Chapter 37

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Park Woojin's POV -

My last class of the day was finally over so I decided to go straight home. It was the end of the week and I needed to get some rest. "Hey, Woojin!" someone called out as I was walking. I already knew who it was based on the sound of his voice. Instead of turning around or stop walking, I slowed down just so he could catch up to me. 

"Woojin......" Jaehyun called out once again as soon as he caught up to me. I just looked at him waiting for him to continue on. "So in two weeks, there's this dance that the school is holding. You should definitely go......" 

"And why would I go?" I asked him. 

"It'll be fun. Plus all your friends are going........ and Seohee would want you to go......" he told me. I sighed and shook my head, "If she would want me to go, then why doesn't she ask me herself?". He didn't respond back so I was walked on. I didn't want to deal with him at the moment, instead, I'd rather be home sleeping.

I heard him walk up to me. I expected him to say something back but instead, he grabbed me by the shoulder. "Look. I don't care if you're mad at me, but Seohee didn't do anything wrong. She's a nice person and would never intentionally do something to make you so upset, you probably misunderstood her. You're stubborn and so is she, I don't know if you guys know that but you guys are. She probably won't come up to you and ask you herself, but I know she'd like it if you came......" he said.  

I didn't respond back. I didn't know how to. I didn't want to deal with him now so I continued to walk. "Fine, be like that!" he shouted as he let out a sigh afterward.

Once I got home I didn't feel as I tired as I did before. Instead, I decided to take a hot shower to relax and calm myself down since I've been feeling stressed out lately. Once I cleaned up I went downstairs to grab something to eat since I haven't eaten anything at all today. "Is someone still moody?" Youngmin asked as I passed by him to go to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and shook my head in irritation. "I take that as a yes........" he added on. 

I grabbed an apple and went back upstairs to my room. I snacked on my apple as I was scrolling through my social media pages since I didn't feel like doing my homework and needed time to fly by. Everywhere I looked people were talking about this dance. I wanted to avoid looking at it but it was hard to do that when it was everywhere on social media. It was starting t irritate me so I put my phone away and decided to take a nap in the meantime.

 

"Woojin! Come downstairs, your friends are here!" Youngmin shouted on the other side of my door. He was banging on my door ferociously, which woke me up right away. "What the hell Youngmin..." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes.  "Just get down here......"

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face first before I went down. As I walked down the stairs I noticed a female and male figure standing by the sofas. "I'm surprised to see you guys here.......well I mean Mirae........" I said as I made my way down. 

"Yeah, I'm done ignoring you cause we need to fix things," she told me. Jihoon just nodded his head in agreement. "Okay, well why now? Why are you guys really here? Did Jaehyun send you guys?" I asked them. 

Jihoon shook his head, "No, but we did hear about your little conversation with him today."

"Yeah, look......we're here to try to convince you to come to the dance but also try to make things better between you and Seohee," Mirae added on. I shook my head and scoffed. 

"Okay maybe I understand why you're mad at Seohee, but why are you ignoring Jaehyun? And when he does try to talk to you, why are you being rude? What did he do?" Mirae asked. I didn't respond back. "We get it, you're mad at Seohee for dating Jaehyun. but why are you mad at him?" Jihoon asked. I just looked at them, I didn't know what to say to them. What did they expect me to say?

"Why do you like Jaehyun?" Youngmin suddenly asked. I turned to see where his voice was coming from. He was in the kitchen with Daniel. Youngmin walked over to me and asked me again. "Why do you care?" I questioned him back shoving him a bit. "I asked you a damn question, so answer me Woojin!" Youngmin said raising his voice a bit and shoving me back but a bit harder.

"I......I don't know...." I said taken aback by my brother's attitude. "Answer me Woojin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter