EPILOGUE | Continuing Story (Part 1)

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV - 

Butterflies were in my stomach. The place was all too familiar as it was the second time I entered the wedding hall. It was a big day and I never imagined that this day would come. No matter how many times I told myself, I don't think I'll ever be able to contain my tears today. "Today's the big day!" Herin exclaimed as she put her hand on my shoulder. I looked over at her and nodded my head, "Yup. I can't believe our Mirae is finally getting married!"

We were meeting Mirae at one of the dressing rooms inside the building. "Do you know which way to go?" Herin asked. I nodded my head in response, "Yup, it's the same room my sister used when she was getting married." 

We made our way to the room and knocked on the door. "Come in." 

We entered and found our friend sitting down in her wedding dress, while someone was fixing up her hair. She was breathtaking as if she came out of a fairytale. "Oh. My. God," Herin and I said in unison. "What? What? Does something look off?" Mirae asked frantically. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit seeing her worried face. "No, no. You just look amazing. How are you feeling?" 

She let out a sigh of relief and nodded her head, "Good. I've been waiting for an eternity for this day."

"Same here, and I'm glad it finally came," Herin responded and I nodded my head agreeing. 

"Is Seoah able to make it?" Mirae asked. I nodded my head in response, "She told me that she doesn't care if she has to come with a pair of twins and being eight months pregnant, she was going to make it no matter what."

"Damn, I swear Seoah and Johnny's gene pool must be amazing, creating two sets of twins. I could only dream..." Mirae said.

"Who knows. Maybe you and Donghyun might be lucky. I mean, you guys can try all you want especially with your honeymoon right around the corner," Herin teased. Mirae shook her head and looked away as her cheeks were getting a shade redder. 

"How about Woojin?" Herin asked. Both of the girls looked at me, waiting for my answer. 

"Yeah... it's not like we're avoiding each other. There is no reason why he would just ditch....." I responded. 

 

It was time for the bridesmaid and groomsmen to enter the hall. "Seohee, you look stunning."

I looked over to my left and found Jaehyun standing right next to me. I cracked a little smile. "Thanks, so do you."

"I guess this time we're actually the best man and maid of honor," he said letting out a little chuckle. I nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, I swear Seoah and Johnny had me fooled. I was kind of excited to be the maid of honor, but no. They destroyed my hopes and dreams."

"Same here. I was a bit suspicious that Johnny chose me over Taeyong, Ten or Yuta, but in the end, he had me fooled too. I guess today's our lucky day."

 

One by one, the bridesmaid and groomsmen walked down the aisle. Jaehyujn and I were going to be the last ones to walk down. "You ready?" Jaehyun asked. I smiled and nodded my head. Once Herin and Woong made it to the stage, it was our turn. We linked our arms and made our way down. Once we reached the stage we parted ways and stood in our proper spots. 

Donghyun entered the hall right after and now we were just waiting for Mirae to make her grand entrance. The harps started playing, cueing everyone to stand up. The doors opened and everyone's head turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter