Chapter 30

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Park Mirae's POV -

It was the end of dance class and Seohee insisted on walking with me to my next class. "Do you have any plans after class?" she asked me. I thought for a moment and shook my head.

"Good, let's go and get some food afterward. I want to try that new crepe shop but Herin bailed on me last minute," she told me. I looked at her laughed. "Wow, so I was your second choice!" I said jokingly. 

"Well.....you went last time with Jihoon and Woojin and I didn't get to go. And Herin never went as well....so in my defense you can't really blame me for making you my second choice," she told me. I just shook my head and laughed, "Alright, alright. I guess I'll see you after my class."

The class was a 50-minute class but whenever I was there it seemed like time stopped. But today, for some reason, it went by super quick. Once class was over I went out of the building and found Seohee waiting for me. "Let's go!" I said linking my arm with hers. We started walking away from campus, but instead of going in the direction of the crepe ship she was leading me in the opposite direction. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"Smoothie shack," she blurted out.

"What! Why?" I asked her. Before she could say anything I realized why she wanted to bring me here. I saw Jaehyun and Donghyun by the smoothie shack as well. "Seohee........" 

"I'm sorry Mirae, but I had to do something!" she told me. She pushed me over to where the boys were. "Well.....we'll give you two some space...." Jaehyun said grabbing Seohee's arm. Seohee nodded her head and the two of them walked away. I couldn't look at Donghyun so I stared at anything but him. 

"Mirae........" he started off. I instantly looked at him with the call of my name. "Are you mad at me?" he asked. I sighed and shook my head. 

"Did I do something to upset you?"

I shook my head once again. "It's not you......."

"Then what is it?" he asked.

I could feel a lump

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter