Chapter 17

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV -

The drink was pretty and I was tempted to drink it.

"It's a kiwi mojito," the dude that dragged Jaehyun from earlier told me. He grabbed the glass and took a sip, "It's pretty good. You should try some," he told me trying to give the glass to me.

"Yo, Ten come over here!" someone screamed. "Here take it. Someone needs me," he said handing me the drink. He left and I was by myself in the kitchen. I looked at the drink for the longest time. Nothing ever seemed this tempting to me until now. I took a big breath and chugged down the drink. There was a painful stingy sensation that went down my throat. I coughed a bit but then I was okay.

That Ten dude came back with one of his friends and looked at my glass, "Hey, you finally drank it. She can drink better than you Doyoung," he said. His friend gave him a glare and I just laughed. I handed him my glass. "Make me another one," I told me. He didn't object to my request and went straight to making my drink. "Here you go," he said handing me my drink. I drank it this time without chugging it down. I was able to taste the flavors of the drink. Ten looked quite impressed and handed me a blue drink this time, "A blue martini," he said. I grabbed the glass and drank it.

I left the kitchen and made my way somewhere else in the house. I grabbed a red cup and poured the alcohol down my throat. I was probably going to regret everything within the next 12 hours, but at this moment I needed it the most.

I drank cup after cup. After drinking for a while you get used to the taste and it gets quite addicting. I was starting to feel dizzy so I wabbled my way to the closest place to sit. I was back on the couch Aeri originally placed Woojin and me. I closed my eyes for a while since I wanted to rest. It was getting stuffy and I needed some space.

I felt the empty space beside me suddenly drop. I opened my eyes to see what it was that made the seat suddenly drop. There was this boy next to me. I have never seen this boy in my life before yet he was next to me with a smile on his face. "And what's a cute girl like you doing on the couch by herself?" the boy suddenly asked. 

"Just resting," I responded. He just nodded his head and laid back on the couch. "Same here, I'm pretty tired. I needed a place to sit down," he continued on. I turned to have a better look at him. The more that I stare at him the more familiar he seemed. He turned and our eyes met, "You like what you see?" he asked with a smirk. I felt my cheeks heat up so I shook my head and looked away. He just laughed and moved closer to me. 

"You're pretty cute, you know that," he told me. I just laughed and shook my head, "No not really. I never thought I was cute," I said slurring on my words. I wasn't sober enough to say a sentence properly. 

"Well you are," he responded back. I let out another laugh, "Thanks. You are too," I told him. 

Someone walked by with a bottle of alcohol but the boy next to me stole it from them. He opened the bottle and took a sip of the alcohol. He handed me the bottle and I took it from him. I stared at it for a moment. Did I really want to drink it? I looked over at the boy and he was staring at me. Without much thought, I took a sip of it.  I handed him the bottle back to him. 

 

 

- Jung Jaehyun's POV -

I was tired of being around my drunk my friends so I decided to go and find Seohee and Woojin. I was pretty sure that they were still here since Aeri wouldn't let me leave. I went back to the couch where I last saw them but neither of them was there. I walked around the house to see where they were. I saw Donghyun leaving so before he could leave I called out to him.

"Hey, what's up," he said high fiving me. 

"Nothing much, have you seen Seohee and Woojin anywhere?" I asked him. He shook his head, "I know that Mirae left. So maybe they left with her...." he told me. I just nodded my head. I went to the kitchen hoping that maybe they would be there, but I highly doubt it. They weren't drinking and the kitchen was like a mini bar. I went in and found Ten and Doyoung. 

"Yo, bro! Where have you been all night?" Doyoung asked. 

"Around," I responde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter