The First and The Last, I Love You (Finale)

My Unbelievable Princess

Chanyeol froze in front of President Kim. His position is in the middle of President Kim and Prime Minister Kim. He hold his stomach as Prime Minister Kim shoot him at that area.

Chanyeol scanning all the 5 men around President Kim, while President Kim is talking with Prime Minister Kim. He realizes that everyone is losing their focus after hearing the gunshot earlier.


"It's not like what they're predicted."


Chanyeol make a slight eye contact with President Kim. President Kim realizes it, as if his soldier's instinct just wake up.


Chanyeol make an unreadable gestures as he slightly staring at the gun, then to President Kim. President Kim think of something.



"Gun? The gun?"



President Kim make a slight glance to the gun. Chanyeol nods a little. President Kim understand. He let out a breath.



"You know.. Byung-han." President Kim said as he take a look at Prime Minister Kim. Chanyeol just quiet as he prepare himself.


"I know everything was hard for you. Losing your son, your wife, and even your career. I'm practically ruined your life."



Prime Minister Kim take a glance at President Kim. President Kim just quiet.



"I'm so sorry for that."


Prime Minister Kim's eyes softened. He doesn't expecting a sorry come from President Kim's mouth. Prime Minister Kim just quiet.



President Kim staring at him.



"But to killed my great friend because he knows your evil plan. To injured his son as you try to attack me.."



President Kim clenched his fists. His eyes looks red.



"And to hurt my daughter, just because you found her deep wounds. I swear, i swear Kim Byung-han, i'm going to send you to the deepest hell and making your life more miserable than now to repay all of your sin!!!!!"


And with that, President Kim take the gun from one of the men and point it on his head. Prime Minister Kim and all of his men shocked.



"And after i killed you.. I'll just kill myself. To repay my sin to you and your miserable life."



President Kim smile. He's staring at Prime Minister Kim.



"My friend."



And with that, Chanyeol gets up from his position as he kick the 2 men at once on the head using his leg. President Kim hit the 2 men near him using the gun and hurrily run to Prime Minister Kim as he pointed the gun into his forehead. Chanyeol at the back easily fight the 5 men using his stun gun.


Prime Minister Kim chuckled. He's staring at President Kim.


"I just realized now, that the two of you is South Korean General."


"Aigoo. You should realize too that i would use some protectiom to my body." Chanyeol said as he take off his bulletproof vest. Chanyeol smirks as he take a glance at Prime Minister Kim. He take all of the gun and remove all the bullets. He even take apart the gun and just take one air soft gun with him.


Chanyeol walk heading to Prime Minister Kim. He kicks him slowly to make sure his gun is far from him now. Chanyeol take Prime Minister Kim gun and he pointed it to Prime Minister Kim forehead.



"Now. How does it feels to have this gun pointed back at you?"



"STAY AT YOUR POSITION! THIS IS POLICE!"



Chanyeol chuckled. He turns his eyes to Prime Minister Kim.



"They're arrived."


Chanyeol kick the door and soon, he can see everyone out there. All of Prime Minister Kim's men already under the police and army's team, escorted to the bus who will take them to the jail. In front of the house is almost 50 polices, alongside with Ji-hyo, Junmyeon, Minseok, Taemin, Minho and Doyoung. Everyone with their gun on their hands. Ready to shoot.



"You better surrender now, Kim Byung-han." Said the police.



"I warn you. Before we shoot you."



Prime Minister Kim laughs. Tears falling from his eyes as he can't do anything now. He take a look at President Kim.



"Hyung. You better shoot me."



"I'm not going to kill you." President Kim said. He take a look at Prime Minister Kim.



"I'll make you realize that all you've did to save your career and build your kingdom, is useless."



And with that, police hurrily run towards Prime Minister Kim and handcuff him. Prime Minister Kim just quiet.


"Kim Byung-han. You're arrested for planning to kill the President, corruption, and premeditated murder in 1993. You have the right to use a lawyer."


Chanyeol let out a sighs. Relieved. He finally can bring back the justice for his father.


Ji-hyo take a look at Chanyeol. And soon, she run to him and Chanyeol take her into his embrace. He hug her really tight.


"Welcome back." Ji-hyo said as tears falls from her eyes. Chanyeol nods. He's trying hard to hold back his tears, but he just can't. He cries in Ji-hyo's shoulder.


"I.. I finally did it. For my father."



Ji-hyo nods. She smiles as she pats his head.



"I know you can do it."



Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo smile. She wipes the tears from his eyes.



"A South Korean General can't cry in front of anyone. He needs to looks strong because he's the one who guard the country."



Chanyeol smile. He kiss her forehead and hug her again.



"We finally have our freedom."



Ji-hyo smile. She take a look at Chanyeol, and ruffles his hair.



"GENERAAAAL!!" Taemin shouts as he run towards Chanyeol and Ji-hyo, followed by Minseok, Minho, and Doyoung. Chanyeol smile.


"AHH GOD THANKYOU FOR RETURNING HIM SAFE AND SOUND." Taemin said as he hug Chanyeol. And soon, the 3 men following his action and hug Chanyeol too.


"Yah, yah! All of you are heavy!"


Ji-hyo smile seeing the view in front of her. Just then, she turns her eyes. And her eyes meets with her father's eyes. Ji-hyo just quiet. But then, she slowly make a move closer to her father, who is with her mother now.


President Kim take a look at Ji-hyo. He looks relieved that his daughter is safe.


Just then, Ji-hyo move closer to her father, and she hug him tight.



"I'm glad you're returning in safe."



"I'm sorry for everything, Ji-hyo." President Kim said as he pats his daughter's hair.



"I'm sorry for making your life harder than any girl in this world. I'm sorry for treating you poorly. I'm sorry i can't be with you all these time. I'm so sorry, my daughter. My little daughter."



Ji-hyo just quiet. But then, she can't help but burst in tears. President Kim smile. He pats his daughter's back.



"It's okay.. It's okay. Appa is here."



Madam Seo also burst in tears. She also joining President Kim and hug her little family tight.



Junmyeon smile. Seeing the touching moment right in front of his eyes. Junmyeon just quiet. Then, he spotted the police car.


Junmyeon doesn't think of anything. He just let his legs takes him whenever it wants. And soon, he's arrived in front of the police car. The police take a look at him.


"Can i help you, Sir?"


Junmyeon smile. "I want to talk with Kim Byung-han for a while."


The police a bit taken aback by Junmyeon's request. But President Kim from far make a sign that it's fine. The police nods. He open the small window and soon, Kim Byung-han's face can be seen.


Junmyeon clear his throat. He take a look at Kim Byung-han.



"It's been a long time."



Kim Byung-han just quiet. He doesn't even looking at him.



"I just want to tell you that eomma is fine. She said she wants to heal herself, so she went to the temple and voluntarily becoming a monk."



Kim Byung-han just quiet. Actually, a bit taken aback.



"Everyone is well. So you need take care of yourself. Thank you for everything, Sir."



And with that, Junmyeon bows 90 degrees to his biological father. Then, he take a look at the police as he's done. The police soon close the small window.



"We'll go now to prepare the trial. Thank you for you good works and coorperation, Head Secretary."



Junmyeon nods. The police entering the car and soon, the car leaves. Junmyeon just quiet. His expression is unreadable.


Ji-hyo staring at him from far. Junmyeon is heading to somewhere. Ji-hyo looks worried.


Junmyeon arrived at somewhere, near the cliff. He take a look at the scenery in front of him.


Flashback. Junmyeon just came home after school. His father is at the living room, watching the TV. Junmyeon take a look at his father, then take a seat beside him.


"Oh, our youngest is back." His father said as he lay his back into the sofa. Junmyeon smile. He turns his attention to the TV.



"What are you watching, abeoji? Why are you watching a cliff?"



His father smile. While keep staring at the TV.



"One day.. When i already old and finally have a time to relax... I want to climb the mountain and enjoying the scenery from the cliff. It must be calm and relaxing, right?"



Junmyeon just quiet. He take a look at the TV.



"What's good about it? It's scary."



His father smile. He take a look at Junmyeon.



"When you're already adult.. You'll understand that there's a thing that scarier than any ghost, any cliffs, and any disaster in this world."



Junmyeon just quiet. He take a look at his father. His father just staring at the TV.


"It's called ambition. The most scariest and ultimate gun to destroy everything. Even the one that closest to you. You need to learn how to control your ambition, Kim Junmyeon. You're not going to choose the wrong path."


His father smile. He lowering his head.



"Just like me."



Flashback end. Junmyeon's tears falls as his body also falls to the ground. After all, he's still his father. The one that he respect the most. The one that give him a lot of love and give him anything he wants. Junmyeon hold his chest as it feels really heavy there.

A hand come into Junmyeon's shoulder and hold it tight. Ji-hyo sighs. She take a look at Junmyeon.


"Oppa.."


"I.. I'm such a bad son... All these time."


Ji-hyo shakes her head. Tears slowly fall from her eyes too.


"No.. Oppa. Listen to me. You did it because you know it's wrong. You did it because you're a good man! You need to know that!"


Junmyeon take a look at Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo sighs. She wipes the tears from his eyes.


"Look at you. You said to me that you swear you would protect me. How can you protect me if you're being like this?"


Junmyeon just quiet. He take a look at the scenery in front of him.


"It's called ambition. The most scariest and ultimate gun to destroy everything. Even the one that closest to you. You need to learn how to control your ambition, Kim Junmyeon. You're not going to choose the wrong path."


Junmyeon turns his eyes to Ji-hyo.



"That's what he said to me. To not following his wrong path."



And with that, Ji-hyo take Junmyeon into her embraces. Junmyeon just crying, letting out all of the emotion and sorrow that he hides all these time. The sorrow that he thinks he can endure it.


But for now, just for now. He think he can't.



*****


President Kim is in his room, staring at a document in front of him. Just then, a knock come into his room.


"Come in." President Kim said as he take off his glasses. Junmyeon is there. He bows politely to President Kim.


"What's the progress?"


"The trial will be held in next month. As The Park Jae-bum case is re-opened again, police will work together with army along with Ministry of Defense."


President Kim relief a sighs. He nods.


"Good job for everyone. Thank you for your hard work too. It must be hard for you."


Junmyeon smile. "Well.. It was hard at first. But i finally can let go of everything. Thankyou for Ji-hyo and Madam Seo who keep taking care of me and even lend me your apartment. I was a fool to sell my apartment just because it was given by my father."


President Kim staring at Junmyeon.



"My apartment? It's yours too, now."



Junmyeon blinked his eyes. He take a look at President Kim.



"That's Ji-hyo's too.. That's My wife's too... So it's practically yours too, right?"



Junmyeon furrow his eyebrows. President Kim move the document in front of him closer to Junmyeon.



"I put you into my family register. Kim Junmyeon. Oldest son of Kim Jae-moon and Seo Soo-eun. Older brother of Kim Ji-hyo."



President Kim take a look at Junmyeon, who's still in shock.



"If you hate it.. I can.. I can..-



"I don't know what to say other than thank you."



President Kim smile. He gets up from his position. Junmyeon lowering his head. He feels little.



"I've did nothing compared to you who help me a lot.. Sir."



"Abeoji." President Kim said as he pats Junmyeon's shoulder.



"I know it's hard. I'm not going to pressure you to call me abeoji. I'll let you do that when you're ready."



Junmyeon just quiet. Tears falling from his eyes.



"A.. Abeoji. A.. Beoji.."



President Kim hug Junmyeon. Like a little child, he cries on President Kim's arms. Junmyeon just quiet. President Kim smile.



"You went through a lot, Junmyeon ah."



Ji-hyo, who's peeking to her father's room, smiling, not realizing her tears falling.



"For some reason, it still feels sad that a used to be happy family, where his father love his mother so much, where the oldest son is success and married to the most beautiful woman in Seoul, the only daughter lives happily with her little family, and the youngest son, born perfectly as a good guy and having a good career.. I guess the things called ambition really scary."


Ji-hyo open the glass door. She's looking at the scenery around her.


"For us.. That was the victim of ambition, it's really hard to figure out what's a perfect family means. I'm trying hard to figure out for almost 25 years, and i don't think i get it."


Ji-hyo take a seat as she enjoying the view from her balcony. She wears her sunglasses and lay her back into the chair.


"But now, as we trying to accept our not-normal-life, we know that there's no such a perfect family. Each of us jealous at each other's life, forget that there's a thing that we can feel grateful for inside that unperfect things. For example, if i weren't the President's daughter, i wouldn't meet Chanyeol and find my first love. That little things, you may not realize it, but it change you a lot."


Ji-hyo smile. She let out a breath.


"5 years passed really fast, in a blink, and my life changed a lot. And i realize when you're letting go of something that control your life and bring so much pain, your life will moving on by itself. Just like that. Without you realize. And you're opening the new chapter. Fill with happiness, gratitude, and passion. Just like when we were in high school, and dare to dream as high as possible."


"Après la pluie le beau temps."
(After the rain, the nice weather.)





5 years later.

Champs-Élysées, Paris, France.



The black gates opened along with a steps walking side by side with the bike. The bike stop as the owner put it leaning against the wall, while the owner close the gates.


"Bonjour, Junyon!"
(Hello, Junyon!"


Junmyeon turns his head. A lady standing in front of him while holding a bucket of bread. Junmyeon smile. That lady mispronounced his name again.


"Tu as encore tort, Cher."
(You're still wrong, Cher.)


That lady, Cher, smile. She gives Junmyeon a big piece of baguette.


"Fresh from the oven." She said in english as she walking towards another neighbor. Junmyeon smile. He take a look at her.


"Je vous remercie!"
(Thank you!)


Junmyeon bite the baguette. It still hot but delicious as he take a bite. He is about to continue to ride his bike when a window suddenly opened.



"OPPA!!!!!"



Junmyeon stop his bike again. He turns his head straight to the second floor of the building beside his house.



"Oh, Ji-hyo?"



Ji-hyo sighs. She make a gesture to Junmyeon to come inside her house. Junmyeon let out a breath but following her instruction.


Ji-hyo's house is just 5 steps away from Junmyeon's house. The first floor is her flower shop. And the second floor is where she lived now. It feels really warm as she turn on the heater, since it's autumn now. Junmyeon entering her house. He put his belongings to the blue couch in front of the TV as he drink a coffee that was at the dining table. Ji-hyo looks like preparing something. After 5 minutes, she walks out from the kitchen with a picnic basket on her hand, and she give it to Junmyeon.


"Here. You can't fail this time!"


Junmyeon sighs. He take a seat at the couch.


"But.. I don't think she likes me...-


"Oppa." Ji-hyo said in disbelief. She take a look at Junmyeon.


"She even learned Korean Languages so she could talk easily with you. She learned how to make kimchi and you said that she doesn't like you? What kind of ridiculous things is this?"


Junmyeon let out a breath. He lean his back to the couch.


"But she even reply my text after 7 hours! Then the next day she doesn't even read my text! But at the next day give me a sandwich during lunch time! Can't you see? I'm just her another friend."


Ji-hyo sighs. She take a look at Junmyeon.


"But you already meet her parents!"


"It's because she was drunk so i need to take care of her."


"Aigoo.. Aigoo." Ji-hyo said as she cross her hands.


"You're good at everything except woman."


Junmyeon laughs. He take a look at the picnic basket. There are a bouquet of flower. Junmyeon takes out the flower. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"I don't think i need this..?"


"Oppa. I made it all night long until i forgot to taking care of my child. And now you say you didn't need that?!" Ji-hyo said as she looks speechless. Junmyeon grin.


"Okay.. Okay... Let's put it back. Okay!"


Ji-hyo let out a breath. "Why it's really hard to make you sure about one woman!"


Junmyeon just laughs. Just then, a small steps can ne heard as it entering the living room. Junmyeon turns his head. Then, a wide smile come into his face.


"Aigoo! Look at this belle femme (beautiful lady)!"


A little girl, around 5 years old walking into Junmyeon's direction as she jump into his hug. Her messy long-brown hair being ruffled by Junmyeon. Her skin is really fair, like a milk.


Junmyeon take a look at that little girl. "Bonjour, Joanne!"
(Hello, Joanne!)


That little girl staring at Junmyeon with her big brown eyes.


"Mon oncle, tu vas déjeuner avec Miss Estelle?"
(Uncle, are you going to have lunch with Miss Estelle?)


Junmyeon turns his eyes to the adult version of this little girl, Joanne. Ji-hyo scratch her back.


"Well.. She knows it since Estelle keep asking her to teach her some Korean words and she asked why."


Joanne blink her eyes. She take a look at Junmyeon.


"Samchon, you can't fail this time!"


Junmyeon laughs. He pinch her chubby cheeks.


"Where's her father?"


"He's coming home late so he's still enjoying some peaceful sleep time before Joanne disturbing him." Ji-hyo said as she lean her shoulder into the wall. Junmyeon nods.


"Go wake up your père (father)." Junmyeon whispering to Joanne. Joanne smile as she hurrily run into the bedroom.


"Anyways." Ji-hyo said as Junmyeon getting up from his position.


"You can't fail this time. Okay? Until when eomma and appa will nag to you to hurry find a wife?"


Junmyeon smile. He walks towards Ji-hyo and ruffles her hair, like what he used to do.


"Alright, alright. I'm going now."


Ji-hyo smile. 5 years after being the real siblings, Junmyeon and her got more closer. It was good since he looks a bit awkward for the first time, mostly when they visited Ji-hyo's grandparents house in Jeonju. But Junmyeon quite flexible. He slowly adjusting to the big family and even can steal grandma's heart.


This is the first time Junmyeon trying hard for a girl. In his age, at least he has dated more than 5 women. But not for him. His first love is Ji-hyo, who's now his siblings. And ever since he knows Ji-hyo likes another man, Junmyeon never seems to interested to another girl. Moving to Paris giving him some chance to meet a girl, and finally, it happens when he drop Joanne to her kindergarten. A timid but lovely Estelle, a French girl, who is Joanne's teacher, stole his heart. He told it to Ji-hyo, and Ji-hyo encouraging him to get her number. Until finally, they've dated for 5th times. It should be enough for him to confess his feelings, right?


Ji-hyo keep helping him by making some flower bouquet or just like this morning, preparing some food for them to have lunch together. At least this is what Ji-hyo can do for him, after everything that he did for her.



"Aigoo.. Naeun-ah. Appa is really tired. Can you please give me some time to sleep?"



Ji-hyo's favorite deep voice can be heard as Joanne, who's korean name is Naeun, drag him to the living room. His hair is still a bit messy and his eyes were puffy. Ji-hyo smile. This is her little family.



"Joanne Park. Tu réveilles vraiment ton père."
(Joanne Park. You really wake up your father.)



Chanyeol sighs. He take a seat at the couch, following by Joanne who sitting on his laps. Ji-hyo chuckled.


"Coffee?"


Chanyeol nods. "Extra milk, less sugar."


Ji-hyo laughs. She walk head to the kitchen. Her little kitchen that fit everything. Ji-hyo take the cup as she's about to make some coffee for her husband, when her eyes spotted the photo on her refridgerator.


The photo of Junmyeon, Ji-hyo, Chanyeol, Minseok, and Taemin. Ji-hyo smile.


"The photo was taken during my speed wedding. Since i was unexpectedly pregnant again, just around a month after my father's incident. We were getting married in my hometown in Jeonju, and having a trip to Jeju. You can't call it honeymoon. We're really busy preparing our visa to France. I was 5 months old pregnant at that time. We can finally having our honeymoon right after Joanne turns a year."


"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Chanyeol said as he come and hugging her from the back. Ji-hyo laughs.


"Come to think about it. I've pregnant 2 times. I actually have 2 kids."


Chanyeol laughs. He thinks of something.



"Come to think about it. We were really wild."



Ji-hyo laughs. She stir the coffee.


"Chanyeol is trying to get a professor degree. He's currently teaching at Institut des hautes études de défense nationale. With Westpoint as his alma mater and his genius brain, he's easily accepted there. Thankfully, everyone was really kind and helping him a lot. Ah yeah i must forgot to tell this. Junmyeon Oppa is currently work at the art gallery. Jeez, his dream finally come true."


"C'mon Park Chanyeol. Let's drink this coffee and start our day!" Ji-hyo said as she take the cup and walk to the living room. Chanyeol smile as he following his wife.


"After my father finally retired, my parents decided to move back to Jeonju, to our old house. My mother is really happy as she has a cat accompany her everyday. She also freely meet with her friends and always having a picnic at the park. My father likes to do farming and plant some flowers. That's why i decided to open a flower shop. Because of my father."



Ji-hyo prepare her bike as she's going to drop Joanne to kindergarten. Chanyeol also ready with his bike. The little family hug to each other first before the father heading to his office.


"On se voit au dîner, appa!"
(See you at dinner, appa!)


Ji-hyo laughs at how Joanne mix some french with korean language. She take a look at her little daughter.


"Let's go, Joanne!"


"Everyday is a new start. We actually have a car but Chanyeol likes to ride the bike. A thing that we can't do in Seoul everyday. And for me, Joanne's kindergarten is only 5 minutes. Besides, i can easily communicate with my neighbor."


"Okay.. Here we go." Ji-hyo said as she park her bike. Joanne carefuly get down from the bike.


"Écoute ton professeur, d'accord?"
(Listen to your teacher, okay?)


Joanne nods. Then, she kiss Ji-hyo on her cheeks.


"Je t'aime maman!"
(I love you mom!)


Joanne make a love gesture using her hands. Ji-hyo smile widely. She also make a love gesture using her hands.


"Raising my kids in my second home was the best thing i've ever experienced. And it gets better with these people around me."


Ji-hyo park her bike in front of the restaurant. A sound of the bell rattles can be heard as Ji-hyo opened the door.


"Bonjour! Oh? Noona!"


"I want a glass of orange juice and apple clafoutis. Hurry!" Ji-hyo said as she take a seat behind the big window. Taemin chuckled.


"Aigoo.. Okay, okay! Minseok Hyung! Noona's usual food!"


"Right after my father retired, he asked Minseok Oppa and Taemin where they wanted to go. Unexpectedly, they said Paris and here we are. The 5 of us living in the same neighborhood. Minseok Oppa and Taemin run a restaurant, a fussion restaurant called Étoile. It means star. They hope that one day, their restaurant will get michellin. Yeah. Let's pray for it."


"I heard that Junmyeon going to another date with that girl." Minseok said as he put the plate in front of Ji-hyo. Then, he take a seat right in front of Ji-hyo.


Ji-hyo nods as she munch into her food. "Yeah. He needs to make it serious now. That girl already fall head over heels towards him."


Minseok put his chin into his palm. "Aigoo Kim Junmyeon. He's really smart yet stupid at the same time."


"God is fair." Taemin said as he drink Ji-hyo's juice. He take a look at everyone.


"Let's have a good dinner tonight! Me and Minseok Hyung just found a new recipe!"


Ji-hyo nods. "Well.. Sounds good. That means i don't need to cook today."


"I hope this will works out for Junmyeon." Minseok said as he lay his head into the window. "Mr. Kim really want to see him getting married this year."


"Me too." Ji-hyo said as she lay her back into the chair. She take a look at the outside. The weather decrease a lot but the sky still clear and beautiful like usual.


"I thought my life getting better here. Just like Chanyeol's dream; living a normal life. We let go of our status; Chanyeol resign from the military; And everyone living their dream now. We sacrifice our youth for many things that we actually didn't want to do, and ended up hurting ourself."


Ji-hyo walking down to her house. Just then, she make a phone call towards someone.


"Oh? Yeobo. We'll have our dinner in Taemin's. What about buy some Champagne? It sounds great."


Ji-hyo smile as she heard Chanyeol's voice. That deep voice. After 5 minutes, she turn off the phone. Then, she continue her steps towards her house.


"Sometimes i feel sorry for the 25 years old me. But then i feel grateful. I was fighting for my dreams all these time, and finally i can achieved it. Sure, it takes a long time. But if you really determined to go for it, you'll get it."



It's 7 pm at night. Everyone gathering in Taemin and Minseok's restaurant. They decided to close the restaurant earlier since they're going to have some feast. Ji-hyo is there helping Taemin with the drinks, Minseok with the food, and Chanyeol taking care of Joanne who seems excited with the piano.


"Appa! Play twinkle twinkle little star!" Joanne said as she make a gesture to Chanyeol to come to her. Chanyeol nods. He hurrily walk to his daughter and take a seat in front of the piano. Then, he put her into his laps.


"Follow my fingers." Chanyeol said as he start to play the piano. Joanne following her father's instruction. They're playing the piano together.


"Aigoo! Our Naeun seems intersted to the piano!" Taemin said as he put a big glass of cocktail to the table. "What about asking your eomma and appa to take this to your house?"


"Don't teach her bad things!" Ji-hyo said as she smack Taemin's head. Taemin groans. Chanyeol just laugh.


"Anyway, where's Junmyeon hyung? He's supposed to come back earlier, right?" Chanyeol ask to Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo nods.


"Minseok Oppa already told him. Well. Today he has another date so he must be coming late."


Chanyeol chuckled. "Aigoo.. I hope it won't fail this time."


"Let's eat!" Minseok said as he bring a big plate of roasted turkey with him. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes.


"Oppa. Thanksgiving is still in October. Why are you cooking turkey?"


"Let's celebrate it earlier." Minseok said as he take off his apron. Then, he put it on top of the chair.


"If this spice works out, we will sell this starting from next month." Minseok said as he looking at his work. "Let's eat!"


Everyone make their way into their seat. Joanne sits in between Chanyeol and Ji-hyo. Taemin sits in front of Ji-hyo and Minseok in front of Chanyeol.


"Why Junmyeon takes a long time.." Minseok said as he keep staring at the door. Ji-hyo take a look at the clock.


"Let's wait a little longer, Oppa." Ji-hyo said as she cut the turkey for Joanne. Minseok nods.


5 minutes later, the bell rattles. Junmyeon finally arrived at the restaurant. Still with that picnic basket.


"Aigoo, welcome Hyung!" Taemin said as he welcoming Junmyeon. Junmyeon smile. He hurrily take the seat in between Taemin and Minseok. Ji-hyo take a look at him.


"So.. How is it?"


Junmyeon just quiet. Everyone also quiet, feeling nervous as they waiting for Junmyeon's answer. Junmyeon blink his eyes.


"Where.. Where i can get a ring?"


And everyone jumps in excitement as they hear Junmyeon's words. Taemin and Minseok laughing in disbelief while Chanyeol shake his hand.


"Hyung. Finally. You're going to be a married man."


Junmyeon feels really shy as his cheek turns into red. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Help.. Help me choose the ring."


"I CAN HELP YOU!" Chanyeol said as he gets up from his position. Ji-hyo rolled her eyes.


"Heol. He spends 5 hours just to pick a ring for me!"


Everyone laughs. Ji-hyo and Chanyeol still bickering as usual, not changing at all eventhough they're a married couple now. Junmyeon laughs. He take a look at Chanyeol.


"Brother-in-law. Please help me."


Chanyeol nods in excitement. Ji-hyo just laughs.

 

"I used to think i can't get a man and get married like any girl in this world. I close my heart. I rarely have any friends. The only friend of mine is my secretary, my old friend, and my right hand. But then.."


Everyone just finish their meal and praising Minseok as the turkey is delicious. And now, they're dancing happily with Taemin and Joanne as their DJ. Ji-hyo and Chanyeol dancing happily.


".....i met him. During my hardest time. The first guy that can make my heart beating fast. The first guy that make me realize that i still have a heart. The first guy that broke my heart, and the first guy that i love with all my heart."


Ji-hyo and Chanyeol looking at each other, as Ed Sheeran's song, Perfect being played. The two having a proper dance, hand in hand.


"Your favorite song." Chanyeol said as he staring at Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo nods.


"The only song that i like."


Chanyeol smile. He then take Ji-hyo into his embrace.


"7 years ago.. We sang this song together in my car. Heading back to The Blue House."


Ji-hyo laughs. "Yeah. That's our first date."


Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo. "Really?"


"Tsk." Ji-hyo said as she rolled her eyes. Chanyeol laughs. He kiss her forehead.


"I love you."


"Cringe."


"I love you."


"I love you!!" Joanne said as she run into her parents. Chanyeol smile widely. He lift her and carrying her.


"How much do you love me?" Chanyeol ask as he looking at his daughter. Joanne thinks for a while.


"Thiiiiis big." Joanne said as she make a big round shape with her tiny hands. Ji-hyo and Chanyeol laughs.


"A lot of things happened in my youth. Sweet memories, bad memories, tears, laughter, angry, and many more. But this guy help me a lot for me to live my life. And i'm thankful i met him."
 


Ji-hyo staring at Chanyeol, who's playing around with Joanne. Ji-hyo smile.
 


"He's my first, and my last. Park Chanyeol. I love you."
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINALLY, IT COMES TO AN END😭🖤 i was sad yet happy to finish this story. It's really hard for me to choose the ending &write the action scene😂😅 but thankfully, i've made it. Thankyou for all of you who love Ji-hyo & Chanyeol a lot 😭💕 every comments that all of you wrote really made my day and pump up my spirit! 💪🦖🦕🖤🖤 and thank you for being really loyal this past 2 years, i'm so sorry that i always updating it late😭😭😭😭😭 once again, thank you for all of your support & let's meet on another story! Thank you! 💕🧚‍♀️🦖🦕🎵🦑🐰🐧🌱🖤💜🖤