minutes. Go, hurry," said Hakyeon as she push that boy toward the door. 

But, his steps stop when he saw a beautiful girl standing near the door. He thought he saw an angel. So beautiful that make him cannot look away from her. 

"Yah, stop staring at her and go change your clothes," scold Hakyeon as she stand in the middle of Sanghyuk and Hongbin. 

Sanghyuk nod his head and walk away with his red face. He still can see Hongbin's face and smil widely when he think about her. Hongbin also blushing when the boy keep staring at her. She hold her heart as she look away to avoid Hakyeon stare. Her unnie is looking at her with a smile that make she feel uncomfortable.