Caught Off Guard

My Unbelievable Princess

"Is it delicious?"

 

Ji-hyo nods. Taemin looks really proud as he clap his hand.

 

"Of course, i'm Lee Taemin!"

 

"Uuuuu.." Chanyeol and Minseok said in union. Taemin shy.

"Let's eat." Ji-hyo said as she scoop the ramyun into her bowl and soon, she eat it happily. Chanyeol smile as he staring at her.

"Eat slowly." Chanyeol said as he give her a tissue. Ji-hyo smile.

 

"You need to eat too. Today must be a tough day."

 

Chanyeol nods. He start to take some ramyun and eat it. Taemin and Minseok also enjoy their dinner.

Just then, Junmyeon walk out from President Kim's room. He looks really tired. But as soon as he see Ji-hyo, happily eating, he smile like nothing happened.

Junmyeon turns his eyes to Chanyeol, who sit beside Ji-hyo. And soon, his eyes full of guilty feeling.

 

"I'm really sorry for what happened, Captain. If i could stop everything, i would."

 

Junmyeon sighs. He walk out from the residence quietly, without trying to bothering them.

 

 

"Have a rest." Chanyeol said as he adjust Ji-hyo's pillow. Ji-hyo nods. She lay her self on the bed.

 

"Wait until i sleep, okay?"

 

Chanyeol nods. He take a seat at the bed and hold Ji-hyo's hand.

 

"I won't run again. I promise."

 

Ji-hyo smile. She nods.

 

"Wait until i sleep."

 

"Okay, okay!" Chanyeol said as he kiss Ji-hyo's hand. Ji-hyo laughs. And soon, she start to close her eyes.

Chanyeol staring at her. Her eyes.. Nose.. Lips.. Chanyeol smile. He pats her hand softly.

 

"I will protect you no matter what happen."

 

Chanyeol move his face and he kiss Ji-hyo's forehead. He her hair.

 

"Good night, Pororo."
 

 

*****
 

 

President Kim walk out from his car. The Police chief and all his subordinates salutes to him.

"Good morning, sir. I'm sorry to take the time of busiest person in our country."

President Kim laughs. "But i wanted to see him, actually. What's his condition?"

Police chief thinks for a while. "He looks like doesn't know what to do. From what i get, his family already moved to Japan and he actually trying to go there at that time."

 

President Kim nods. He take a look at Police Chief.

 

"Let's see him now. I can't wait to hear his story."

 

 

Ji-hyo entering the dining room to having her breakfast, but no one there. Only Ahjumma Kang, the residence's maid is there, preparing her breakfast. Ji-hyo confused. She raised her eyebrows.

 

"Ahjumma. Where's everyone?"

 

"President Kim leave to the Police Station with Head Secretary. Minseok ssi and Taemin ssi are at the reception center, Madam Seo attend a morning tea meeting with some activist."

Ji-hyo nods. Then, she slowly take a look at Ahjumma Kang.

 

"Um.. What about Captain Park?"

 

Ahjumma Kang blinked her eyes. She looks hesitated.

 

"I.. I don't know.."

 

"You should learn how to lie, Ahjumma." Ji-hyo said as she cut the chicken on her plate. Ahjumma Kang just quiet.

 

"Well.. I was commanded not to say this, but.."

 

Ji-hyo turns her head. She's staring at Ahjumma Kang.

 

Ahjumma Kang sighs.

 

"But Captain Park is following President to the Police Station."

 

Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shocked as she gets up from her seat.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

 

"Why don't you take that a week day off?" Junmyeon said as he take a look at Chanyeol. Both of them is at the parking area while drinking coffee. Chanyeol shrugged.

 

"That's too much, to be honest. This wound is not that deep and i used to get this during my army day."

 

Junmyeon nods. He take a sip into his coffee.

 

"Your army day seems interesting since President Kim keep telling me about it."

 

Chanyeol chuckled. He let out a breath.

 

"He is our General before this. He give us so much to learn."

 

Junmyeon smile. "During his assemblyman day, he also give me so much to learn."

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows, seems interested to the topic. He take a look at Junmyeon.

 

"How can you meet President Kim?"

 

Junmyeon thinks for a while. "Hm.. At my second year of college.. He come to give us some lecture."

Chanyeol nods. "You must be really smart that caught his attention."

 

Junmyeon laughs. He lean his back into the car.

 

"You too must be really smart that caught his attention."

 

Chanyeol laughs. "So, President Kim like the smartest one to be his man, huh?"

Junmyeon nods in agree. "He is so opposite with his daughter."

Chanyeol suddenly quiet. He take a glance at Junmyeon.

 

"Huh? Opposite? In what case?"

 

Junmyeon thinks for a while. Then, he smile.

 

"Ji-hyo only choose the one that can make her comfortable to be around her. She doesn't care if that people is fool or not. As long as that person can make her to be herself, that's fine."

 

Chanyeol just quiet. He take a sip of his coffee and soon, a little smile appear on his face.

 

"By the way." Junmyeon said as he take a look at Chanyeol, making him jump in surprised.

 

"You already told Ahjumma Kang to keep shut, right?"

 

Chanyeol nods. "O.. Of course! I'll be dead if she finds out that i follow President again."
 

 

"You're so dead, Park Chanyeol." Ji-hyo said as she take out her dress from the wardrobe. She just finishied take a bath.

Just then, something drop to the floor and it hit her legs. Ji-hyo turns her eyes.

 

It's her judo uniform.

 

Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. She take the uniform which has her name on it.

"It's been a long time.." Ji-hyo said as she pats her uniform. Just then, she thinks of something.

 

 

The door is opened. President Kim turns his eyes.

 

The black cap guy appears with 2 police guarding on him. The police push him to the chair to make him sit.

 

"The limit is 15 minutes, sir. Please use your time."

 

President Kim nods. Soon, the police leave the room. Leaving the black cap guy and President Kim alone.

"Joo Young-chul.." President Kim said as he leans his back into the chair. "Is it your name?"

 

The black cap guy, just quiet. He staring at President Kim.

 

"I guess i was right." President Kim said. He straightened his position.

 

"I'm going to ask you this question. Is that Kim Byung-han?"

 

The black cap guy chuckled. He take a look at President Kim.

 

"I can't tell you."

 

President Kim raised his eyebrows. Just then, he laughs.

 

"I guess i was right again." President Kim said as he cross his arms. "Weren't you surprised about that?"

 

The black cap guy just quiet. President Kim take a look at him.

 

"If you could only tell me the truth, you can leave from here earlier than you thought."

 

The black cap guy smirk.

 

"I don't need to come out from here. This place is more safety than outside there."

 

President Kim nods. His face looks unreadable.

 

"Your family in Osaka.. They don't know about this, right?"

 

The black cap guy suddenly quiet. President Kim take a look at him.

 

"You suddenly sent them abroad, saying that you're getting a new job there. But here you are. Stuck with your lie at the jail."

 

The black cap guy take a look at President Kim. He laughs.

 

"How can a president of this country threatening his own citizen?"

 

President Kim chuckled. He smile.

 

"You threatening me first by attacking me and make my bodyguard injured."

 

The black cap guy just quiet. President Kim gets up from his seat.

 

"10 months.. Is it enough?"

 

The black cap guy take a look at President Kim.

 

"I'll catch Kim Byung-han in 10 months and at that time, you can leave to Osaka. I'll give you the permission."

 

With that, President Kim leave the room. Leaving the black cap guy stuck with his thoughts. But before that, President Kim tap his shoulder.

 

"Your family will be safe, i promise."

 

 

President Kim walk out from the room. Junmyeon and Chanyeol already there. President Kim smile.

"What's my next schedule?" President Kim said as Junmyeon and Chanyeol start to following him. Junmyeon take a look at his iPad.

"You have to attend the meeting with Minister of Security and Public Administration." Junmyeon said as he take a look at President Kim. President Kim nods.

"Um.. Sir.." Junmyeon said as he thinks for a while. "You look so happy."

President Kim laughs. Then, he take a look at Chanyeol.

 

"You should go back to Blue House. Someone must be waiting for you while nonstop swearing at me."

 

Chanyeol blinked his eyes. Then, he nods.

 

"Yes.. Sir."

 

President Kim pats Chanyeol shoulder.

 

"Take care of her. This is an order."

 

Chanyeol smile. He bows to President Kim.

 

"I will take care of her, Sir."


 

 

Chanyeol entering the residence. But it seems like no one there. Just then, Ahjumma Kang appears as she cleaning the living room. Chanyeol walks towards her.

 

"Ahjumma. Where's everyone?"

 

"Young lady is at the backyard with Taemin and Minseok. I don't know exactly what they're doing, but young lady wore her judo uniform."

 

Chanyeol widen his eyes in shocked.

 

"Judo uniform?!"
 

 

 

"Noona.. I'm tired!" Taemin groans, almost crying. Ji-hyo sighs. Just then, she does the Ashi ate (leg striking techniques) and Taemin falls to the mattress.

 

"AARGH NOONAAAA!"

 

"GET UP! YOU'RE A MAN OR WOMAN?!" Ji-hyo said as she hold Taemin's hand and help him to get up. Minseok sighs.

 

"Hey, Ji-hyo. You know really well that he can't even hold a gun."

 

"I GIVE UP! I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!" Taemin said as he lean his body into the grass. Trying hard to catch his breath. Ji-hyo pouted.

