Chapter 15

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV -

Woojin and I arrived at the park first. Aeri wanted us to meet up together for the last time outside of school before we presented our project on Friday. "Sundays are my lazy days, what does she want from us?" Woojin complained as we sat down at one of the picnic tables. I shrugged my shoulders but wondered the same thing. Jaehyun arrived after a few minutes so we were just waiting on Aeri.

"Wow, she calls us over yet she's not even here yet," I said letting a scoff out. Jaehyun and Woojin laughed as they nodded their heads in agreement. 

"Let me text the group chat to see where she is," Jaehyun said taking out his phone from his pocket. He sent her a text but we got no response. "Did she forget?" Woojin asked. Jaehyun shrugged his shoulder. "I wouldn't be surprised if she did," I said. 

Half an hour passed and there was no sign of Aeri. "At this rate, she's not going to come," I complained. 

"Maybe we should just go....." Jaehyun suggested. Before I could say anything in response someone placed a bag on the table. "Sorry I'm late," Aeri said. She sat down in the empty seat next to Jaehyun and across from me. "My mom dragged me to go somewhere with her," she explained herself. The rest of us just nodded our heads. 

"Why did you want us to come today?" Woojin asked. 

"Oh, I thought it'd be a great idea to hang out for the last time before we present. I mean, when we always meet up it's always because of the project. Why not just.....talk, hang out just like normal people and not because of some stupid science project" Aeri said. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. What bull. 

"Hang out? You don't even like me or Seohee......." Woojin said. 

"Well....it's not like I hate you guys either. Seohee and I were always school rivals. But this time we're working together, so why not put in the effort and be friends," Aeri responded with a smile. Jaehyun sat there silently. I knew Aeri didn't just want to become friends all of a sudden, she had some other intentions in mind. I didn't want to seem like a in front of Jaehyun so I just nodded my head, "Fine. So, what should we do?" I asked. 

"Talk I guess," she responded. 

"About what?" Jaehyun asked, finally breaking his silence. "About life," she said with a smile. I tilted my head and gave Aeri a look. 

"We don't really know anything about each other, well at least I don't know much about you guys," she explained herself. Jaehyun nodded his head understanding her intentions. "Well, are you an only child?" Jaehyun asked. Aeri shook her head, "No. I have a younger brother named Jinyoung. How about you?" Aeri asked. 

"Only child," he responded. He looked at us. "I have an older brother and a younger sister," Woojin said. 

"Well, I have a younger sister and older sister by blood. And I have two step-brothers, one that's my age and a younger one," I responded. 

This little game of introducing ourselves went on for a while. I knew everything Woojin revealed to them and vice versa. I wasn't a surprise to us since we knew each other from a young age. For Aeri nothing came much of a surprise either. We weren't exactly friends but we knew each other for a long time too. All you can get from what she revealed was that she lived a nice life. Jaehyun, on the other hand, was someone we didn't know much of. He enjoyed singing and could play the piano. He could also play many sports and loves to swim. 

"What about relationships?" Aeri suddenly asked. 

"I'm currently single, how about you guys?" Jaehyun said. We all responded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter