Caught

My Future Husband

Mr Kim who's realise that the bride is not Hakyeon, fastly stand up to stop that wedding. Before he can open his mouth, someone stand beside him and push him down to sit back on his seat. He look at the person who's do that. 

"Don't ever try to do anything. You don't want to do anything that can effect your name and reputation, right. So, just sit here and smile. Act like you're the happiest father in this world. Your son is getting married, so smile please " said Hakyeon as she smile sweatly at Mr Kim. That man can't do anything and look at his son with angry. If he try to stop this wedding, what will the others say about him. 

***

"What happen, Mr Cha? Isn't my son should be married with your daughter?" Yell Mr Kim.

"Sorry, Mr Kim. I don't know anything about this," reply Mr Cha as he smile. 

"But, Jaehwan still part of Cha's family. She is my niece. So, I don't think it will change our original plan to expend our business together," continue Mr Cha.

Before Mr Kim can reply, Hakyeon enter the room with few people. Hakyeon stand beside her father. 

"You are under arrest, Mr Kim," said the police officer as he handcuff Mr Kim's hands.

"What? What are you try to do? Let me go! You don't know who I am," yell Mr Kim as he try to escape. Mr Kim look at the officer and then at Hakyeon.

"No, I know you. A murderer. You think we'll never know the truth behind my aunty and uncle's death. You the one who hired the lorry driver to hit their car. Not only that, you also try to kill Jaehwan. And from what I know, you also involve with Wonshik's parents death. You kill his father and then married with his mother just because you want to become rich instantly. Then, you kill your wife when she know about your crime. You really love to destroy other people life, aren't you," said Hakyeon as she glare at the man.

"You, I'll kill you, Hakyeon. I'll kill you," shout Mr Kim as he try to attack Hakyeon. 

"He threat to kill me. Add this in his charge," said Hakyeon as she look at the police officer. He just nod at Hakyeon before he drag Mr Kim out from the room.

"Are you okay, dad?" Ask Hakyeon as she sit beside her father. Mr Cha nod his head before he smile at his daughter.

"I never though he the one who kill my sister. Honestly, I feel glad everything has back at their place," said Mr Cha. He hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. 

"Yeah, thanks god everything is okay," reply Hakyeon. 

"And Hakyeon, who's this handsome man?" Ask Mr Cha as he look at Taekwoon. 

"Emm good evening, Mr Cha. I'm Jung Taekwoon, Hakyeon's boyfriend," introduce Taekwoon as he give ninety degrees bow to Mr Cha.

"Well, nice choice my dear," comment Mr Cha as he look at Taekwoon with wide smile. His words make Taekwoon blushing hardly. He really feel nervous to meet Hakyeon's father.

"He also cute and hot," continue Hakyeon as she stand and hold Taekwoon's hand tightly. Mr Cha look at the couple with a big smile. He can see how happy his daughter is. He also feel glad Hakyeon does not follow his suggestion bluntly just like that.

"Okay. But, I hope you can leave us alone, Hakyeon. We need to have man to man talk right now," said Mr Cha.

Hakyeon look at her father and then to Taekwoon. She feel worried that her father might ask any weird questions at Taekwoon. What she worried more is her father might tell Taekwoon weird and embarrassing stories about her. She really has some dark and trouble stories when she's in high school. Well, when she's still a teenager, she really a short tempered person.

"Its okay, I'll be fine," said Taekwoon as he smile at Hakyeon. He then sit in front Mr Cha. 

"Don't worry. I'm not telling him anything weird about you," said Mr Cha. He know what his daughter's worried about.

"Okay, fine. Take your time together," said Hakyeon as she roll her eyes and leave them alone in the room. 

When she leave, Mr Cha look at Taekwoon and smile. They start talking about each other. In short of time, they already become close. Taekwoon learn many new things about Hakyeon. Mr Cha excitedly told Taekwoon about every problems and fights that Hakyeon has done. Taekwoon can't help but feel amuse with those story. He fall for Hakyeon again and again.