Uh.. What Are You Doing?

My Unbelievable Princess

Chanyeol wins. He straightened his position. Ji-hyo looking at him.

"Now, i excuse my self first, because i need to do my patrol. Finish your lunch, Ji-hyo."

Chanyeol bows towards her. And soon, he leave the room. Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. She take a look at him.


"YAAAH YOU MORON! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE SUFFER 24/7! JUST WAIT!"


Chanyeol laughs. He wave his hand towards her, without even looking back.


"YAAAH!" Ji-hyo yelled as she is about to walk following him, but Taemin and Minseok caught her.


"Yah! Let go of me! I need to chop him!"


"Noona! Calm down! Calm down, noona!" Taemin said as he hold her. Ji-hyo is still trying hard to release herself.


"Ji-hyo! Have a seat, i'll give you a melon milk!" Minseok said as he trying hard to hold her.


"No!" Ji-hyo said, in anger. "I'm going to cut him into a pieces and drink his blood! YAAAH YOU ROCK HEADED GIRAFFE!"

 



President Kim laughs. He is actually watching Ji-hyo and Chanyeol trough the CCTV monitor. He looks satisfied.


"Finally. Someone is coming to defeat her."


Junmyeon laughs bitterly. He is there with President Kim, watching all the scene.

President Kim Nods. He take a look at Junmyeon. "They're going to be fun to watch, right?"

Junmyeon just smile. When President turns his head, his smile is gone. He take a look at the monitor, who's showing angry Ji-hyo drinking her melon milk while Taemin and Minseok is busy fanning her.

If only the president knew that the guy beside him is craving to be the one who will guard her.
 


Chanyeol is doing the patrol alongside with 5 secret services. It seems fine and safety, for now. Chanyeol nods.

Just then, a sound is coming into his earpiece. Chanyeol surprised.

 

"Yah.. You."


Chanyeol furrow his eyebrows. "Uh. Me."


Ji-hyo rolled her eyes. She talk again using Minseok's earpiece.


"Buy me a melon milk, now! And come right in 15 minutes!"


Chanyeol shut his eyes, annoyed. He take a breath.


"This girl seriously."




Ji-hyo is watching her favorite cartoon, Tom and Jerry with Taemin. Minseok is heading to the reception center as he need to do something. Just then, Taemin's earpiece suddenly sounding.


"Lee Taemin. Come to the reception center."


"Yes." Taemin said. He gets up from his position. Ji-hyo take a look at him.


"Where are you going?! Don't leave me alone!"


"But i have to go to reception center. Seems like Minseok hyung need some help."

Ji-hyo sighs. "Then, who's going to protect me?!"

"You have him now. Bye!" Taemin said as he run. Chanyeol looking at him weirdly. Ji-hyo turns her head.


Just then, her eyes meet with Chanyeol. Ji-hyo rolled her eyes, forget about him.


"Here. Don't you know the minimarket is 7 km away from here?!"


Ji-hyo take a look at him. "But i already told you, that i can do whatever i want."


Chanyeol sighs. He throw the melon milk to the sofa.

"Whatever." He said as he turn his back, about to leave. Ji-hyo chuckled. She also turns her back and drink her melon milk.

But then, someone is jumping into the sofa. Take a seat beside her. Ji-hyo turns her head.


"YAH! WHO TOLD YOU TO TAKE A SEAT IN HERE?!"


Chanyeol rolled his eyes lazily. "No one."


Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. "Then go!"


"Why? So you can run away because no one is guarding you?"


Ji-hyo suddenly quiet. Taemin is not here, Minseok too. Yeah. Nobody is around her.


Ji-hyo let out a sigh. "Whatever! Just don't be noisy!"

 

 



Chanyeol looking at her in disbelief. Both of them is sitting side by side at the sofa while watching Tom and Jerry. Chanyeol sighs, Ji-hyo laughs happily. Both of them is showing a different expression.

"How can you laugh over a cat and a mouse? That's so childish." Chanyeol said as he lean his head into the sofa.

"Shut up." Ji-hyo said as she keep her attention to the TV. "An old person like you don't get the happiness from a cartoon."

Chanyeol chuckled in disbelief. "Taemin and Minseok must be happy now that they're far from you."

"Shut up!" Ji-hyo said as she throw a pillow to Chanyeol. Chanyeol sighs. He close his eyes.


"God. Please make them finishing their job quickly so i can get out from here!"


The cartoon is finally finished. Ji-hyo stretch her body. She turns her head to see Chanyeol.


Just to see him sleeping.


Ji-hyo hold her laughter. She wave her hand in front of his face.


"Heol. He is actually sleeping." Ji-hyo said in disbelief. She take a look at Chanyeol.


"Seems like he is dreaming.. What?! He even dreaming?!"
 


- Chanyeol is at a warzone. He hold his gun tightly as he hide behind a big rock.


"Everyone, get out!!"


Chanyeol take a peek. Their enemy is point a gun into a girl's head. But Chanyeol can't see the girl's face since her eyes are covered by their enemy's hand.

Chanyeol take a look at around him. He talk to his earpiece.


"Get out."


All the soldiers get out from their hiding place. The man, their enemy, smirk. She bring the girl alongside with him to the center. Chanyeol walks out from his hiding place.


"Gun." The man said as he point as Chanyeol's gun. "Put it down."


Chanyeol just quiet. He slowly put his gun to the ground. Just then, the men throw the girl into the ground. And Chanyeol can see clearly who's the girl.


Just then, his eyes widen.


"JI-HYO!"


The girl is Ji-hyo. She looks really scared and trembling. Tears is falling nonstop from her eyes.


The man is pointing his gun into Ji-hyo's head. He pull the trigger.


"Your girlfriend won't safe if you don't put your damned gun to the ground!"


Chanyeol trying hard to calm himself. He put his gun slowly to the ground.

Ji-hyo shakes her head. "No. Chanyeol. Don't!!"

Just then, Chanyeol take his gun and shoot the man beside Ji-hyo. And soon, the war is started. They're shooting at each other.

Suddenly, a sound of someone's getting shot can be heard. Chanyeol turns his head.

And he found Ji-hyo is getting shoot on her head.


Chanyeol's eyes widen. He throw his gun into somewhere and run towards her.


"JI-HYO!!" -
 


Chanyeol suddenly wake up. He looks really exhausted.


Ji-hyo shocked. She blinked her eyes, confused.


Chanyeol trying hard to catch his breath. He turns his head, and found Ji-hyo is right in front of him, healthy, safety, and confused.

Confused. Because..

Chanyeol hold both of her wrists tight.


"Yah. Stupid."


Chanyeol turns his eyes. And soon, he realize it. He hurrily let go of her hand.
 


Ji-hyo rub her wrist. Her cheeks start tot rurn into pink. Ji-hyo shakes her head.


"That's so embarrassing!"


Chanyeol shut his eyes, regret. He rub his forehead.


"How can i did that?!"


Ji-hyo fanning herself. Feeling hot all of a sudden. Then, she take a look at Chanyeol.


"Yah! How can you sleep here!"


Chanyeol thinks for a while, looking for a best answer. He let out a sighs.


"Because it's so boring until i fell asleep! That brat cartoon is just boring! So so boring!"


Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. She cross her arms.


"How can you blame the cartoon?! That's your fault insist to stay here!"


"Argh!" Chanyeol said as he gets up from his position. He take his earpiece.


"YAH LEE TAEMIN GO BACK HURRY!"


Ji-hyo gets up from her position. She widen her eyes in anger.


"WHY YOU GOT ANGRY TO MY SECRETARY?!"



Taemin turn off his earpiece. He rub his ear softly.

"Hyung. I think we need to go back."

Minseok surprised. "Uh? Why? But we're still not done yet."

Taemin sighs. "Do you want this place turning into a warzone?"

Minseok suddenly quiet. He take a look at Taemin.

"Is it that bad?"
 

 


Yeah, so bad. Because Ji-hyo is now drinking her second melon milk in anger while Chanyeol is watching the news. Ji-hyo put her leg into Chanyeol's shoulder, blocking his head to move even a bit.

"Yah you stupid move your leg!" Chanyeol said as he take a look at her. Ji-hyo just quiet. She finished her milk and throw the bottle into the dustbin.

"I told you, you can watch another channel, but you can't move your head." Ji-hyo said as she take a look at him. "So? Do you want to go or not?"

Chanyeol sigh. Of course he can't just go like that because he knows she would do anything stupid without anyone beside her.

"Whatever." Chanyeol said as he lean his head to the sofa. Ji-hyo sighs. She keep her leg into his shoulder.

Just then, her leg start to hurt. Ji-hyo trying hard to bear the pain, but she can't. Her leg is slowly moving down.

"Stupid girl." Chanyeol said as he realize about her movement. Chanyeol take a peek at Ji-hyo, who's trying hard to bear the pain.

And when Ji-hyo is careless, Chanyeol put her legs to the sofa and hurrily gets up from his position.

Ji-hyo shocked. "Yah! Where are you going?!" She said as she grab his hand. Chanyeol surprised. He lose his balance.


And he fall right on top of Ji-hyo's body.


"Uh.. What are you doing?"





 

 

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY! huhu i'll give you double updates today! Thank you and i'm sorry for once again!