Chapter 32

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohyun's POV -

It was time for lunch and I was with a few of my female friends. My goal for the year was to make some female friends, or at least be friendly and be on talking terms with some girls since I only had guy friends. I managed to accomplish that goal with three girls from my class that were down to earth and overall sweet people. "I'm still jetlagged from coming back from the States. How did you guys spend your spring break?" Kyla asked. 

"Same old same old, went over to my grandparent's house to visit," Hyejoo answered. 

"I didn't do much. I hung out with my cousins and chilled at my house......" Yerim added on. The girls looked at me, "What about you Seohyun?" 

"Well.......I did go to an indoor water park. My sister's boyfriend invited us and told us that we could bring some people....." I told them. "Ooh, did you bring Jeno?" they asked with a cheeky smile. I playful scoffed and shook my head. "No.......my brother did........" I told them. They squealed and nudged me. 

"Oh my god, what did you guys do?" they asked. 

"Not much. We just hanged out and played in the water......" I told them. I didn't want to get into detail since I always get shy when I start talking about the things I do with him. "Han Seohyun, you're honestly one of the luckiest girls in our grade. Dating one of the top hotties in our school and being close to the other hottie," Hyejoo said nudging me once again. I shook my head and felt my cheeks getting red. 

Once we were done eating we sat done and talked about random things since we had lots of time left. We tend to eat fast, giving us an extra half an hour to ourselves. Kyla was telling us some of her adventures in the States when I got a call from Haechan. My phone was blowing up earlier with a bunch of text but I just ignored them. I assumed it was from Haechan since he was calling me now. 

"Sorry, I got to take this call," I told them. They nodded their heads and motioned me to pick up the call. I got up and walked away so I wouldn't bother the other girls.

"What do you want?" I asked him over the phone. 

"You need to come to the soccer field right now!" Haechan told me. 

"What? Why? What is so important that requires me to go over there?" I asked him.

"It's Jeno and Jaemin."

"What?" I asked in shock. "It seems like they're in a heated argument and I heard your name being tossed around in their argument. You better get over here now before things get serious," he told me. I nodded my head, "Alright. I'll be there in a few minutes." 

I hung up and went over to the girls. "I have to go, something came up...." I told them. "Is everything okay?" Yerim asked. I just n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter