Chapter 31

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV -

"Are you serious?!" I asked my older sister as I was following her down the stairs. She just laughed and nodded her head. "Yes, how many times do I have to tell you!" she responded back. 

"No, but are you actually serious?" Seohyun chimed in following us downstairs. Seoah sighed and nodded her head. "Yes, Johnny is coming by soon. You can ask him if you don't believe me," she told us. So we waited for Johnny to come just to verify the truth of what my sister sad.

"So you're telling us that you have a pass to that indoor waterpark and you can bring up to 20 people?" I asked him as soon as he settled down. He nodded his head.

"And you're saying that we can invite our friends to bring to the indoor waterpark?" Seohyun added on. Johnny nodded his head once again, "Yup, you two and your brothers can bring your friends to the waterpark. I don't care how many friends you bring, as long as the total of people, including yourselves, Seoah and me, add up to 20."

"Wow, that's nice of you to do. But why are you taking us?" I asked him.

"I have to treat my girlfriend's siblings well, you know," he said laughing. "Plus, I have this pass and don't want it to go to waste. Not to mention that all my friends are busy. It's almost spring break and I think you guys need a break from work and stress," he added on. 

 

It was the weekend before spring break started. We decided to go to the indoor waterpark before spring break started since some of us might have plans and can't make it. Jihoon and I decided to bring our friends, along with Jaehyun and Donghyun. Seohyun was bringing her friends and Jisung was bringing his. So in total, there were 18 people going.

"It's going to be super fun today!" Seoah said.

Since we all arrived separately we decided to meet up in front of the place before entering. Johnny needed to show his pass so that all of us could enter the place. As soon as we entered the place I was amazed. The place was huge, filled with enormous slides going all over the place. There was obviously a pool, but it was extremely huge. 

"Wow, they even created a waterfall," Jaehyun pointed out. 

We all separated into our little groups and went off doing our own things. "What should we do?" Jihoon asked. We looked around to see what we should do since there was a lot of things we could do. "Let's try out those huge slides!" Mark suggested.

We walked over to the closest one. Jaehyun went down first, followed by Woojin. They wanted to go down first so that when I went down they would be able to catch me. I waited for a few seconds before I went down. I was accelerating down the slide at top speed since the gravity was pulling me. In a matter of seconds, I managed to reach the bottom of the slide. Inside of being caught by the hands of Jaehyun and Woojin, I was greeted with water being sprayed on me. 

"Hey!!" I screamed, trying to block the water. They were on both sides of the slide with water guns pointed at me. "I'm not surprised with Woojin, but Jaehyun?" I said getting up looking at the two. "Hey, it was his idea," Woojin told me. I gasped and pretended to look shocked. "How could you Jaehyun, I trusted you!" I said laughing at the end. Jaehyun laughed as well and shrugged his shoulders. 

After going on a bunch of slides we decided to relax in the water. I noticed Mirae and Donghyun on a swan float and it couldn't have made me happier. Ever since they started dating Mirae have been extremely happy. "Cute, aren't they?" Jaehyun asked as he swam by me. I turned to him and nodded my head. 

"You're like a proud mother watching her child grow up." 

"Really?"

He nodded his head, "It's a good thing though. You have a really nice, friendly smile."

I couldn't help but smile, "Thanks, I try to smile as much as I can."

Before he could say anything else someone splashed a bunch of water on us. "Yo, let's go and get something to eat," Woojin said. I shook my head and splashed a bunch of water on him. "Hey!" he said covering himself from the water. "Well, it's payback," I responded back to him as I splashed more water on him as I walked past him. 

We all got out the water to get something to eat. We decided to go with some simple burgers and fries. I took a bite of my food and felt something on my face. Before I could wipe it off myself Woojin did it for me. "Thanks," I told him. He just responded back with a nod since he was to busy eating his food. 

"Wow, these fries are amazing!" Mark said munching on them. We all nodded our heads in agreement. Woojin got up and left to go somewhere. I didn't bother to ask him cause I knew he would come back eventually. I grabbed the fry and took a bite, "This would be better with ketchup."

Woojin soon came back with some ketchup packets. "Wow, it's like you knew she was going ask for ketchup!" Jaehyun said in amazement. I looked at Woojin and smiled. He kept his serious face on and shrugged, "Yeah, I knew she'd want ketchup. She hates plain fries."

After eating lunch we waited for a while before we returned to the water. Jaehyun and Donghyun were trying out this surfing ride out, while the rest of our friends were playing water basketball. I was relaxing on a swimming ring with Woojin swimming beside me. "This place is honestly amazing," Woojin said spinning me around. I nodded my head in agreement, "I was honestly surprised that Johnny actually offered to take all of us. I would have never expected this!"

"Yeah, honestly your sister and Johnny got really lucky to have each other," Woojin said. I nodded my head once again in total agreement. They were sure lucky and it was something that I envied about them. "What should we do over the break?" Woojin asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. I guess we just go with the flow and do whatever."

"Oh, there is this movie that I wanted to go watch. I'm going to take you sometime over the break," he told me. 

"Wow, I feel honored!" I said dramatically. 

"Well, I have to treat you right. We had that winter date, now it's time for our springtime date," Woojin added on. 

Date, there goes that word again. I had this feeling in my stomach. I didn't say anything, I just looked at him. Instead of saying anything back to me, Woojin decided to splash some water on me. "Yah! How dare you Park Woojin!" I told him as I kicked some water at him. 

"Oh, it's on!" he responded back. He splashed a bunch of water on me, which lead me to fall off my swimming ring. "Oh my god! Seohee!" he said as he swam to get hold of me. I wiped the water off my face and looked at him. He was staring at me with a worried expression. "Are you okay?" he asked. I stared at me and burst into laughter. "Yeah, I'm fine!" I assured him. He let go of me but he still had that worried look on his face.

"I'm fine! Trust me," I told him splashing some water on him. He let out a small laugh and nodded his head.  

We decided to go to the others and see what they were doing. They were still playing water basketball. Herin and Mark on one team and Mirae and Jihoon on the other. They were pretty much tied with one another. Donghyun and Jaehyun also came by to see what they were doing.

"Do you guys want to join?" Mark asked.

"Yes!" Woojin responded. "I'm ready to beat Jihoon at any given chance," he added on. Jihoon scoffed, "We'll see about that!"

"Seohee? Jaehyun? Donghyun?" Herin asked. "Sure, I'll join you guys," Donghyun said, heading towards Jihoon and Mirae teams. Herin looked at me for an answer. I shook my head, "I'll pass. Basketball isn't really my thing." I told them.

"What about you Jaehyun?" Jihoon asked. He shook his head as well, "I'll pass as well. Don't want to keep the teams uneven," Jaehyun responded.  They shrugged their shoulders and continued on with the game. "I'm going to get out the water, wanna join me?" Jaehyun asked me. I nodded my head and followed him.

We sat down on some beach chairs which was located by the sand. "It's amazing how they recreated a beach inside here," Jaehyun said grabbing some sand from the ground. I grabbed some sand too and nodded my head.

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter