Setting boundaries

Love in the ShyShy Lane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hand in hand with fingers entwined, Seung Ho and Sohyun walked around the greenhouse enjoying the beautiful flowers. “Sorry Sweetie, I can’t pluck the flowers for you as I didn’t get permission for it,” Seung Ho apologized. “Don’t apologise, it is ok. It is enough to look at them here,” Sohyun smiled.

 

As they were admiring a beautiful purple flower, Dong Wan knocked the door to the greenhouse and popped his head in, “Are the two of you going to join us outside for food and drinks?” Seung Ho responded that they will be out shortly. As they make their way out, Seung Ho whispered in Sohyun’s ear that he loved her and kiss her cheek. Sohyun giggled “I know Oppa, you made it clear just now. You don’t have to repeat it every few minutes.” With that, she pulled Seung Ho’s hand to join their friends.

 

They ate snacks and drinks with their friends out at the gazebo. It was beautiful with the stars shining outside. Although it was still summer, the weather at night has become chilly. Seung Ho took off his jacket and wrapped it around Sohyun’s shoulder. Keeping his hand on her shoulder and at times, playing with her hair, they continued the chats till late at night. Their friends were glad to see the two of them have made up.

 

When it’s time to leave, Seung Ho insisted on sending Sohyun home. On the ride home, they held hands as they chatted while listening to the songs being played on radio. G-dragon latest song, Untitled, was playing on radio and they listened quietly to the beautiful song. As the car stopped at the traffic light, Seung Ho took Sohyun’s hand and brought it to his lips and started to lightly plant kisses on them. She looked at his side profile and saw that he was looking far ahead, deep in thoughts, “A penny for your thoughts?” Sohyun asked with a smile. Seung Ho turned to look at Sohyun and smiled, “that was a beautiful song.” He drove off when the traffic turned green, but suddenly filtered to the road shoulder.

 

“Sohyun-ah, we are truly ok, right? You are not walking away from me tomorrow?” his eyes clouded and his voice full of uncertainty. Sohyun felt terrible for putting Seung Ho-oppa through this. She put her hands on his cheeks, “Oppa. I’m not going anywhere. I know that you love me now. And I love you.”

 

Seung Ho searched her eyes for confirmation and leaned in until their forehead touches. “Don’t ever leave me,” he whispered.  He then drew her in into a deep, fiery and passionate kiss. Sohyun was surprised at the hard slamming of his lips against hers and she felt like the wind knock her off her feet. He was kissing her so deeply that they were both gasping for air when the kiss ended.

 

That night, little smiles were playing on Seung Ho’s lips as he lay down on his bed thinking of the night. He remembered how sweet and soft Sohyun’s lips felt and how warm her body was in his arms. He loves inhaling her sweet scent. The feeling was incredible. He could kiss her every second, every day. Seung Ho guffawed at the thought, Sohyun would think him a ert if he kept on kissing her whenever they meet.  

 

“I don’t want to lose her again. We need to talk, have an open conversation so that there would not be any more misunderstanding.” Settled on the next step, Seung Ho finally fell asleep with a smile.

 

Sohyun went to school the next morning with a bounce in her steps. Although she did not have enough sleep as she was chatting with her friends till pretty late about what happen between her and Seung Ho-oppa, she felt refreshed. Her friends were surprised that Seung Ho-oppa finally confessed the previous night. They had thought the confession was done way before. Nevertheless, they felt that Seung Ho-oppa was serious about her even without the confession. But they understood why Sohyun became uncertain and needed the confirmation.

 

In class, with stars in her eyes, Sohyun thought of their kiss. Her first real kiss was better than Sohyun ever imagined, she never knew it could evoke such unknown feelings inside her. Her stomach continued to have butterflies just from remembering it. It was worth the wait. She went through the day as if she was walking on air and she could not remove the smile from her face.

 

Seung Ho was going to pick her up from school and they will have dinner together. Seung Ho had no schedule that day, so he had promised to prepare some simple dinner that they could eat in the car. As she got into the car, Seung Ho reached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter