A step closer

Love in the ShyShy Lane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Filming was going well and the mood was good since the drama rating kept on increasing. They had filmed several more kissing scenes, jealousy development and angst scene that usually happened three quarters through the drama. The jealousy and angst scenes were beautifully captured. Both Sohyun and Seung Ho were able to bring their own experience into the drama and it was captivating to watch.

 

Seung Ho was sitting at the corner watching Sohyun and Sejong chatting away. He and Sohyun had finished with their filming for the day but was asked by the director to wait. Sejong was also waiting, but for her turn to film. As he watched the two girls, he thought of the dinner party at his place the other day. Sohyun made his life so much better. He never had dinner gathering at his place before except with the guys occasionally. But those were very laid back affairs, where they just ate in front of tv and goofed around. He realized he enjoyed the dinner gathering with their friends, having a good meal and good conversation. He planned to have more such dinners with her at his side, maybe next time, they could cook the meal. As he continued staring at Sohyun, he wondered how to get her to be with him alone in his apartment for dinner. He had mentioned before to her casually about having dinner at his place, but she became vague when she realized he meant for the dinner to be just the two of them. He sighed.

 

The director and writer approached the table and told Sejong that the set was almost ready and she could practise with the other cast before filming. Sejong quickly scrambled away. Passing them scripts for the next day filming, the Director remarked, “There are some changes to tomorrow scene. You can refer to page 5 onwards. We’ve decided to add spiciness to the drama with a bed scene. That should make you happy, Seung Ho” the Director winked. Seung Ho has been teased mercilessly since the press conference that now, he just closed his eyes and grimaced. Sohyun was surprised at the change, “Is it necessary Directornim, writernnim? We have quite a number of kissing scenes for a drama as it is. I don’t think a bed scene is necessary,” Sohyun asked sounding quite worried.

 

Director reassured Sohyun that it would be tastefully done and fit with the storyline. “We are done with filming today for the two of you. You can go and find somewhere to discuss the scene. I will be here filming one more scene with the other casts, so you can come to discuss anytime.” The writer suggested her room since she would be with the director overseeing the rest of the filming.

 

Sohyun grumbled at Seung Ho as they walked to the writer’s room. “Look what mess you got us into. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with this, oppa,” Sohyun was worried. Seung Ho assured her that it would be ok. “We’ve agreed before that bed scene is acceptable to film. Isn’t it better that we do it together instead of with someone else?” Seung Ho raised a questioning eyebrow. Sohyun went into the room as she pondered his question. Admittedly she should be more comfortable filming it with Seung Ho-oppa but they themselves had not reached that level in their private relationship, hence she actually felt more uneasy.

 

They both read the scene quietly. When they started to discuss, both were embarrassed about it as they had no real life or acting experience in the matter. Fortunately, the director and writer came in to check on them. They discussed the scene until Seung Ho and Sohyun finally could picture it.

 

The next day, the director again talked about how he wanted the scene to be filmed. They would start kissing in his living room and as the kiss heated up, Seung Ho would pull Sohyun towards the bedroom. Next scene was Sohyun on the bed, with Seung Ho hovering above her, and then they kissed with Seung Ho ing her shirt. It would then show them waking up the next morning, in bed together.

 

The kissing scene was easily filmed as Seung Ho and Sohyun were able to show the right level of passion. But there were a lot of NGs for the bed scene as they were both self conscious of the eyes watching them. After the fifth NG, Seung Ho whispered to Sohyun, “let’s ignore others and focus on each other.”

 

When the director shouted action, Seung Ho stared intensely at Sohyun. He hovered above Sohyun, giving her tiny butterfly kisses, lovingly all over her face. Sohyun let her natural feelings react to his kisses. He then kissed her passionately as his hands moved slowly ing her top as his kisses moved lower towards her neck. As he reached the button near her that he was supposed to remove before filming would stop, he raised his head back to her face, stared lovingly into her eyes and whispered, “I love you,” and then kissed her deeply as his hand pretend to the shirt. The director shouted “Cut” and was very pleased with the way Seung Ho had done it. It was beautiful, sensuous and tastefully done and the reaction on Sohyun’s as she responded to the love ministration was perfect.

 

Seung Ho sat up and winked at Sohyun before going to review the shot with the Director. Sohyun slowly got up as she buttoned up her shirt but her heart was pumping wildly. She knew that if they were truly alone, she would not have stopped Seung Ho-oppa as she was swept away by passion. She shook her head, shivering at the thought of her wanting more.

 

Seung Ho was with the director to review the scene. The two cameras captured good shots of the action, but there were missing shots and views that could make it better. He thought they should do it one more time so he looked up to call for Sohyun. He noticed Sohyun was already seated at the make up area, lost in thoughts with a worried look on her face. “Directornim, do you have enough to create the scene that you want?” he asked. The Director had also noticed Sohyun was distracted after the filming and decided not to make her even more uncomfortable with it. So, he assured Seung Ho that he could work with what he had and used some of those from the NGs to make it better. Seung Ho was grateful.

 

Seung Ho approached Sohyun as she sat infront of the mirror, lost in thought as she waited for the hairstylist to do her hair for the next scene, the morning after. He pulled a chair in front of Sohyun, careful to keep a proper distance. He knew there were eyes watching them and also, he sensed that Sohyun needed some personal space at the moment.  He leaned forward so that he was at eye level with Sohyun “You ok sweetie?” he asked softly. Sohyun nodded, raised her eyes to him and gave him a small smile. Her heart had been rapidly pumping out of her chest since filming and his presence reminded her of how she felt earlier. “You don’t look ok. Tell me,” he spoke gently. Sohyun didn’t want to tell Seung Ho that she was afraid of herself, of how tempted she was earlier.  Instead, she told him that she was nervous. “Did you see the final outcome? Did it turn out well? Does Directornim want to film again” she asked. Seung Ho smiled gently, “It was well done! Director felt he had enough footage from the last one and he will combine some shots from the NGs to make it into a good scene. You did well.” Sohyun replied that he did all the work anyway. “But you made the work so easy,” and he winked at her. She smile. “I love that smile. Are you ok to film the next scene? It’s just us lying in bed. Or do you want to postpone and we can practice in my house later?” he . She wasn’t offended because she knew he was trying to lift her mood. “Thanks, but I think I have enough experience to handle that,” she winked at him.  Seung Ho laughed out loud.

 

The Director was worried when he saw Sohyun’s reaction after the filming and he felt guilty for pushing the intimate scene without much notice. Sohyun was still innocent, so he wasn’t surprised that she was affected. He, along with a few others in the room, were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter