Chapter 35

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Park Woojin's POV -

That night after our little argument my phone was blowing up with text messages, voice mails and missed calls. I decided to turn my phone off for a while since I didn't want to be bothered at the moment. I went downstairs to grab something to eat since it was getting late. "What's up with your phone today? It was blowing up like crazy earlier," Youngmin asked as he washing some dishes. 

"It's nothing really....." I responded back as I grabbed a snack from the fridge. He just nodded his head and went back to doing the dishes. I went back up to my room since I had nothing better to do downstairs and wanted to avoid any future questions Younmgin might ask. I decided to turn my phone back on since it's been about two hours since I last had it on and I was pretty sure that the buzz would've calmed down by now. 

I had a total of 153 missed calls. Most of them were from Mirae which didn't come as a surprise. Herin and Mark also made a few calls but not as much as Mirae. The other calls were from Hyungseob and a few other people, but I assume that it wasn't because of my little argument. 

I scrolled through the 101 missed messages I received from everyone. Mirae's left some threating messages demanding me to tell her what happened and why I made Seohee upset. I just rolled my eyes and went over to the text messages Herin left. They were similar to Mirae's but in a nicer manner. Mark left messages stating that he wants to know the whole situation first before getting mad. To my surprise, there was nothing from Jihoon. I assumed he'd send me something but I guess not. 

After looking through my messages I went over to my voicemails. There were a total of 8. Herin and Mark sent one, while Mirae sent the rest. 

"YAH! Park Woojin you better answer back before I kill you. Why did you make Seohee upset?!!" Mirae sent. I deleted it right after along with the others since I was sure they were all the same. 

I clicked on Herin's voice mail and it went, "Woojin, I'm seriously pissed but I'm not going to scream at you until I see you face-to-face. Why did you make Seohee upset?" I just sighed and deleted. I clicked on Mark's to see what he had to say, "Yo, bro! What happened? Pick up your phone and tell me what happened!"

After checking everything I tossed my phone on the counter. I was feeling tired so I decided to get some rest. The moment I closed my eyes my phone started to ring. I grabbed my phone to see who it was. I sighed but decided to pick it up, "What Jihoon?"

"Listen, I'm going to keep this short since I'm pretty sure Mirae and Herin are bothering you right now," Jihoon started off.

"Okay, what....."

"I don't know what the hell happened today, but you better apologize to Seohee. Ever since I came back she's been gloomy. She's been in her room all day and won't even come out unless it's to eat. I can tell she's been crying all day. I don't know what happened but I want you to know one thing, you're obviously in the wrong. Seohee is a nice person and would never do anything to make her friends mad or upset. She always looks out for us and for god sakes even Aeri, who isn't even her friend! You're wrong with whatever you said and you better come and apologize, I hate seeing my sister like this!" Jihoon said. 

Before I could say anything he hung up. I put my phone aside and laid down. I stared at the ceiling for a while and just sighed. Maybe I was wrong.

 

It was the next morning and I decided to leave the house for a while. I went to the grocery to buy some fruit snacks. I wasn't sure if she'll forgive me right away but the least I could do is apologize and give her one of her stress relieving snacks. After purchasing a big bag of fruit snacks I headed over to her house. 

I was almost in front of her house when I saw someone at the doorstep. "Oh, Jaehyun..." Seohee said as she opened the door. The anger rushed to me in an instant. Without a second thought, I turned right around and walked in the direction I came from. 

 

 

- Han Seohee's POV -

"Do you want a waffle?" Jihoon asked as soon as I walked downstairs. I shook my head. "No, I just want to eat some strawberries," I told him as I grabbed the packet of strawberries from the fridge. "Oh okay......do you want to come with me to the bookshop later? Seohyun wants to buy something and I said I'd go with her. You can tag along if you want,"  Jihoon asked. I needed to get out of the house for a while and think of something else for a while so I nodded my head.

"Okay, cool. I'm going to take a shower first," Jihoon told me as he walked upstairs. 

I sat down on the couch munching on my strawberries when I heard the doorbell ring. I sighed and placed my strawberries down on the coffee table as I walked towards the door. I was feeling a bit nervous as I walked towards the door since last time I opened it was when Woojin came and started accusing me of using him. 

"Oh, Jaehyun....." I said as I opened the door. "Hey......" he said with a wave. "Do you have a moment, I want to ask you something," he added on. 

So many thoughts were running through my head. I couldn't focus on anything. I was staring at the ground since I couldn't look at him, because the moment I see him I would burst into tears. I didn't know why but I just knew I would.

"Uh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter