The best relationship starts from friendship

Love in the ShyShy Lane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Ho stretched his arms and walked around his home.  He went to the dining table and picked up his cat.  He had been reading several scripts since morning to decide the drama he wanted to do next. He had received many scripts of various genre, but he set aside scripts of rom-coms and melo genre. He focused only on the genre thriller. There were several scripts on this genre; he was toying between a dark thriller on serial killer with a sadistic inclination and a time travel thriller similar to the successful drama Signal. He would be a detective in both role. He was inclined towards the dark thriller but the darkness may lead it being rated not suitable for younger kids. He decided to bounce off the idea with Sohyun.

 

At the thought of Sohyun, Seung Ho smiled.  Sweet Sohyun. Since that phone call after he came back from the mountain, they had remained in close contact.  They texted regularly, no longer only at bedtime. Occasionally, they spoke on the phone. Seung Ho realized he craved for her texts and calls, and these small contacts made his day complete.  

 

In Goyang, Sohyun was at the fan signing event for Skono.  As she walked towards the stage amidst the large crowd, she heard her fans shouting out her name and even chants of Yoo Seung Ho.  Above the noise, she heard a fan shouted, “where is Seung Ho-oppa?  Are you dating Seung Ho-oppa?” This was followed by chants of “Shy Shy Couple! Shy Shy Couple!” Sohyun got up on the stage, smiled shyly and waved at her fans. 

 

After the introduction, the MC asked some questions which was easily answered as they were given to her in advance. To her surprise, the MC asked her about Seung Ho-oppa, a topic that was not on the earlier list.

 

MC turned to Sohyun, “Sohyun-ssi, among the different pairings that you had in the dramas and movies, it seems that a lot of your fans are supporting your pairing with Seung Ho-ssi.  A lot of comments about the striking visuals and electric chemistry. How do you feel about that?” Fans starting screaming Seung Ho-oppa’s name.

 

Sohyun was startled at the questions on Seung Ho but she still kept the smile on her face. Taking a deep breath, she smiled at her fans before answering. Sohyun then turned towards the MC and replied, “I did indeed realise that this particular pairing had received a lot of love from our fans.” Turning to her fans again “Thank you for loving the characters and the couple in the drama.”  She then addressed the MC again, “Since this is the latest drama that I was in, it must still be fresh in the minds of my fans. So isn’t that the most likely the reason why interest on my pairing with Seung Ho-oppa is very high now?” She then turned a brilliant smile at her fans. 

 

MC chuckled at Sohyun's brilliancy and but she still seem dissatisfied with the answer. She turned towards the fans and cheekily prompted the fans “Do you agree with Sohyun-ssi, that is the reason, Sohyun’s fans?”

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” The fans shouted loudly.

 

Sohyun laughed at the loud response. She decided to just play along with the MC and fans. She mouthed out “what, what?” and put up her hand questioningly.

 

MC asked the fans, “Could it be the passionate kiss by the ocean?”

Fans: “YESSSSSSSSS!”

 

Sohyun blushed and covered at the strong response.

 

The MC instigated further: “Could it be because they stared at each other lovingly?”

Fans: “YESSSSSSSS!”

MC: “Could it be because Crown Prince Lee Sun loves to say her name and say it lovingly?”

Fans: “YESSSSS!”

MC: “Could it be because Crown Prince Lee Sun and Ga Eun are always holding hands?”

Fans “YESSSSS!”

 

By then, Sohyun was feeling very hot and bothered by the teasing; her face was red and she covered her nervousness by laughing. She laughed so much till she teared. She wished she could share with her fans how happy she was feeling now. Just the texts and phone calls from Seung Ho-oppa made her excited and her heart racing. They talked about many things and were slowly discovering more about each other. They have similar taste in movies, share the same interest in travelling and love for animals.  They are both homebodies and enjoy being with family and close friends. They read different type of books but were now introducing each other favorites. Sohyun was also planning to introduce him to the music she liked.  She was creating a playlist of her favorite songs for him.

 

That night during the chat, Seung Ho discussed with her about the scripts he was considering for his next drama.  Sohyun was surprised that there was just thriller genre that he was looking at. 

 

            To Seung Ho-oppa

            Oppa, did your agency inform the PDs that you only wanted to do thriller genre? Or is that the current trend?  I thought that rom-com and melo are still trending.  I’ve myself received them even though I don’t plan to do any drama for now

 

            To Sohyunnie

            Oh, I did receive some rom-coms and melo scripts but I am putting them aside for now.  I’m waiting for you to be of legal age.  .

 

Sohyun blushed reading the message. Although she knew Oppa loved to , but it did not stop her from feeling fluttered. Of course she could not wait to act with him in a modern romance drama. She decided to back.

 

            To Seung Ho-oppa

            Join the queue, oppa.  I have a long list of potential partners for my drama when I am of legal age.

 

Seung Ho frowned reading it. He knew that Sohyun was teasing him back but it hit too close to home, to his hidden fear.  Although as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter