A Line Between Heaven and Hell

My Unbelievable Princess

"This is an order."


Junmyeon nods. He's about to walking out from the room, but then he stop in front of Chanyeol and pats his shoulder.


"Our country's fate is on you, General. I trust you."


And with that, Junmyeon leaves. He hurrily run to his car and wearing his earpods.


"Minho? Evacuate The First Lady and Ji-hyo. Bring them to the reception center for now. It's the most safety places for now. Put them in President's office."



Ji-hyo running out from her room. Taemin and Minseok getting up from their position.


Ji-hyo's face looks ashen. She's trying hard to think clearly.


"F.. My father.. Wh.. What.. Now?"


"We're still trying to track his location. The last time he's at Gwanak-gu."


Ji-hyo nods. She's trembling actually but trying hard to look strong. Taemin take a look at her.


"Noona.."


"My mom." Ji-hyo said as she bit her lips. She take a look at Taemin.


"She's still not knowing about this, right?"


"Junmyeon told us to bring you and The First Lady to reception center. It's the most safety place for both of you."


Ji-hyo nods. She ruffles her hair in frustration.


Just then, the door opened. Junmyeon walking out from there. Once he sees Ji-hyo, he run to her and hug her tight.


"Oppa. What should we do?" Ji-hyo said as her voice cracking. Tears start to fall from her eyes.


Junmyeon sighs. He's trying hard to hold his tears as he pats Ji-hyo's hair, calming her. Junmyeon take a look at Ji-hyo, he hold her shoulder.


"Kim Ji-hyo, listen. For now, we need to look strong. We can't show our sadness because that's what they want. They wanted you to look desperate so they can stepped on you. Both you and your mother need to look strong, okay? Now, let's tell her slowly and evacuate all of you from here so we can start helping President as soon as possible."


Ji-hyo nods. Junmyeon trying hard to give her a smile. A comforting smile.



Ji-hyo entering her mother's room. Madam Seo is reading a book on her sofa. Ji-hyo glancing at her. She take a deep breath.


"Eomma, hurry." Ji-hyo said as she take out a bag from the wardrobe and put some clothes. Madam Seo shocked. She gets up from her position.


"What are you doing?! Why suddenly-


Ji-hyo take a look at Madam Seo. She holds her shoulder tight.



"Eomma. Appa is being kidnapped."



"You're lying." Madam Seo said as her body trembling like a crazy. Her face shows that she's really shocked.


Ji-hyo sighs. "Eomma.."


"You're lying.. You're lying.. YOU'RE LYING!!" Madam Seo shouted to Ji-hyo. Tears falling from her eyes as she falls to the ground.


"Ji-hyo!!" Junmyeon said as he opened the door after hearing the shout. Ji-hyo take a look at Junmyeon.


"Oppa please help me. I need to take some important things first."


Junmyeon nods. And with that, Ji-hyo hurrily run to her father's room while Junmyeon is the one who's holding and calming Madam Seo at the same time.


Ji-hyo takes everything in front of her. She even checked the drawer and take everything from there. Ji-hyo opened another drawer under the TV.


And she found a gun.


Ji-hyo just quiet. But then, she takes the gun and put it on the bag. She even looking for some bullets.



"Madam.. Aunt..." Junmyeon said as he trying to calm Madam Seo. Madam Seo is trying hard to catch her breath now due to the shock.


"Aunt.. Samchon will be fine. General Park is going to get him now. Aunt.. You need to listen to me and Ji-hyo... Okay? Let's get out from here first. Let's move to safety place."


Madam Seo staring at Junmyeon. Tears nonstop falling from her eyes.



"Let's.. Let's move... Junmyeon ah."



Junmyeon nods. He then turn on his earpiece.



"Everyone, rescue Eagle 2 and Dove, NOW."




Chanyeol parked his car in front of the receptiom center. He's already wearing a bulletproof vest inside his t-shirt and black denim jacket. He hurrily run into the control room.


"Have you found something about the address?" Chanyeol said as he check the monitor. Doyoung nods.


"It's actually a big warehouse. But i bet a lot of his people won't let you easily barging to there."


Chanyeol nods. He take a look at Minho.


"I need some backup. We need a trap to catch all of them."


Everyone is gathering in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol take a look at them.



"Either to catch them alive, or bring their dead body with us."



Chanyeol walking out from the control room as he's ready. But then, his eyes meet with his favorites eyes.


"Ji-hyo ah."


Ji-hyo just quiet. But she run towards Chanyeol and hug him tight. Chanyeol also hugging her tight. Just then, Ji-hyo realizes something.


"Why are you wearing a bulletproof vest?"


Chanyeol just quiet as he staring at her. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes.



"Don't.. Don't say it."



"I'll go."



Ji-hyo's eyes widen as she heard Chanyeol's words. She take a look at him.


"You're going to leave me again? All alone? This is not an easy appointment Park Chanyeol! This is between heaven and hell! Either you'll return safely or turn into a nightmare!"



Chanyeol sighs as he's holding his tears. He take Ji-hyo into his embrace.



"I promise i'll return to you safely. I promise you."



Ji-hyo take a look at Chanyeol. Tears falling from her eyes. Chanyeol give her a comforting smile as he wipe her tears.



"After all of these.. Let's just live happily."



"If you're not coming back.. I swear i would jump from Han River."



Chanyeol chuckled. He let out a breath.



"I need to go back safely then. To safe both my father-in-law and my wife."



Chanyeol entering his car. He looks really nervous. He prepares his gun and put it on the seat beside him.



"I"ll returning safe and sound. For the sake of my father, my mother, President.."


Chanyeol take out his phone. He's staring at his homescreen that use Ji-hyo's photos. As if Ji-hyo is smiling to him, he's smiling.



"And for you, Kim Ji-hyo. I promise you."





Ji-hyo staring at the monitor which connected to the CCTV. Just then, she found the CCTV at the front gates that shows Chanyeol is already head towards her father. Ji-hyo sighs. She let out a breath.


"The mini van's GPS is moving." Doyoung said as he staring at the monitor. Junmyeon nods.


"Send team 7 to following the mini van. I guess it's just a clickbait. They know we're watching them now." Junmyeon said as he cross his hands. Ji-hyo walk towards him.


"You're fighting against your biological father. Is it fine?"


Junmyeon chuckled. "Well.. I'm not sure, but i can handle it.."


Junmyeon staring at the big monitor in front of him.


"...but at least i can read what he'll do next. Because i know him too well."



Chanyeol parked his car. He's 500 m away from the big warehouse. It was located inside the forest and near the mountain. Chanyeol walking out from his car as he put his gun into his trouser's pocket.


"It won't be easy, for sure."


Chanyeol walks slowly to the warehouse. There are 2 men in front of the door guarding with their gun. Chanyeol predicting what he should do. He is about to walk heading them but then turns his direction and make some noise.


The 2 men surprised. They're looking at each other.


"What's that?" The man on the right said asked. The other man shrugged.


".....maybe a cat?"


The 2 men walk slowly to check the condition. Making a distance from the door. And when they're about 100 m from the door, a leg come from the behind and kick the man on the left side.


"HEY! WHO'S THERE?!"


"Shut your mouth you bastard!" Chanyeol said as he kick the other man. The 2 men can feel the pain but slowly getting up from their position.


"Aigoo.. Mr. General? What makes you come here?"


"It's the code." Chanyeol just quiet as he realizes it. Then, he laughs.


"To meet your master. Is he inside?" Chanyeol said as he points the warehouse. The 2 men smirks. One of them talk to their earpiece.


"Hey. Open the door. Someone important is coming."


Chanyeol smile. The 2 men walk to the door, following by Chanyeol. Just then, when the door is opened, Chanyeol widen his eyes.


Nothing's there.


"Aish!" Chanyeol said as he's about to fight but the 2 men points their gun to Chanyeol's head. They push him into the corner.


"You're not as smart as it seems, General." Said one man. Chanyeol smirks.


"I know that bastard won't make it easy." Chanyeol said with a challenging tone. He's staring straight to the 2 men in front of him.


"Shoot me if you dare."


The 2 men flustered. They're looking at each other.


Chanyeol chuckled. "What's this? Both of you easily pointed a gun to me yet no one dares to pull the trigger?"


The 2 men just quiet. They don't know what to do as it's not like what they're ordered.


"Well, i guess that's not what he told you to do."


The 2 men staring at Chanyeol. But then, they're soon fainted as Chanyeol shoot them with a stun gun. Chanyeol sighs.


"This is General Park. Nothing's here. Keep following the mini van."




Everyone gasped. This is not what Junmyeon's predicted. Junmyeon just quiet. He's thinking really hard now.


Ji-hyo also sighs. She take a look at her mother, who's reading the bible. Ji-hyo just quiet. Seems like she's thinking of something.


Junmyeon ruffles his hair in frustration. "Let's track all of the vehicles around Kim Byung-han's house and the warehouse. And send team 1 and 2 to follow the mini van."


Everyone nods under Junmyeon's command and hurrily do what he asked. Junmyeon looks angry now. His body start to trembling.


Ji-hyo opens the bag that she brought from their residents. She slowly checking the documents that she takes.


And just then, she realizes something.


"Oppa." Ji-hyo said as she run towards Junmyeon. Junmyeon take a look at her.


"Oh? Yes?"


"Yeong-do forest."


Junmyeon widen his eyes. He gets up from his position.


"What.."


"Kim Byung-han probably bring my father to Yeong-do Forest."


Junmyeon furrows his eyebrows. "But.. That's just 2 km away from Seoul and now their location is-



"That's where he killed Chanyeol's father."



Junmyeon's eyes widen in shocked. Ji-hyo give the documents on her hand to Junmyeon.


"I think.. Your father.. Using the same method like the way he killed Chanyeol's father."


Junmyeon just realize it now. He hurrily take his phone and make a phone call to Chanyeol.



"General. Yeong-do forest."




"I know it." Chanyeol said as he entering his car. "I realizes it when i walk to the warehouse, there's no signs of a wheel on the sandy ground. I know he must be tricking us with intentionally separating all of our teams."


Junmyeon sighs. He put his phone to the microphone so everyone can hear Chanyeol's words.



"Which team is following the mini van?"



Ji-hyo turns her head as she can hear Chanyeol's voice. She walks closer to Junmyeon.



"Team 1, 2, and 7, Sir." Doyoung said.



Chanyeol nods. "Where's the mini van now?"



"Near to Ulsan. Far from Yeong-do forest."



"Okay." Chanyeol said as he looks really serious now. Seems like something come to his mind.



"For now, Team 1, 2, and 7, turn around and heading back to Seoul. Make sure the mini van not realizing it."



Team 1, 2, and 7 can hear all Chanyeol's words. Minho, who is on the Team 1 car smile.



"Let's turn the car in 50 m." Minho said to the driver. The driver nods.



Chanyeol smile. "Team 3 and 4.. Who is currently at the office.."


"Doyoung, Taemin, Minseok, Head Secretary Kim.. Please heading to the Yeong-do forest too. Make sure bring the police with all of you. Wait 30 minutes until i arrived there with team 1, 2, and 7."


Doyoung let out a breath. He smiles.



"Roger that, sir."



"What else?" Chanyeol said as he's thinking. Everyone that hear it laughs. Ji-hyo also laughs. This moment is really tense yet warm and the same time.


"Team 5.. Stay at the reception center to watching the monitor. Make sure to keep watching the mini van and hacked their GPS system. It'll be easier for us to know who's inside the mini van and what they're actually wanted to do."


Junmyeon's eyes are teary. Fighting against his father and put everyone life's in a line between heaven and hell, this battle is not easy for sure.


"And.. Ji-hyo. You must be there. Don't do anything stupid and listen to the Head Secretary. Uh, don't cross the line between you and him! Oh, and make sure you're eat something, okay! I'll return to you, safe and sound. I promise you."


Everyone turns their head to Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo smiling shyly.


Chanyeol let out a breath. He smiles.



"I love you, Kim Ji-hyo."



"Aigoo.." Everyone said as they hear Chanyeol's words. Ji-hyo chuckled. She walk closer to Junmyeon's phone.


"Yah! Don't you know you're being really cringe now? I really wanted to kill you, so make sure you're returning safe and sound!"


Chanyeol smile as he hear that. Ji-hyo also smile.


"All of you, make sure returning safe and sound. With a glory. Bring back our peace. Our country's faith is on your hand." Ji-hyo said as she take a look at everyone around her.



"This is a command."



And with that, Ji-hyo hung up the call. Everyone start to move to their position. Junmyeon take a look at Ji-hyo.



"Ji-hyo.. Listen."



"Oppa. I have an idea."



Ji-hyo, Junmyeon, Taemin and Minseok gathered at the round-shaped table. Ji-hyo staring at the 3 men in front of her.


"We can't use the same black van. They'll know it's our team easily."


"So?" Minseok asked. Ji-hyo take a look at him.


"Let's using some random car. Which can carry 7-10 person. And put the best snipper in every car."


"But our best snipper are mostly in Team 1 and 2 car." Junmyeon said. Ji-hyo let out a breath.


"Yah. Lee Taemin. You know how to use gun, right?"


"WHAT?!" Taemin said as he shocked. Ji-hyo nods.


"Okay. So in Team 3 car, me and Minseok Oppa. Both of us can use gun. Even Minseok Oppa can use air-soft gun. My mother will stay with me at the Team 3 car."


Ji-hyo turns her head. "Team 4 car.. Junmyeon Oppa also know how to use gun really well. And you, Lee Taemin. You need to know at least how to pull the trigger. Junmyeon Oppa and Taemin will be at the Team 4 car."


Junmyeon nods. Then, he take a look at Taemin.


"Yah! Lee Taemin! This is a special task! At least just pull the trigger!"


Taemin sighs. "Aish. Hyung. But still!"


Minseok just smile. Then, he turns his head.


"Alright. Shall we cheer ourself first before we go to our station?"


Ji-hyo chuckled. "Oppa! It's really childish!"


"But i guess it will give you some strengh." Junmyeon said as he put his hand. Minseok laughs. He put his hand on top of Junmyeon's hand.


Ji-hyo smile. She put her hand on top of Minseok's hand. And lastly, Taemin, lazily put his hand on top of Ji-hyo's hand. Junmyeon take a look at everyone.


"Let's fight and bring back our glory."


"FIGHTING!!!!!"