First meeting

My Future Husband

"Hi, good evening. I'm Kim Wonshik," the fine handsome man introduce himself.

"Good evening, Wonshik ssi. I'm Hakyeon, Cha Hakyeon," reply the beautiful tan woman as she bow slightly. 

"Please sit down," said Wonshik as he also sit on the chair when the woman sit. 

"So, do you know why we here?" Ask Wonshik as he look at the woman.

"Yes, we will get married," reply Hakyeon without changing her look. She always show a stoic cold face when she talking with people. Its not like she don't know how to smile. It just she feel tired smiling all the time. People got misunderstood when she smile a lot and she hate that.

"Well, are you agree?" Ask Wonshik.

"I'm just fine with it. You?" Ask Hakyeon back. She know there something disturbing the man. She know the boy does not want this marriage to be happen. She can see it from his face.

"I'm... I'm fine too," Wonshik stuttering when he answer Hakyeon's question. 

"Well, if you do not want to get married with me, just tell me. I'll stop this wedding," said Hakyeon. She does not want to get married with someone who does not love her. 

"No, I want to get married. Trust me," said Wonshik quickly when Hakyeon finish her words. 

"Okay, then. But, the wedding will not happen if we are not fond with each other. Trust me for that. So, please let me know more about you, Kim Wonshik," said Hakyeon as she smile slightly. She know there something hidden in that man's heart and she will find it.

"Me too. Please let me know about you too, Hakyeon ssi," said Wonshik as he bow slightly. 

"Noona," Hakyeon just stare blankly at Wonshik.

"Yes?" Wonshik cannot hear the words clearly.

"Called me Hakyeon noona. I'm older than you," said Hakyeon as she stand up.

"Nice to meet you," said Hakyeon before she leave the man alone. Well, the man does not expect to meet with a woman like her. He expect someone who is cute and girly. Not someone cool like Hakyeon. He already like this noona. But, only as his noona. Not more than that.

Hakyeon enter her car and drive away from the restaurant. She think carefully about the wedding weither to continue or stop it. They will get married in 6 month later. At that range of time, she will do her best to know more about a man named Kim Wonshik.