 

"Tsk. I guess i can't do this with anyone."

 

"You can." Minseok said as he smile widely.

 

"Because your opponent is here."

 

Ji-hyo turns her head. Chanyeol is there, walk heading towards her. And soon, she smile.

 

"Yah." Chanyeol said as he take a look at Ji-hyo. "What are you doing?"

"Training." Ji-hyo said as she fix her uniform. "Well, you know? Since my father was attacked last time and you were injured because of that, i think i need to train my self again. For my self defense."

 

Chanyeol nods. Then, he take a glance at Taemin.

 

"But seems like your opponent is too weak."

 

Ji-hyo turns her head. Taemin looks like he lost a lot of his energy. Ji-hyo chuckled.

 

"I.. Guess?"

 

Chanyeol shakes his head. He take off his blazer, earpiece, and roll his sleeves. Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows.

 

"Wait. Are you going to be my opponent?"

 

"What else?" Chanyeol said as he throw his blazer to Taemin's direction. Taemin catch his blazer.

 

"YEAH! FIGHT HER FOR THE SAKE OF MY PRIDE CAPTAIN!"

 

"Shut up!" Ji-hyo said as she glares at Taemin. Then, she take a look at Chanyeol.

 

"Hey. I'm not kidding. I do the training again, not playing around."

 

"I know." Chanyeol said as he warm up. Then, he take a look at Ji-hyo.

 

"Well.. Should we start now?"

 

"What?!" Ji-hyo said as she's not aware and soon, Chanyeol give her a light Yeop Jireugi (Side punch striking technique in Taekwondo). Ji-hyo shocked as she move her head. She widen her eyes.

 

"YAH!"

 

Chanyeol laughs. "Come on, Judoka! Let's see how far you've trained yourself-

Just then, Ji-hyo launch her Yoko-geri (Side kick) and hit Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol widen his eyes in surprised.

 

"HEY!"

 

"Don't you dare to underestimate me!" Ji-hyo said proudly. Chanyeol chuckled. He gets up from his position and suddenly, he does the Kuchiki taoshi (A single leg takedown in Judo).

 

"YAAAH! THAT'S CHEATING!" Ji-hyo said as she try to kick Chanyeol, but fail. Both of them fall into the mattress with Chanyeol on top of her body.

 

"I'm martial arts prodigy. I can do everything."

 

Ji-hyo just quiet. She blinked her eyes as the distance between her face and Chanyeol's face are too close. She even can feel his warm breath as his face is too close to her.

"Why do you follow the president again?" Ji-hyo said as she staring at Chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol sighs. He bit his lips.

 

"I'm sorry. But president is still under attack even the attacker already arrested."

 

Ji-hyo sighs. "His life already in danger from the first day he become the president, you know?"

 

Chanyeol smile. He Ji-hyo's hair.

 

"I'm sorry not telling you. I don't want you to worried about everything."

 

Ji-hyo smile. "Now i just realize that your job is full of risk."

 

Chanyeol laughs. "Well.. I put my life on risk since 10 years ago. When i entering the army."

 

"Hey. Don't forget that we're here." Minseok said as he staring at Ji-hyo and Chanyeol. Ji-hyo take a glance at Minseok. She laughs.

"You have him too." Ji-hyo said as she points at Taemin. Minseok chuckled in disbelief.

"Oppaa~" Taemin said as he poke Minseok's cheek. Minseok shocked. He smack Taemin's head.

 

"YAH! THAT'S SO SCARY!"
 

 

 

"You're coming so early, President." Minho said as he bows to President Kim. President Kim smile.

"This is my office! This is where i works!" President Kim said. Minho laughs.

 

"Ah yeah.. For a moment i forget about that.."

 

President Kim chuckled. Just then, he take a look at around him.

 

"Where's everyone?"

 

"They're at the backyard." Minho said as he points at the backyard behind the residence. "Miss Ji-hyo is practicing Judo again." 

 

President Kim's eyes widen in shocked. He blinked his eyes.

 

"Really?"

 

 

"I've never staring at your face this close." Chanyeol said as he staring at Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo pouted.

 

"So you never pay attention at me?!"

 

Chanyeol laughs. "I mean, we're too close now that if i move my face, i can kiss you."

 

Ji-hyo laughs. She pinch Chanyeol's cheeks.

 

"Aigoo.. My cutie pie!"

 

Just then, a sound of someone clearing his throat can be heard. Ji-hyo turns her head.

 

And soon, her eyes widen in shocked.

 

President Kim raised his eyebrows, in shocked, as he see the view in front of him.

 

"Can you tell me what's going on here?"  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHAH PRESIDENT CAUGHT THEM😏😂 well, stay tuned for today because i'll give you double updates! Enjoy the story!