I Like You..

My Unbelievable Princess

The food is finally ready. Ji-hyo smile. She looks really satisfied. Ji-hyo take a look at her watch.

 

"It's 5 pm. They're going to arrive soon."

 

Ji-hyo giggling excitedly. She thinks for a while.

 

"Wait. I need to change my clothes." Ji-hyo said as she is about to walk into her room, when suddenly Minseok running into her.

 

"JI-HYO!"

 

Ji-hyo turns her head.

 

"Hm? Why?"

 

Minseok looks really panic and worried. He take a look at Ji-hyo.

 

"Captain Park.."
 

 

 

Ji-hyo arrive at the hospital with Minseok and Taemin. President Kim, Junmyeon and all his men is there, stay in front of the surgery room. Ji-hyo take a look at President's Kim hand, full of blood. Same like his shirt. Ji-hyo looks blank now. She is about to walk, but her legs are too weak as she ended up fall into the floor.

"NOONA!" Taemin shout as he hurrily hold Ji-hyo's arms. Everyone turns their attention.

Junmyeon surprised as he see Ji-hyo. He is about to walk to her, when President Kim hold his hand.

 

"Stay here."

 

Junmyeon just quiet, doesn't know what to do. His heart really want to run to her now.

As if Ji-hyo can read his mind, she gets up from her position and walk heading to the surgery room. Minho shocked. He hurrily run to the front of the door.

 

"You can't enter the surgery room, miss."

 

"Get off." Ji-hyob said as she is trying to enter the surgery room. Minho stretch his hand.

 

"You can't.. Miss-

 

"GET OFF!" Ji-hyo said as she raised her voice. Tears start to fall from her eyes.

 

"I WANT TO SEE HIM, GET OFF NOW!"

 

Minseok slowly walk approaching Ji-hyo and hold her arms.

 

"Ji-hyo, the surgery is still going on..-

 

"PARK CHANYEOL YOU STUPID!" Ji-hyo said as she fall into the floor, crying. She hug her knee.

 

Junmyeon's heart torn seeing Ji-hyo crying like that. It's even more heartbreaking because she is crying over a guy..

 

And it's not him. It's Chanyeol. She cry like that because of Chanyeol.

 

"Noona.. He'll be fine.." Taemin said as he trying hard to hold her arms. "Calm yourself, let's have a seat."

But Ji-hyo just cry. Her head is in a mess and she can't think straight about anything.

 

"I'm not even confessed to him yet.. I'm not doing anything for him yet.. I'm not telling him about how my heart is beating so fast everytime he's staring at me. How i feel comfortable around him. How his smile feels so warm to me, and how his hand feels so soft. I'm not telling him anything yet.. So please wake up.. Chanyeol.. Because i have so much to say.."

 

 

While at the surgery room, doctor is still treating Chanyeol's wound. Chanyeol is still unconscious as he still use the ventilator for help him to breath.

Chanyeol is dreaming. A sight of Ji-hyo is appear on his dream.

A sight where Ji-hyo is happily talking to him at the backyard. She looks really pretty with her pink pastel dress. They're dancing happily, barefooted on the grass, as they sing a song together.

They look really lovey dovey as Chanyeol pats her head softly and kiss her forehead. Under the big tree. They're enjoying the scene eventough it's still at the Blue House.

And soon, tears fall from Chanyeol's eyes.
 

 

*****

 

President Kim seems in a deep tought. He's trying hard to figure out who's the person behind this terror.

 

Because the target must be him, not Chanyeol.

 

And one name popped into President Kim's head. He nods as he agree with his answer.

 

"Yeah. Who else other than Kim Byung-han."

 

President Kim suddenly gets up from his position. Junmyeon surprised. He take a look at him.

 

"I need to go."

 

Junmyeon blinked his eyes. "Pardon, Sir?"

President Kim let out a sigh. He take a look at Junmyeon.

 

"Go back to Blue House because it must be a mess there. Finish all the things, make a statement that i was completely fine and tell them.."

 

President Kim take a breath.

 

"This is a terror."

 

Junmyeon gulped. He clenched his fist.

 

"This is started.."

 

President Kim sighs. He take a look at Junmyeon.

 

"Go now and have a rest. You should clear your head first before entering the warzone."

 

Junmyeon nods. President Kim hurrily walk heading to the outside, guarding by almost 10 people with him. Junmyeon turns his head to a room. His eyes full of guilty.

 

"I'm sorry.. Captain Park."
 

 

 

Chanyeol is already moved into a normal room and he is quite fine as doctor said he'll be wake up soon and stubborn Ji-hyo insist that she will stay here, so now Taemin is going back to take some of her clothes and Minseok is at the receptionist to take care of the payment as President Kim command him.

Now, only Ji-hyo there as everyone leave. She sit beside Chanyeol's bed as she lean her head into the bed, right beside Chanyeol's hand.

"Stupid, idiot, careless, clumsy, fool." Ji-hyo said as she mumbling. "Park Chanyeol stupid, fool, he is a moron, moron!"

Ji-hyo wipe her tears. Soon, she continue her things again.

 

"Stupid, fool, idiot, clumsy, bigfoot.."

 

"Can you stop swearing? I'm trying hard to have a good rest now."

 

Ji-hyo straightened her position in shocked as her eyes meet with Chanyeol's eyes, that looks annoyed. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes.

 

"What? Is this only a joke?"

 

Chanyeol chuckled in disbelief. "A joke? How can you got stabbed just for some joke?"

 

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'M WORRY ABOUT YOU KNOW THAT I EVEN FORGOT TO WEAR MY HEELS AND WEARING SLIPPER TO HERE?!" Ji-hyo said as she punch Chanyeol's shoulder hard. Chanyeol groans in pain.

 

"AH! HOW CAN YOU DID THAT TO A PATIENT!"

 

"I DON'T CARE! YOU FREAKING ME OUT!"

 

Chanyeol suddenly quiet. His face softened as he see Ji-hyo's puffy eyes.

"Why do you look so ugly today?" Chanyeol said as he staring at her. He points at her.

 

"Puffy eyes, messy hair.."

 

"Heol." Ji-hyo said in disbelief. She points right into Chanyeol's forehead.

 

"You also look really, really ugly with that pale face, you look so stupid!"

 

Chanyeol laughs. He lean his back into the pillow. Ji-hyo surprised. She hurrily run to help him.

 

"Are you fine now?"

 

Chanyeol blinked his eyes. The distance between them are too close.

Ji-hyo let out a sighs. She tidy up his blanket.

 

"Geez. Why don't you just rest, huh?"

 

Chanyeol just quiet. He's staring at Ji-hyo.

 

"You know? You're the person that come into my dream when i'm dying."

 

Ji-hyo surprised as she hears Chanyeol's words. She blinked her eyes.

Chanyeol bit his lips. It feels so awkward for him to say that.

 

"Ji-hyo."

 

"Why don't you rest first? I'll get some food for you-

 

Chanyeol hold her hands. Ji-hyo's heart beating so fast. She gulped.

 

"I want to ask you something. Look at me."

 

Ji-hyo shut her eyes. She take a deep breath, and turns her body. Facing Chanyeol. She clear .

 

"Oh. What?"

 

"Why are you crying?"

 

Ji-hyo just quiet. The question is.. Too unexpected?

 

"W.. Why?" Ji-hyo ask back to him. Chanyeol cocked his head.

 

"Why are you crying and look like a mess like that? If i knew this would happen, i'll just fight that freak guy-

 

"Then why don't you fight him instead of being stabbed?" Ji-hyo said suddenly. Chanyeol blinked his eyes.

 

"Hey. What makes you so angry now-

 

"BECAUSE I'M WORRIED A LOT!" Ji-hyo said as tears falling from her eyes. She take a lool at Chanyeol.

 

"Don't you know? My heart torn into a pieces when i heard you were stabbed. I can't think straight as i lose my soul and almost barge into that damned surgery room! And you know? If something happened to you, i might commit a suicide by jump from the rooftop at that time!"

 

Chanyeol shocked as he hear Ji-hyo's words and what more shocking is, she is crying.

 

That rude, annoying Kim Ji-hyo just crying because of him.

 

Chanyeol blinked his eyes. "Ji.. Ji-hyo.."

 

Ji-hyo wipe her tears, like a little kid. She's sobbing.

 

"I like you.. Park Chanyeol. Not as my date friend, not as my bodyguard. I like you.. As a guy."

 

Chanyeol's eyes widen in surprised as he hear her confession. Chanyeol just quiet.

 

"Tsk. Let go of me now." Ji-hyo said as she wipe her tears. "I'm going to get some food for-

 

Just then, Chanyeol take her closer to him and soon, he place his lips into her lips. Ji-hyo's eyes widen in shocked. But Chanyeol doesn't care. He just kiss her with all his heart.

 

Because this is what he wants all this time.

 

Chanyeol finally giving Ji-hyo some time to take a breath. Ji-hyo is trying hard to catch her breath. She take a glance at Chanyeol.

 

"I.. I love you.. Pororo."

 

Ji-hyo just quiet. But before she could even answer him, Chanyeol already take her into a kiss again. Ji-hyo's eyes still opened.

 

"My.. My.. First kiss happened with a guy that used to be my big enemies."

 

Just then, Ji-hyo close her eyes. She kiss him back. Chanyeol smile. He open his eyes and staring at her. Both of them staring at each other as their nose is still stick into each other.

 

"Why don't you get it when i said i like pororo?"

 

Ji-hyo laughs. "Well.. I was trying hard to playing dumb, you know."

 

Chanyeol laughs. He kiss her lips again.

 

"So.. This is our first day?"

 

Ji-hyo laughs. She take a look at Chanyeol.

 

"What do you think?"

 

Chanyeol laughs. He take Ji-hyo into his embrace.

 

"Aigoo.. Pororo. Don't cry anymore."

 

Ji-hyo leans her head into Chanyeol's shoulder. She take a look at Chanyeol.

 

"Don't get hurt so i won't cry."

 

Chanyeol nods. But then, he can feel a pain from his wounds.

 

"Yah, move your body. It hurts."

 

"Oops." Ji-hyo said as she gets up from her position. She take a look at the wound.

 

"I forgot about it.."

 

Chanyeol laughs. He take Ji-hyo into his arms and kiss her again. He smiles.

 

"You're my healer."

 

Ji-hyo laughs. She kiss his cheek.

 

"You're my boy."

 

 

 

"Omo.." Taemin said as he staring at Ji-hyo and Chanyeol trough the window. He looks really pleased.

 

"How can this is even real.."

 

"I don't know.." Minseok said as he just staring at them. He let out a breath.

"Shall we knock? But we will disturb them.." Taemin said as he still holding the luggage. Minseok shakes his head. He take a look at Taemin.

"Let's eat ramyun first. I'm so hungry!" Minseok said as he take the luggage from Taemin's hand and leaving him. Taemin shocked. He hurrily run following Minseok.

 

"Hyung! Wait!"


 

 

President Kim walk out from the car as he arrive in front of a building. The security recognize him and hurrily run towards him.

"Sir." The security said as he bows towards President Kim.

"Is Prime Minister on his office now?" President Kim said as he tidy up his blazer. The security nods.

"His office is at the second floor-

"I know." President Kim said as he start to entering the Prime Minister's office following by 5 men behind him. Their arrival catch everyone's attention as this is never happened before.

"Sir." The receptionist said as she bows to him. "May i help you?"

"Prime Minister." President Kim said as he take a look at the receptionist. "Tell him i need to talk to him."

 

"Really?" Prime Minister Kim said as he talk to someone from the telephone. He smirks.

"Let him come." Prime Minister Kim said as he hung up the call. Just then, a big grin appear on his face.

 

"Sure he is drowning in anger now.."

 

 

Soon, a knock can be heard. Prime Minister Kim turns his head.

 

"Come in."

 

The door opened. President Kim is there, alongside with his secret service. All of them entering the room and soon, one of the secret service lock the room and guard in there.

Prime Minister Kim chuckled in disbelief. He gets up from his seat as and standing in front of President Kim.

 

"Wow. I've never imagine that you'll come into my office."

 

President Kim just quiet. He turns his head to one of his bodyguard. Just then, his bodyguard take out something from his blazer and give it to President Kim.

It was Chanyeol's shirt that covered with blood. And soon, President Kim throw the shirt in front of Prime Minister Kim.

Prime Minister Kim raised his eyebrows as he staring at the shirt. He take a look at President Kim.

 

"Well.. Sir. I don't get why you bring a dirty shirt-

 

"I won't tolerate this kind of terror anymore."

 

Prime Minister Kim suddenly quiet. Just then, he smirk.

 

"But you were saved, Hyung. Thanks to your bodyguard."

 

"STOP CALLING ME HYUNG!" President Kim shout in anger. He widen his eyes.

 

"Do you think that we're that close enough?"

 

Prime Minister Kim surprised. Then, he laughs.

 

"Well.. You're older than me.. Why can't i call you hyung?"

 

"Shameless."

 

Prime Minister Kim chuckled. He cross his arms.

"This is just the beginning." Prime Minister Kim said as he take a seat. He take a look at President Kim.

 

"If you're becoming this angry from the start, what will happen next? I'm curious.."

 

President Kim smirk. He take out his phone and make a phone call towards someone.

 

"Junmyeon."

 

Prime Minister Kim turns his head in shocked. He take a look at President Kim.

 

"Do it."
 

 

Junmyeon nods. He hung up the call and he entering the room where all the press already waiting there.

 

"If you can't stop, abeoji, i'll be the one who'll stop you."

 

The camera flash welcoming Junmyeon's arrival as the press is walking closer to the platform. The bodyguard standing in front of the platform.

Junmyeon take a deep breath. He take the microphone.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, South Korean netizen. This is Blue House's Head Secretary, Kim Junmyeon."

 

President Kim cross his arms. He take the TV remote and turn on the TV. Soon, Junmyeon's face appears.

Prime Minister Kim chuckled in disbelief. He laughs.

 

"You really know my weakness."

 

President Kim smirk. He take a look at the TV.

 

"Let's hear what he wanted to say."

 

"All of you must heard about this morning attack at the Ministry of National Defense. One of our bodyguard was injured, but thankfully, President was saved. Our bodyguard just got a surgery and he's at a good condition. We really thanked the team doctor so much."

Junmyeon bows. Just then, he turns his eyes and take a look at the press.

 

"Police and Blue House are doing the investigations about this. And we will got the result in 2 days. We already draw the sketch of the attacker, and police start to catch him now."

 

Prime Minister Kim smile bitterly while President Kim looks really proud.

 

"This is the sketch of the attacker." Junmyeon said as he points to the monitor that showing the sketch. He turns his head to the press.

"We can create this easily because i saw his face clearly." Junmyeon said as he smile proudly. He fixed his eyes to one of the camera.

 

"We already spread the sketch trough the sns and anywhere that can be seen clearly. We even got some help from FBI to looking out for this person."

 

Junmyeon take a breath. He clenched his fist.

 

"I declaring his action as a terror."

 

All the press there are shocked. They start to write about this.

 

"Can you explain why you declaring this as a terror?"

 

"He attack the leader of this country. If he was dare to do that, he can do something more bigger than this."

 

Junmyeon take a look at one of the camera as if he was staring at his father.

 

"We will do the investigation transparent and punish everyone that involved at this case, without looking at their position."

 

"What is this.." Prime Minister Kim said in disbelief. He take a look at President Kim.

 

"Are you trying to say that someone with a high position is the one behind this?"

 

President Kim laughs. He's staring at Prime Minister Kim.

 

"Why? Do you think you're at a high position?"

 

Prime Minister Kim chuckled in disbelief. His patient finally gone. He put his hands into his waist.

"President." Prime Minister Kim said as he take a look at President Kim. He smile bitterly.

 

"So.. You want me to kneel in front of you now to say sorry?"

 

President Kim's face turns into serious now. He take out something from inside his blazer.

 

A dog tag. President Kim show it in front of Prime Minister Kim's face. His eyes widen in shocked.

 

"No. But you need to kneel in front of him, Byung-han." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUNMYEON VS HIS OWN FATHER ASWFKFLSKAJSLALDKAL what to do now. And congratulation our captain-pororo couple! 🤗❤