Chapter 22

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohyun's POV -

"You need to do some explaining miss," Chenle said, waving his phone in my face. It was the day after Jeno asked me out and I needed some company. I invited my friends over so that I could talk and get help from them. We were sitting at the dining table and all the focus was on me. 

I looked at Chenle's phone to see what he was talking about. It was Jeno's social media account, which was recently updated to 'in a relationship' status. 

"Since when have you and Jeno been dating?" Daehwi asked, raising a brow. A grin formed on all of their faces and I could already predict what would happen next. They get worked up and start teasing me non-stop. I didn't respond right away which resulted in Haechan nudging me. "Ayy, tell us!!" 

"Yesterday........" I responded.

"Yesterday? How?" Renjun asked. 

"He came over yesterday and asked me....out........" I told them. Haechan and Renjun just grinned, while Chenle and Daehwi let out a dolphin-like scream. I didn't give much of a response and just had a neutral expression on my face. 

"What's with you though? Shouldn't you be happy since you liked him?" Haechan asked. 

"Yeah, are you okay?" Daehwi asked. 

I nodded my head, "Yeah. I'm fine....."

"You're such a bad liar, tell us what's wrong," Haechan said nudging me once again. They had a concerned look on their faces. I just sighed and stayed silent for a moment. 

"I don't know if you guys would understand my problem though......" I honestly told them. 

“Wait, is it about your period?” Renjun suddenly asked. I could feel my cheeks turn red, “NO!!! Why would you think that?” 

"I don't know.......I assumed that since you said we wouldn't know......" Renjun said explaining himself. I shook my head, still flustered with his comment. 

"It's about a boy....." I told them.

"Jeno?" they asked. I shook my head in response. 

“Okay. What about a boy?” Chenle asked. 

“Which boy?” Daehwi asked. 

“Do we need to beat up someone?” Haechan added on. 

“Let her finish guys,” Renjun said. 

“Thank you Renjun, and no you don’t need to beat anyone up. It’s about Jaemin……..” 

"Jaemin? What about him?"

I sighed before I could say anything else. "Okay, I like him......"

"WHAT? But aren't you dating Jeno?" Haechan asked. "And that's why I'm going crazy......" I told them. "If you liked Jaemin, why did you say yes to Jeno?" Renjun asked. 

"I don't know. I kind of panicked. I didn't know what to do. No one ever asked me out before.....Plus I never knew that he liked me and I didn't want to be mean and turn him down. Like, I think he's really nice and I do like him....but not like that. Not like how I like Jaemin...." I confessed to them. 

They nodded their heads, processing everything I told them. "And all this time we thought you liked Jeno......" Daehwi said to himself, but everyone heard and seemed to agree with him. "Damn, I think we gave him the idea that you liked him too......" Renjun suddenly said.

"WHAT!?" 

"Listen, please don't be mad at us. We were under the assumption that you liked Jeno. And Renjun and I are in the same class with him and Jaemin. And one day he was being nice and I suddenly said 'no wonder why Seohyun likes you' to him......." Haechan confessed. 

"What!" I said getting a bit angry. 

"And then he questioned us. He told us that Jisung told him that you liked him. Because remember that one day we came over and we were teasing you and Jisung came down and asked what was going on....we told him that you liked Jeno..........." Renjun started off. I nodded my head, remembering that day very clearly. 

"Well......he asked us if we were serious since he didn't believe Jisung and we said yeah, you probably like him........" Renjun finished off. I let out a sigh and stayed silent. I was obviously angry but I didn't know what to say. It wasn't like they lied to him, they simply didn't know the truth. 

"We're sorry....." Haechan said. I shook my head, "It's not your fault........" I told them. 

"So what are you going to do?" Chenle asked. I shrugged my shoulders. " I don't know........."

 

 

- Na Jaemin's POV -

Jeno invited us to his house to play FIFA18. Almost everyone arrived, we were just waiting for Jisung. "Where is this punk?" Guanlin asked. I took out my phone to text him. "On his way," I told them once I received a reply from him. 

After a few minutes, Jisung finally came by with some snacks. "You're welcome by the way," he said walking over to the couch and placing the snacks on the coffee table. "Oh, and what's up with your status online?" Jisung asked. I tilted my head and looked over to Jeno. "What do you mean?" Jeno asked. 

"Is this a joke?" Jisung asked again taking out his phone and showing it to Jeno. I grabbed his phone to see what they were talking about. 

"You're dating Seohyun?" I asked. I saw this profile update and I was pretty shocked. My stomach sank when I saw it and I didn't really want to believe it. Since when did he like her? I looked up at Jeno to see what he had to say. He just nodded his head. "Since when did you like Seohyun?" Seonho asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders. Jisung shrugged his shoulders as well, "Well......that's weird...but I guess it's whatever......"

"And she said yeah?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, she was flustered at first but she said yeah. She looked cute when she was shocked." He said sitting down next to me. He laughed and I fake laughed along with him. 

"Ew, don't call my sister cute...." Jisung said with a disgusted expression. "Well since she's my girlfriend now I can call her cute if I want to," Jeno responded. Jisung just shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Well, damn. Lucky you!" Guanlin said. 

"Yeah.....congrats bro........" I told him. I wanted to be happy for him, but I couldn't........

 

 

- Park Mirae's POV -

Seohee and Herin came ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter