Plan

My Future Husband

"I think I know what will he do," said Hakyeon as she smile. Officer Ma and Minhyuk look at her.

"Before he is caught by you and your men, he threat to kill me. Remember?" ask Hakyeon as she look at officer Ma. The man nod his head as he remember that time.

"He will do that. He will kill me. I know it," continue Hakyeon.

"If that, you need to be more careful, miss Hakyeon," said Minhyuk as he look worried.

"Yes, we will protect you until he caught, miss Hakyeon," continue officer Ma. Hakyeon fastly shake his head.

"No need to do that. Let him do what he want. No need to search for him. Let he come," said Hakyeon as she smirk. Minhyuk and officer Ma look at each other.

"Its too dangerous, miss Hakyeon. I don't agree with it. If Mr Cha know about this, he will disagree too," oppose Minhyuk.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. Just attach some tracking device at me. When he appear, we catch him. Simple," said Hakyeon as she smile at the boy. 

"But, it still dangerous. Something might happen to you," reply Minhyuk as he look at the girl in worried.

"I can take care of myself well. Don't worry, Minhyuk. What more important to me is my family's safety. If he still out there, he might do something to them," said Hakyeon. Officer Ma look at the girl as he thinking hardly. He want to caught that man, but he does not want to do something that can give danger to Hakyeon.

"Officer Ma?" Hakyeon look at the man waiting for his oppinion. Minhyuk also do the same. He hope that man will not agree with her. 

"Okay. But, you need to be extra careful. Remember to give the signal to us if there anything happen," said officer Ma that make Hakyeon smile while Minhyuk sigh heavily.

When Hakyeon kidnaped by Mr Kim's men, she unable to click he signal button before she fainted. When she awake, she fastly send the signal to officer Ma. Thats how the police know about that place.

Taekwoon know about that plan when Hakyeon still not arrive at his cafe when she told him that she already in her way. It make he feel worried and call for Mr Cha. When the man ask Minhyuk about Hakyeon, he told him about the plan. Mr Cha fastly told Taekwoon about it. He stubbornly follow the police secretly and found that place.