Chapter 1

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV - 

It's been ten days now. Every day of the past and current week, he would go down there just to be with her. Once the professor walked in he would return to where he originally sat. Since I was located in the very top row I had a perfect view of everyone. I could see what everyone was doing. It was a nice spot actually since you had a good view of everyone and everything, including the board in front of the class. He was a row below me since he transferred to the class two weeks into this semester and there were no available seats next to me. Bad as it is, she was one row below him.  

"Yah, Han Seohee, you ready to ace this exam?" Woojin turned around with a smirk on his face. 

"I don't know, the molecular structure is something that I have a difficult time understanding" I responded nonchalantly. 

"Ayy, don't worry about it. You'll do fine, you always ace everything!" he responded. 

"Thanks, you'll do fine too!"

 

I was done with all my classes for the day and was waiting for Mirae outside the science building. I took out my phone to look at the time, wondering why she wasn't coming out yet. Her class ended ten minutes ago and there was no sight of her. I decided to send her a text asking about her whereabouts. 

"Yo, Seohee!!", Mirae yelled out. I looked up and found my friend rushing down the stairs to meet up with me. "Sorry I'm later, I had to talk to my professor about something. That old man was accusing me of not taking a quiz when I obviously did. Turns out he misplaced it. Anyways, enough with my complaining, how was your day my lovely friend?" 

I just let out a big sigh. "What? Did something happened?" she asked. 

"Let's get something to eat first, I'm starving. I'll tell you while we eat." I suggested. She nodded her head in agreement. We went to the newly opened sandwich shop, which was nearby the campus. We ordered some drinks and two sandwiches to munch on as we sat at the corner booth near the windows. "So what's the problem?" she asked while taking a sip of her drink.

"It's Woojin. He sat next to Aeri again today. It's been two weeks now that he's done that. Every morning before the professor comes he goes to her row and sits next to her. They like to chat and giggle and what not......"

"Does he like her?" she asked, this time munching on her sandwich. I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know......I hope not.........."

"You should just ask him......" she suggested.

"Wouldn't that be weird...what if he starts thinking that I like him........" 

"Uh......but don't you like him?"

"Well yeah, but I don't want him to know."

"Why?"

"Because, what if he doesn't like me back. I don't want to ruin our friendship because of that!"

"Well, just use that as an excuse for your curiosity. As his friend, you're just curious to know if he likes her. Just be like ' I was being a creep for the past two weeks and observed that you were sitting next to my frenemy. I was wondering if you like her.' By saying that he'll totally understand," she said half jokingly and half seriously. 

"Hey, I wasn't being a creep. I just happen to see everything from my seat."

"Whatever you say...." she teased. 

We finished our meal and left the place. It was a Friday so we decided to spend some time strolling through the nearby park. "Where's Mark? He said he'd come by?" I asked.

"Probably the life out of Herin's face. Like seriously, those two sometimes....." she joked. I burst into laughter, even though it was meant to be a joke there was so much accuracy to that statement. 

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter