Chapter 20

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV -

Finals week. It's one of the most stressful time for any college student. Everyone is cramming in all the information they learned for the past four months just so they can get a barely passing grade. The semester was almost over, all we needed to do was survive for one more week and then we are granted freedom. 

"Han Seohee!!!" Woojin whined as he laid down on the floor of my room. 

"What~"I responded back. 

"I don't understand anything. I need your beautiful brain to help me!!!"

I laughed and shook my head, "Well that's what you get for sleeping through most of the semester," I nagged at him. I grabbed my binder filled with notes and went down on the floor to sit next to him. It was a win-win situation for the both of us, tutoring him was a good way for me to review the material we learned over the semester and it obviously helps him understand the material better. 

"Did you hear about the party on New Year's Eve?" Woojin suddenly asked. I nodded my head, "Yeah, but don't think about that now! You need to focus on this," I told him throwing a pencil at him. He pouted as he rubbed the spot on his arm where the pencil hit him. I shook and let out a little laugh. 

"Are you going to go?" I asked him. He looked at me for a moment but then shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, I think I'm done with parties for a while," he responded back. 

"Really?" I said somewhat pouting. He laughed and poked my cheek, "Well I'll go if you really want me to."

"Okay! Let's get back to studying for now. We can think about it after finals are over," I told him opening the books so that we could focus on more important things like studying. 

 

 

- Park Mirae's POV -

I got a text from Donghyun today. Since my calculus final was coming up I decided to ask him for some tutoring. The semester was almost over and it'd probably be the last time I would see him, at least for a while that is. Since the library was closed due to some renovations he wanted me to meet him by the smoothie shake. 

I was the first one to arrive so I patiently waited for him to come by. I took out my phone since I got a text earlier. It was from Seohee asking about my whereabouts. I didn't want to tell her the exact details of what I was doing so I just simply responded with 'studying'. 

"Sorry I'm late," Donghyun suddenly said. I looked up and found him right in front of me. He put his belongings on the table and sat down across from me. I shook my head, "No, it's okay."

"I'll buy us some smoothies," he said getting up.

"You don't have to!" I said getting up following him. 

"Don't be silly, it'll be my treat," he said going to the counter. He ordered himself a banana smoothie and order me a strawberry smoothie. 

We went back to the table once our smoothies were ready. I sent most of my time listening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter