Chapter 10

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Park Woojin's POV -

"Yah, wake up you lazy bum!" Youngmin screamed from the other side of the door. He kept knocking on it and wouldn't go away, so I had no choice but to get up from the bed. I unlocked my door and found my brother standing with a spatula, "Woah! What are you doing with that spatula?" I asked. My voice was still groggy since I just woke up. 

"I would like to smack you with it, but I'm using it to make some pancakes. Mom left for work today so I have to feed us," he responded. Before I can say anything else he went back downstairs to tend to the pancakes. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. 

I came down and found my brother already eating his breakfast. "So what are you going to do today?" I asked him while taking a seat at the table. "Nothing really. I asked Daniel to come over today," he responded. 

"Why?"

"You seem stressed, and I'm guessing it's because of .........um.........how would I say it...." he said. I just looked at him. I found him struggling with what to stay quite amusing and couldn't help but laugh. 

"Don't laugh!" he whined. 

"Do you need any help?" I asked with a grim smile. 

"No.........UALITY! That's the word. Help you out with whatever it is that's bothering you."

I just nodded my head and laughed. 

Once we were done I decided to wash the plates and spoons since he did all the cooking. To pass some time we were in the living room watching TV. Daniel was on his way, but he told us that 30 minutes ago. "Did he get lost?" Youngmin wondered. I shook my head, "How could he get lost. Our house is literally like five blocks away from his. There is no way for him to get lost." 

After a few minutes, someone finally rang the doorbell. Youngmin went to open the door and I heard Daniel's voice. "What the hell took you so long?" I asked. They both came into the living room and sat down on the couch. "I went to get some snacks. Didn't want to come empty-handed," he responded back. 

"Did you just bring jelly snacks?" Youngmin asked. 

"Hey! I stopped eating them a while ago!" Daniel said getting defensive. I just shook my head and laughed.

"So.........Youngmin tells me that you're gay," Daniel said looking at me. I just nodded my head. I didn't know what to say so I just sat there in silence staring back at him. 

"Are you sure of it?" Youngmin suddenly asked. I looked at him and gave him a confused look. "I mean because I know you dated Jiyeon a few months back," he justified. I nodded my head finally understanding what he meant. 

"Yeah, are you sure you aren't just bi?" Daniel asked. 

"I was wondering that too. But I realized that when I was dating Jiyeon I didn't like her like that.........." I told them. They just shook their heads. 

"Oh, okay......well I guess it's good that you finally realized. Who do you even like?" Daniel said. 

"Jaehyun. Jung Jaehyun." 

"Oh! That dude who helped you out that day?" Youngmin asked. I nodded my head, "Yeah, but let's not talk about that day okay," I said lettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter