Chapter 2

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV - 

The sound of my sister's alarm woke me up. I didn't have much sleep the night before since I spent a lot of time contemplating on what I should do. I kept thinking about all the possibilities and what could go wrong, that the stress and fear kept me awake for a long time. Since it was already morning and I didn't want to waste my day laying in bed, I decided to get up. 

I sat up on my bed and turn to look over my sister's bed. Instead of finding her sleeping, her bed was already made with no trace of her. I looked at her alarm clock, 8:00AM. "YAH! HAN SEOHYUN! WHY IS YOUR ALARM ON AT EIGHT IN THE MORNING!!" I screamed. I got out of bed and went over on the other side of the room to turn the alarm off. 

I heard her running up the stairs, "Sorry, I forgot to turn it off before I went downstairs." 

"Why are you even awake this early? It's the weekend, sleep in. Once you're older you'll realize how precious sleep is," I nagged at her.

I left the room and went to the bathroom to wash up. Jisung was up too since his towel was missing. I headed downstairs after finishing my morning routine and found Seoah making breakfast and the younger two at the table waiting to be feed. "Seoah, what are you doing up this early?" I asked.

"Well, today Johnny and I have to go to some museum for an assignment, so I needed to get up early. I already told mom beforehand."

"How long are you going to be out for?" I asked her, taking a seat at the dining table. "I don't know. After the museum, Johnny wants to take me somewhere. But don't worry, I'll be back before 7. In the meanwhile, you and Jihoon are in charge." She responded. 

While the food was being prepared I set the table up for the four of us to eat. The pancakes were done, so Seoah placed them on the table. "You guys are so loud," Jihoon complained while coming down the stairs, rubbing his eyes. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty finally woke up!" Seoah joked. Jihoon grabbed himself a plate and sat down with the rest of us.

"Today my friends are coming over today," Jisung informed us as he was chewing on his pancake. "Which ones?" Seoah asked. "Jeno, Jaemin, Seonho, and Guanlin."

"Oh. You know what, I'll give you guys money so you guys can order some pizza for lunch. Making lunch might be a hassle since there'll be a lot of you," Seoah recommended. We all just nodded our heads in response. 

After we finished breakfast we went off and did our own thing. Jisung was on the couch playing some video game, Seohyun was at the table doing some homework, Jihoon in his room, Seoah taking a shower, and I was in the living room on the other couch scrolling through my phone. "What are you guys going to do today?" I asked Jisung. "Just chill and play games I guess," he responded. 

"Maybe later I'll go out and by some snacks, does that sound good to you?" I asked. He just nodded his head in response, he was putting all of his attention on his game. The doorbell suddenly rang and I got up to answer it.

"Oh, hey Johnny." 

"Hey Seohee, is Seoah ready?" He asked with a bright smile. I shook my head, "That girl is in the shower, only God knows when she'll come out." I joked and we both laughed. I open the door wider so he can come in. He walked in and went over to the dining table, "Hey Seohyun," he said and ruffled her head. She looked up and smiled, "Hi Oppa. What are you doing?" she asked. "Waiting for your sister," he said and laughed. I decided to sit at the dining table too and actually engage with someone, rather than sitting near Jisung who was too focused to realize someone came over. 

"So, how's university life?" He asked me. 

"It's fine I guess. It was a big adjustment at first, but now I'm kind of used to it now," I responded. He nodded his head as he listened to me.

Johnny and Seoah have been dating for about five years now. They first started dating when they were in high school and were still going strong. I envied that a lot, they started off as best friends and now they're happily dating. Johnny was a nice guy. When I met him for the first time I already knew what kind of person he was and can see why my sister liked him a lot. Seohyun, on the other hand, hated him at first but eventually saw the charming side of him.

"Oh, I got something for you guys," he said reaching for something in his bookbag. He grabbed some chocolates out, "It's something the four of you guys can share. It's assorted chocolates, so there should be something that all of you would like."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter