Two separate world

Love in the ShyShy Lane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun has started filming for her drama.  In the drama, she was the ex-girlfriend of the main lead. And her part was shown as his memory of his past relationship and also when they met again when he was already engaged to another girl. She then become the one that tore the relationship apart.

 

“The director decided that my character will seduce him back and there will be a few kissing scenes. This was not in the earlier script where the lead actor was the one that was supposed to be chasing my character. Oppa, I have agreed to the changes,” Sohyun explained. Seung Ho confidently told her that it was totally up to her and he would support her nevertheless.

 

Sohyun was happy to be back on the set. She had missed acting but her school work had been quite heavy. Now into her second semester, she had adjusted and better able to balance her school and work commitments.  As the drama would be premiering soon, filming schedule has intensified. But the director arranged the schedule such that she needed to be on filming site on a couple of days a week only. This reduced the number of days when she had to skip school to film her part. On other days, she had to catch up on her missed classes and school work. Hence, this gave her little time to meet up with Seung Ho but they still talked to each other whenever she can. During these talks, Seung Ho also gave her tips in incorporating her life experience in romance into her acting. “Let’s show the director your hand knows how to act when you are hugging or kissing,” Seung Ho encouraged her.

 

Sohyun’s drama premiered and it received very strong and positive response. Many reviewers commented how Sohyun had totally shed off her child image and handled romantic role well. No more a baby in romance. That led to rumours whether she was in a relationship. Although the chemistry with the lead was good, the lead actor, Ahn Jae Hyun was married. This led to intense speculations on her dating life, and several actors name were bandied around.

 

Seung Ho watched the drama and he agreed that Sohyun had improved her delivery of romantic role. Although he had willingly shared tips, motivated and supported her, it still did frustrate him when he watched her showing her love for another person in the drama. When the characters kissed, he was unconsciously gripping his hands.

 

Seung Ho was on a break from filming but he had been busy with filming CFs and photoshoots. At one of the photoshoots, the PD wanted Seung Ho to pose showing that he was in love. “Just think of your girlfriend, you have a girlfriend, right?” “Ani!” Seung Ho replied but laughed when the other crews . “Is it Kim Yoo Jung? Oh, not her is it. Kim Sohyun then, ah yes, think of Sohyun-ssi,” the PD rattled on while looking at Seung Ho’s reaction. Seung Ho could not help but to deny while laughing away as the crews continued to . “Ani, I don’t have a girlfriend!” Seung Ho tried to convince the director. “Seung Ho, I saw the twinkle in your eye when I mentioned Sohyun’s name. It doesn’t matter if she isn't your girlfriend, just think of her since you do like her.” Seung Ho could only laugh with the rest of the crew. Seung Ho took the PD’s advice and the picture turned out beautiful!

 

Another one of the activities that he was signed on for was to participate in an MV for Lovelyz’s comeback song.  He had to go to Woollim Entertainment building to discuss the concept of the MV. As he was leaving the building, he heard someone shouted his name.

 

Turning around, he saw L. “Hey Myung Soo! Its been a while.” L gave him a bear hug, “Yeah man, it has been some time. What are you doing here in my territory?” “Stealing your girls,” Seung Ho laughingly said. “Be careful or words will get out to Sohyun, or are you still gathering courage to date her?” L retorted. Seung Ho just continued laughing. L had noticed and commented during filming Ruler how Seung Ho could not keep his eyes of Sohyun. He had even volunteered to be the wing man but Seung Ho had just brushed it off. L suggested for another Ruler reunion as he missed them. “I’ll help you get a date with Sohyun during dinner, so you have no worries.” Again, Seung Ho brushed it off but agreed to the reunion and L promised to make the arrangement.

 

“By the way, have you seen Sohyun in her latest drama. Wow, that girl can kiss now! Time for you to have that modern drama with her,” L quipped before he ran off. Seung Ho plastered a smile on his face a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter