Chapter 12

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV -

I was sitting at the table near the smoothie shack supposedly waiting for my science group. Aeri blew us off since she had more important things to do today, Woojin couldn't make it today since he had to babysit his little sister and Jaehyun, well he didn't respond to the chat so I'm not sure what his excuse was. I decided to call Woojin, hoping that he'd change his mind. 

"Yo, wassup Seohee," he said picking up my call. 

"Are you sure you can't come today?" I asked.

"Sorry, I can't. Trust me, I'd rather be anywhere else but home. But my little sis caught the shingles and no ones home to watch over her."

"Not even Youngmin?" I asked. 

"Nope. I would say you guys can come to my house but I don't want to risk anything......." he told me.

I just nodded my head and hung up the phone. I decided to wait around for another half an hour and if Jaehyun didn't show up I'd go home. To kill so time I was working on the report portion of the project. We need to type up the objective of the project, so it would the smart decision if I wrote the objective since I thought of the project. I opened up a new document on my laptop and started typing. 

"The Improvement of Virus-Like Vaccines.....wow how lame," someone read aloud. It was a voice that I dreaded. I turned to see her face. I was too immersed in writing that I didn't realize that she was sitting right next to me while two of her friends were standing behind her. 

"What do you want Jiyeon?" I asked minimizing the document. 

"Nothing, I just happened to see a lonely girl and I thought to myself, 'there's no way that loner could be that pathetic Seohee'. But look, I guess I was wrong," she responded while her little gang behind her started to laugh. I just rolled my eyes and tried to look the opposite way from Jiyeon. 

"Why so tense Seohee," she asked batting her eyelashes. 

"Can you just leave me alone Jiyeon," I spatted out. I honestly felt uncomfortable with her around and I couldn't stand her around me. She just scoffed and moved her hair from one side to the other side. She suddenly pointed to my laptop screen, "Still chasing after him I see," she said. 

My screen was a picture of me and all my friends. She was pointing at Woojin. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head, "No I'm not, just leave Jiyeon." 

"You're wasting your time. Woojin could never like a lame girl like you. I don't even know why he's even friends with you," she said with a mocking tone. I didn't respond to her since a lump was forming in my throat. I was getting angry but I didn't want to say anything because I would end up crying. And that was the last thing I wanted to do, cry in front of Jiyeon. 

"And not just Woojin, any guy. How can any guy ever like you. I mean, come on, look at you, undateable," she added on. I closed my laptop screen and got up. She got up as well but didn't say anything. She just had a sinister smile on her face. I walked towards the bathroom near the smoothie shack. I couldn't hold my tears in so I had to escape, I couldn't let her see me cry. 

 

 

- Jung Jaehyun's POV -

"Would you like a shot or a nasal spray?" my doctor asked. I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter