Chapter 36

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohyun's POV -

I was laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling. It was the only way I could calm down and collect my thoughts. I felt bad about everything. Making the two fight and hurting Jeno. I didn't want to cry because I was the fault of all of this. If I only said no and had been honest in the first place none of this would have happened. Jaemin and Jeno would have never had fought and I would have still been friends or at least on talking terms with the two of them.

I heard a knock on the door and I knew who it was. I didn't reply hoping that he would think I was asleep and go away. He knocked once again and I gave no reply. "Seohyun, open the door. Please!!" Jisung said. I knew he would never leave so I decided to get up and open the door. This scene seemed way too similar and I knew where this was headed. 

"You're going to tell me to not to worry, right?" I asked him as I sat down on my head. He looked at me and nodded his head, "And that Jaemin and Jeno are friends again. They cleared everything up......".

I sighed in relief. I could live with the two hating me for the rest of our lives, but the thought of the two no longer being friends was something too much to handle. "I'm glad that they're okay......." I told him. 

"I didn't want you to stress too much since you were really upset about that. And to make you feel better I don't think the two would stay mad at you for too long. They're not like that...." Jisung added on. 

I could tell Jisung was trying hard to make me feel better and I guess it did. Even though I wasn't sure how accurate his words might be, the fact that he went out of his way to make sure I was okay made my day. I nodded my head and smiled, "Thanks Jisung....."

He nodded his head and got up, "No problem. You should get out of the house and do something. Being cooped up in your room isn't too good for you....." he told me as he left my room. 

I playfully scoffed and nodded my head. I guess he was right and it didn't seem like a bad idea. I grabbed my phone and texted my friends. The boys always knew how to cheer me up, and this was a perfect time for them to do such a thing. Not even a minute later passed and my phone started blowing up. 

 

 

- Han Seohee's POV -

It's been two weeks since we've been dating. Nothing much has changed except for that fact that we hold hands now and whenever we actually go out and do something it's now considered a date by everyone else. And whenever we're with Donghyun and Mirae it was considered a double-date. 

"So, how's it been lately?" Mirae asked me as she sat down beside me. I was outside working on a paper since I had some free time. "Busy, this paper will be the death of me. I swear!" I responded back. She just nodded her head as she stared at the screen of my laptop. "Oh, can you give this book to Jihoon later. I need to return it to Woojin," she said taking the book out of her bag. 

I turned away from my screen for a moment to look at her.. "What?" she said.

"Why don't you give it to Woojin yourself?" I asked. 

"No, I refuse to talk to him," she responded. I couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Mirae, it's a fight between me and him. You don't have to be mad at him. I don't want you ignoring him because of me," I told her.

"A fight with you is a fight with me!" she told me. I smiled and shook my head. 

"I don't know how you could be like that after wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter