Chapter 18

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV -

The sound of my alarm clock was piercing through my head. I never liked the sound of my alarm, but today, I despised the sound of it. My head was killing me and the alarm didn't help soothe the pain. Someone came into the room and turned my alarm off. I moved my blanket so it wasn't blocking my view. 

"How's you're head?" Seoah asked me.

I just sighed and she let out a laugh. "Hangover, huh? Well don't worry, mom and dad aren't home so I won't tell them about your little hangover," she told me pushing the hair away from my face.

"How did you know?"

"Well, when I opened the door for you yesterday you reeked of alcohol. Plus Jaehyun texted me before you came home....."

I nodded my head. She pulled the blanket off of me and motioned me to get up. I went straight to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I washed my face with cold water so that I can feel refreshed. I went downstairs and saw my sister making something for me. I sat down at the table waiting for the food to be served. 

"Ramen is something that could help you cure your hangover," she said placing the bowl in front of me. She went to the fridge and poured a glass of milk for me. "Milk?" I said staring at the glass. She went to the cupboard and grabbed the chocolate milk powder. "Chocolate milk might also help, so make sure to drink it all up," she said mixing in the powder and the milk. 

I finished my breakfast and went to the living room. I decided to keep the TV off since I wanted some peace and quiet. I grabbed my phone and saw a bunch of text messages from a various amount of people. The bright screen hurt my head so I decided to put my phone down and rest on the couch.  "Where's Seohyun?" I asked my older sister who was in the kitchen washing dishes. "Jihoon dragged her to the soccer practice," she responded nonchalantly. Once she was done with the dishes she went upstairs for a brief moment and came back down, "I need to go out for a while. I'll be back soon."

I was all by myself once she left. It wasn't as bad since I wanted some peace and quiet around the house. I decided to read a book since that was one of the only things I could do that wouldn't kill my head. I was in the middle of my book when someone rang the doorbell. I went to see who it was.

"Oh hey Woojin," I said opening the door so that he could come in. We went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I put my book away since I didn't want it being in the way. "What's up?" I asked starting up the conversation. 

"I'm sorry Seohee...." he said. I tilted my head and looked at him. 

"What? Why?" I asked laughing so that I could lighten up the mood. "For yesterday. I left you behind. I started drinking when I shouldn't have. Something bad could have happened to you and I wouldn't have been able to do anything to help you in that drunken state," He told me. I looked at him for a while, he didn't look so great.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine and I'm sure even if something bad did happen you would have probably killed that person. You're crazy as it is, but drunk Woojin? You'd go psycho." I said smiling and nudging him. He laughed a bit and shook his head, "But still, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you. You drank and I shouldn't have let you done that......"

"How did you know?" I asked him a bit shocked. 

"Jaehyun told me," he responded. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter