Club

My Future Husband

"Why we here?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Wonshik in curious. Taekwoon also being drag by that boy without knowing where they want to go.

"Well, we need to do some undercover mission," reply Wonshik as he put his arms around Taekwoon's and Sanghyuk's shoulders. 

"Wait, isn't this is the place that Jaehwan go for her friend's bithday celebration party?" Ask Taekwoon when he remember where he has heard about the club's name.

"Lets go," said Wonshik as he drag both of them into the club. 

When they enter the club, women start to look at them and try to gain their attention. Some of them try to be close with them and do sudden touch. It really make Sanghyuk and Taekwoon feel uncomfortable. They both thinking what they need to say to their girlfriends if they know about it.

While, Wonshik just ignore them and start searching for his girlfriend. Its not like he does not trust Jaehwan. It her friends that he does not trust especially the man that always disturb Jaehwan. In this kind of place, that man might be try to do something bad to his girlfriend. 

What he worried about really happen. He spot his girlfriend but not in a happy sight for him. Jaehwan keep trying to push away Daeyong away from her. That man has been keep disturbing her. He keep trying to touch and kiss her. Jaehwan push him away hardly and stand to leave. 

"Where you want to go? I know you like it. No need to be shy," said Daeyong as he pull Jaehwan back. 

"Let me go," yell Jaehwan as she push that man again. She really hope Wonshik is there right now. Now she feel regret for not bring Wonshik with her. She just does not want to do anything that can destroy Hakyeon's plan on stopping the marriage. 

Suddenly she feel like someone is pulling her. In a blink of eyes, she already in her love's arms. She look at Wonshik with a big smile. Wonshik look at Daeyong and grab his collar.

"I already told you she's mine," said Wonshik as he glare at the man. Daeyong nod his head few time before he leave them two. Wonshik look at Jaehwan in worried.

"Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik. Jaehwan just nod her head and hug the boy tightly.

"I'm glad you coming. If not, I don't know what will happen," said Jaehwan before she give a peck on Wonshik's lips. Wonshik smile and hug her back. 

"Wait, you come here alone or?" Ask Jaehwan.

"Nope, I come here with Taekwoon hyung and Sanghyuk," reply Wonshik as he look around to find the boys. What he saw really shocking. "How she know," mumble Wonshik. He really need to leave or else.

"How about if we continue our talk at other place? Just two of us," whisper Wonshik ily. Jaehwan just nod and let the boy lead the way. 

But, its not what Wonshik need to be worried. What he does not know, one of his father men is there watching for him.

***

"Hi, y. Do you want to dance with me?" Ask a woman as she hold Taekwoon's arm tightly. 

"No, sorry," reply Taekwoon as he pull back his hand. Then, he realise Sanghyuk and Wonshik are not with him. He look around and saw Wonshik with Jaehwan. He then saw Sanghyuk struggling in the middle of two women. He can see the how uncomfortable Sanghyuk is from his face. Taekwoon fastly go to Sanghyuk to help him.

"Sorry, we need to go right now," said Taekwoon as he pull Sanghyuk away from the women. 

"Thank you hyung. They really scary," said Sanghyuk. But, its not for long when other group of women stop them and start flirting with them. The women start to hold their hand's and rubbing their body. They both try to push them away but the women just like gum. Stick on them whatever they do.

"Can all of you stop flirting with our boyfriends?" A voice interrupt them. Taekwoon and Sanghyuk look at the source of the voice. They can't help but feel relief when they saw Hakyeon and Hongbin there. Both of them cannot look away from the girls. They look so y and beautiful. So hot.

Hakyeon and Hongbin roll their eyes before they push away the women and pull their boyfriends. The women want to protest but get stop when Hakyeon and Hongbin sent a super deathly glare at them. That what Hongbin learn from her unnie.

"Why you here?" Ask Hakyeon as she sent a glare at Taekwoon and Sanghyuk. 

"Wonshik bring us here," told Taekwoon as he point a the place where he saw Wonshik before. But, that boy is not there. 

"I swear he's there just now," continue Taekwoon. Hakyeon raise her eyebrow. She laugh when she saw the guilty face make by Taekwoon.

Sanghyuk and Hongbin already disappear. They are having good time together. Only two of them.

"Do you want to dance with me?" Ask Hakyeon as she point at the dance floor.

Before Taekwoon can answer, Hakyeon pull him toward the dance floor and start to dance. Taekwoon can't help to keep looking at his girlfriend dancing ily. Hakyeon look at Taekwoon with her y gaze and move closer to Taekwoon until there no gap between them.

"How about if we continue our dance at other place? Just two of us," whisper Hakyeon before she bit Taekwoon's ear softly. Taekwoon really can't wait for anything else and just pull his girlfriend out from the crowd place. They really need to be alone.