Chapter 14

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV -

My Saturday started off with me waking up to the sounds of people fighting. It was only nine in the morning yet Jisung and Seohyun managed to pick a fight. I rolled out of bed since there was no way of going back to sleep. I went down to find the two fighting over a croissant. 

"You basically up the whole box, let me have this one!" Seohyun yelled. 

"No, I didn't! Plus I came down first, so it's mines!" Jisung yelled back. Jihoon was laying down on the couch with his headphones plugged in ignoring the mess. I sighed and shook my head. I could never find peace and quiet in this house. I sat down on the couch since I didn't want to be apart of their little argument.

Seoah came downstairs with an irritated look on her face. I pointed to the younger two and she nodded her head. She walked over and grabbed the croissant. She split it in half and walked over to me and Jihoon. "Here, you two have it since little brats who make noise in the morning doesn't deserve any croissants." She handed us the split croissant and walked back upstairs to her room. 

"ers," Jihoon said sticking out his tongue. I nodded my head and teased them by eating the croissant right in front of them. 

 

After eating breakfast I went back to my room. I didn't have anything to do today so I was justs strolling through my phone. Seohyun came into the room and sat down on her bed. She was just staring at the wall intensively. I sat up and stared back at her. "What are you doing?" I asked her. I didn't get a response so I clapped my hands to get her attention. She still didn't move, so I grabbed one of my pillows and threw it at her. 

"What was that for?" she asked in an irritated voice. She threw the pillow back at me but I caught it before it could hit my face. "What's up with you?" I asked. 

"What do you mean?"

"You were like in some type of trance. You were just intensively staring at the wall......."

"Oh.............I was just thinking," she responded.

"Thinking?" I said bursting into laughter. 

"What........what's so funny?" 

"What were you thinking of that requires you to intensively stare off into space like that?" I asked laughing. She just sighed and shook her head. I stopped laughing and put my phone down. I moved to the edge of my bed and faced towards her bed. "What's wrong?" I asked getting serious. 

"Nothing really........." she responded. I scoffed and tilted my head, "It's obviously not nothing. What's wrong, you can tell me."

She stayed quiet for a moment but then let out a sigh. "Okay.........so what would you do if you like someone?" she asked. I was taken aback since I didn't expect her to be stressing out about something like this. "Um.......I guess you try to see if this person likes you back....." I told her. 

"But how would you do that if you're not that close to the person?" 

"Then you have to become close to them. It's easier said then done, but you can't just like someone and expect them to like you back if you guys don't interact with one another," I told her honestly. These words came to me since I've used this logic before with Woojin. You can't just like someone afar, you need to do something about it. 

Seohyun nodded her head, "Okay, thanks." she simply responded. 

"Does this person know you a least?" I asked trying to get more info out of her. I was curious to know who she liked but asking her now while she's stressing wouldn't be appropriate. She nodded her head. "Good. Just take things slow and become friends with them," I told her. She nodded her head again and smiled. "Thank unnie," she said getting up and giving me a hug. 

A few hours have passed and I spent all that time on my phone. It was almost lunchtime so I was going to take a shower before I ate. I went over to my drawer to take some clothes out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter