I Won't Make It Happen!

My Unbelievable Princess

"Waaaa noona, really? Is he that jerk that makes you run with your high heels?" Taemin said excitedly. Ji-hyo nods. All of them is at the dining room now. Heading first before the guests arrive. 


"I never expect that a stupid rock head guy is actually a captain." She said as she rub her forehead. She take a look at Minseok. 


"Are you sure he isn't a captain for football team?" 


Minseok nods. "President is the one who make him into a Captain when he was a general." 


"Heol." Ji-hyo said as she feels cringe. "Just don't say anything or i'll throw up as soon as possible!" 


Taemin take a seat beside Ji-hyo. He tap his chin.


"I think he'll be the head of presidential's secret service." He said. He take a look at Ji-hyo. "He is going to be your bodyguard, noona!" 


"Shut up!" Ji-hyo said as she kick Taemin's leg and make him yelled in pain. Minseok let out a sigh. 


"Junmyeon must be clueless about this." 


Taemin nods. "Yeah. If he knows that Captain Park is the one that make noona suffer like that, he will cancel his invitation!" 


Ji-hyo leans her back into the chair. "I won't make that happen. I swear, i won't make it happen!!" 

 


The guests and president are finally come into the dining room. Taemin and Minseok hurrily gets up from their position and stand behind Ji-hyo. Chanyeol is trying hard to avoid her eyes. 


"Don't look at her. Don't look at her."


Ji-hyo staring at him in disbelief. 


"Tsk." 


Everyone turn their heads towards Ji-hyo. President Kim glaring at her, but she doesn't care at all. 


Chanyeol shakes his head. 


"She has such a bad attitude."


"Take a seat." President Kim said politely as he take a seat at the center. Madam Seo take a seat right beside Ji-hyo.

Everyone is looking for a good spot so that they won't feel left out. Same for Chanyeol. But unfortunately, there's only one seat left.


 And it's right in front of Ji-hyo. 


Ji-hyo smirk. Chanyeol shut his eyes in disbelief. Can't believe that he has such a bad luck. 

And with a heavy heart, Chanyeol take that seat. Ji-hyo chuckled. She wins. 


President Kim nods in satisfied. "Okay.. Shall we have our dinner start?" 


The food is coming soon as President Kim finish his sentences. It all looks mouthwatering. Chanyeol's jaw drop in awe as he see many delicious food in front of him. 

President Kim smile proudly. "My wife and my daughter are the people behind all of these. Enjoy!" 

Chanyeol cough. Not enough sitting in front of her, now, he is going to eat the food she made?!

 

Ji-hyo cocked her head, satisfied. She smirks. 


"You're going to pay everything you did to me."


Chanyeol trying hard to keep his facial expression. He drink his water. 


"Park Chanyeol. Let's just enjoy this while you can."


The dinner is finally start. Everyone seems enjoying their food and look happy. Chanyeol also seems to enjoy it eventough Ji-hyo is the one who made it. Madam Seo relieved. 


"Uh, right." President Kim said as he wipe his mouth using a tissue. "Actually.. I'm going to announce something." 


Everyone paying attention to President Kim. Even Ji-hyo did that. She take a look at his father. 


President Kim smile. "All of you that attend this dinner tonight, is going to work in the Blue House."


The guests can help but gasp, surprised. Chanyeol blinked his eyes. Actually, he knows about this but somehow it still make him surprised. 


Ji-hyo sighs. So it's true. 


President Kim take a look at them. "All of you can start work next week. I'll looking out for your good job."


Chanyeol and the guests gets up from their position as they bows towards President Kim. Expressing their gratitude. 


"Thank you for your kindness, Mr. President!" 


Ji-hyo just quiet. She keep staring at Chanyeol. 


"How can this is ended up like this.."


Chanyeol realize that Ji-hyo is staring at him. He take a look at her, and unexpectedly, sticking out his tongue.


"I'm going to make you suffer, you rude girl!" 


Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shock. She rub the back of her neck, feeling the anger.


Chanyeol ignore her. He looks really happy as he smile widely to the President. 


"I'll work hard to repay your kindness, President." 

 

 

Ji-hyo slam her room's door. She still can't believe that this guy, the guy she hate so much, is actually going to work here. At her residence. Ji-hyo ruffles her hair in anger. 


"HOW CAN IT TURN TO BE LIKE THIS?!" 


Ji-hyo let out a sigh. She take off her high heels and walk into the balcon outside her room. She take a breath. 


"I really need this kind of fresh air everyday, now." 


"Fresh air? It's more like a bug is going to enter your nose." 


Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. This annoying brat voice. She turns her head and found Chanyeol under her balcon. 


"That's none of your business even if an elephant decide to enter my nose." 


Chanyeol laughs. He walk closer to Ji-hyo.


"But i need to care about it now, since i'm going to guard you." 


Ji-hyo cross her arms, smirk. "Are you that confident you'll become my bodyguard? President didn't even mentioned that."


Chanyeol cocked his head. "But with the skills of mine, i'm sure i'm going to be the head of presidential's secret service." 


Ji-hyo laughs. She laughs loudly.


"What? The head of presidential's secret service?!" Ji-hyo said as she hold her stomach, feeling hurt because of her laughter.

 

"Don't even dream about it! A guy as stupid as you will definetely fall just because a wind blowing. Instead of protecting everyone, i think everyone is going to protect you!" 


Chanyeol shut his eyes, feeling angrier. He let out a sighs. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Let's find out about that next week! If i become your bodyguard, i'll definetely screw you up and make sure you'll suffer a lot!" 


Ji-hyo put her hand into her hip. "Fine! I'll make sure you won't get this job! Never!" 


Chanyeol points his finger towards Ji-hyo. "Let's see! I'm going to get this job!"


Ji-hyo walk more closer as she arrive at the corner of the balcon, closer to Chanyeol. She also points her finger to him."


"YAAAH! I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN YOU MORON!" 


"I'M GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! JUST WAIT!" Chanyeol said as he leave her. Soon after he turns his back, he smile in satisfied. 


Ji-hyo surprised. She widen her eyes. 

 

"YAAAH!" 

 


President hear the scream as he turns his head to the window. He take a look at Ji-hyo, who is at the balcon. 


"Are you sure the two is not knowing each other?" President Kim said as he thinks foe a while. Junmyeon, who is standing beside him, just quiet. 


"I.. I also don't know about it.. President." He said as he looks uncomfortable after seeing the two today.


President Kim laughs as he staring at his daughter, who throw her high heels into Chanyeol's direction. And Chanyeol pick her heels and throw it to nowhere. 


"Aigoo. Looks like the Blue House will be full of yell and shout next week. I'm looking forward to it. It'll be fun."


Junmyeon just nods. He take a glance at Ji-hyo, who yelled at Chanyeol who is leaving her now. 


"It's.. Not fun for me.."

 

 

Ji-hyo is sitting at the bench at the park. She is playing a game in her phone. She looks so serious as she defeat the enemies, whom she named "Park Chanyeol."


"Go away! Go away you moron!" 


"Really? Should i just go? 


Ji-hyo paused her game. She turns her head. 

 

Junmyeon is there, smiling. But something in his hand is caught Ji-hyo's attention more than him. 


"Melon milk!" 


Junmyeon chuckled in disbelief. He take a seat beside her. 


"You're more excited to see melon milk?" He said as he give it to her. Ji-hyo grin. She put the straw and drink it. 


"Wah. This is taste of heaven." 


Junmyeon laughs. He lean his back into the bench. 


"Don't forget you owe me a story."


Ji-hyo's smile suddenly gone. She let out a sigh. 


"Uh yeah. I forget about it." 


Ji-hyo lean her back. She take a breath.


"Actually.. I was went to a motel with my other friends to save my best friends. A guy she knows from sns is trying to her."

 

Junmyeon surprised. He take a look at her. 

 

"Really?! That's so dangerous!" 

 

Ji-hyo nods. "Yeah, i know. But i can protect my self well. And we're win at the end. So we're trying to calm ourself by drinking at a tent-


"Wait." Junmyeon said as he looking at her in serious look. "You're having a drink in a tent?" 


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. "Yes. Then, we're ordering some-


"What if someone found out about your identity?!" Junmyeon said, he raised his voice a bit. Ji-hyo furrowing her eyebrows. 


"But i'm fine now. Nothing happened."


Junmyeon's face softened. He let out a sighs. 


"I'm sorry. I'm just too worried-


"Yeah. Whatever." Ji-hyo said. She continue her story. "We ordered some soju, and about to drink, when two guys are staring at my friend's body! How ert are they?!" 


Junmyeon widen his eyes. "Then?!" 


"Then i start to fight with them!" Ji-hyo said as anger start to come to her body. "And when i was bickering with that moron, the tent's owner called a police and police start to chase us-


"That moron?" Junmyeon ask, confused. "Who.. Is..-


"You want to know who is it?" 


Junmyeon nods. Ji-hyo slowly move her face closer to him. And without she realize, he is blushing now. 


"We just met him at the dinner. He is a soldier..-


Junmyeon's eyes widen, realize who it is. 


"Captain Park?!" 

 

 

"Aish that girl. I'm going to get her and screw her!" Chanyeol said as he take off his tie. Meet with Ji-hyo again makes him exhausted again. Tired from arguing and bickering. 

Chanyeol throw himself into his bed. He is not coming back into the barracks as he take a day off. Chanyeol let out a sigh. He points his finger at the ceiling.

 

"KIM JI-HYO! JUST SEE! I'M GOING TO BE THE HEAD OF PRESIDENTIAL'S SECRET SERVICE!"

 

"Why are you so noisy at this hour?" His mother said as she open the door. Chanyeol turns his head. Then, he looking back at the ceiling. 

"No. Just talking to my friends." Chanyeol said as he take his phone. "I'm having a call now."

His mother furrow her eyebrows. "Eh? But the screen-

"I'm going to sleep now." Chanyeol said as he take his blanket and shut his eyes. His mother sighs.

 

"Yeah, whatever. Just go back to your barracks tomorrow."

 

The door is closed. Chanyeol take a peek from his blanket, and soon he kick the blanket. 

 

"Argh really! That girl driving me crazy now!" 

 

 

Ji-hyo nods. She leans her back again. Junmyeon shakes his head, disbelief.


"And now he is going to be the head of presidential's secret service. Interesting."

 

"What?!" Ji-hyo said as her eyes widened. "Is he going to be my bodyguard?!" 

Junmyeon suddenly gets up. Ji-hyo following his action. Then, he shrugged.

 

"Well.. I.." 

 

Ji-hyo wait for his answer. But then, Junmyeon pinch her cheek. 

 

"I don't know." 

 

With that, Junmyeon run leaving her, dumbfounded. Ji-hyo take a look at him. 


"KIM JUNMYEON!"


Junmyeon laughs. He let out a sigh. 


"I hope i will be the one who guard you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another update for todaaay! HEHE i always laughing everytime i read the part they're bickering at the balcon😆 enjoy!