Chapter 23

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV -

"I honestly can't wait for this year to be over," Mirae said plopping down onto my bed. 

"Yeah, me too. It's been a crazy year. 2018 better not be a stressful year," Herin added on as she was sitting down on my sister's bed. I was sitting in front of the mirror trying to do my hair but nodded my head as well. This year has been stressful and I wanted it to end.  

Today was New Year's Eve and someone was throwing a party. It wasn't a big party that Aeri held a couple of months ago, it was a smaller one with about 20 people. Since none of us had any plans we decided to go and have fun on the last day of this crappy year. 

"You should have asked Donghyun to come with you," I told Mirae. Herin nodded her head in agreement.

"Why would I do that?" Mirae asked.

"Cause, Yeri said you could bring your boyfriend/girlfriend if you wanted to......" Herin replied back.

"How many times do I have to tell you guys, he's not my boyfriend. Taking me ice skating one time doesn't instantly mean we are a thing," she said, stressing the end part. Herin and I just laughed and Mirae let out a sigh and shook her head. "Plus, I think he would have his own plans......"

Once I was done getting ready we left my room and went to the living room. Jihoon was on the couch waiting for us and the boys to come over. Herin texted Mark to see when they would come by. "He's walking over here with Woojin now. They should be here within a couple of minutes," she told us as soon as she got a response. 

Jihoon was going to drive us over to Yeri's house for the party since we would come home around midnight and we all made a deal to go and come home together so nothing bad happened. We want to make sure nothing bad would happen and sticking together would hopefully guarantee that. 

 

"You guys came," Yeri said coming in to give me, Mirae and Herin a hug. "Duh, why wouldn't we," Mirae said with a smile. Yeri led us into her house. Some people were already here chilling and eating.

"Yo Mark," Lucas said giving Mark a high five. "Ay, what's up," Mark responded back. The boys went off with the other guys at the party.

"Herin, Mirae, Seohee!! Come over here!!" Mina said signaling us to go over to where she was. She was with a couple of people we knew. They were sitting around chatting and eating some snacks. Mina got up and gave each of us a hug, "I haven't seen you guys in a while!" 

"Same here!" I responded back. We sat down and got comfortable. We were talking about the basic stuff, like how our semesters were like and what classes we're taking next semester. "I heard that you have a thing with someone," Jooe said to Mirae with a flirtatious look. Mirae looked over to Herin and me and glared at us. 

"It's not a 'thing'.....just friends," Mirae told her. "Just friends! We'll see if it's just friends in a couple of weeks," Koeun said nudging Mirae. Mirae just sighed and shook her head while the rest of us just laughed. Yeri finally came and sat with us. She was busy preparing something in the kitchen.

"What were you doing in all this time?" I asked her. 

"I wanted to make some food and I was just finishing it up," she responded. "Yeah, like she wouldn't even let us help," Koeun added on. As we were talking the boys were being loud and rowdy. They were gathered around the couches playing some video games. "Since when do you have a game console?" Herin asked. 

"I don't. Haknyeon insisted on bringing it so I let him," she responded pointing over to Haknyeon. The boys were playing FIFA18 and were immersed in the game. "WOAHHH!!!" they all screamed when Woojin made a goal. "Damn, I'm such a pro!" He said boasting about his skills. Mark, Hyungseob, and Lucas and clapped like seals cheering him, while Haknyeon, Jihoon, and Jibeom had a displeased look on their faces. 

"At this rate, they're going to play the game all night...." Jooe said. We nodded our heads in agreement, there would be no stopping them. Yeri got up and went over to the TV. She turned it off and in an instant the boys voiced out their anger."Hey!!! What are you doing!!!!" Woojin said getting up from the couch. 

"We were almost done!" Haknyeon added on. 

"Please, you guys were just getting started. Let's eat and do something together, the girls included." Yeri said motioning them to get up. The boys sighed and put the game controllers on the table. We went to the kitchen to get the food Yeri made and went back to the living room.

"Damn, this is good! You actually made this?" Jibeom asked stuffing his face with the food. Yeri nodded her head with a grin. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter