Too much Peace...

THE CURSED BRIDE

Yerin is boiling the chicken soup for Mandu and Chanyeol. They have been badly affected by the 'incident'... Especially Mandu. Apparently she is the eye-witness. She has been interrogated closely and later it had been ruled as a horrible accident.

According to Mandu, She was told to dust the hallway and Miko would take the dinner for the Master and Lady. Mandu shrugged and began to work in the 1st floor hallway from where the stairs are clearly shown. She heard footsteps so she just glanced back to think Miko coming up with the food tray. She got back to her work when she heard a crashing sound. She was at the other end of the hall so before she could understand anything all was over.

Miko tripped with all the things scattered everywhere. She tried to get up but the knife that had bounced off the tray stabbed her right in the throat. She must have tried to move for which they found her on her stomach.

Though the whole situation might sound like had taken some time but actually it took only few fractions of seconds. At least as much as Mandu took to run from one end to another. Well the knife had struck Miko at such a point on the throat that she would have died anyways.

Since there is no other evidence against anyone, the case is closed along with Kim's. But the whole time being was quite tough for Chanyeol and Mandu. They got sick due to this and Yerin has been taking care of them ever since. They are getting well though...

She packs some toasted breads and butter along with some fruits for The girl and asks Tammy to take them to her. He happily agrees. She has put some extra for him and the boy quickly goeas back to their quarter with it.

  She prepares everything for Chanyeol and walks to their bedroom. On the way she sees Butler Min who is placing the plates back in the cupboard. He looks at her narrowly and she does not want to even  think about it...

How some people never think that what a person goes through when they take away that man's loved ones from him so brutally, only for money?! They never think that what will happent to them if they have to go through the same pain?! 

Yerin's acts are not defensive but also revengeful. At Miko's funeral she realized that. When Min was crying over Miko's body, even if she planned all this she still would have been a little remorsed. But when she heard Chanyeol saying that he had cried like that at his father and grandmother's funerals and then got very sick, she knew there was nothing to be sad...

She enters to see Chanyeol looking into some papers. Official ones. Kyungsoo, after that day, has been avoiding them but does visits just for work purposes.

"Yeol. Are you done with your work? Have some soup...It will be good for your health..." She puts them on the table.

"Yes Irin...Let me read this last para carefully and then sign it..." He gets back to his work.

After completing as promised,  he sits down to have his meal. "Wow. Irin!! So tasty!!"

"Is it? Thank you..."She looks at the papers." That was a lot of work..."

"Yes. The project is about to finish and I need to check every details...Appa always said that never sign or agree to anything without checking them properly!" He states firmly.

Yerin nods. That is why my love you have not lost your property and weath...yet. She sighs.

Chanyeol finishes his food and she asks a maid to collect them. Well one good thing happened after Miko's death is that The other servants are back...The cook and kitchen helps say that they were granted holidays all of a sudden and when they ask to talk to her about it, Miko almost threatened to sack them. So they left...They wanted to tell about thise weird behavior of Miko to the police during the investigation, but Kyungsoo kind ot emotionally blackmailed them to not do it. Yerin knows about this but did not say anything as she did not want to hazard these innocent people's lives with theirs. She will nver forget what happened to her oppa...   

She finds Chanyeol sulking," Irin...when will be the tab and your cellphone be okay? I want to play games and talk to Hyung, noona and baby...everytime using Kyungsoo's phone to skype is not fun!!"

Yerin grimaces.

They may not get those equipments...not before...

"So...we can do something else...becoz calling oppa won't be a good idea...it is in the afternoon and they must be napping..."

To which Chanyeol nods understandingly.

"Let us talk then..."

"Talk?" He tilts his head.

"Yes. What do you want most now?"

"A baby!!" He cheers.

Yerin shakes her head smiling. He has been on it since he has seen Baekhyun with Baekhee in the hospital. 

"So what will you do with the baby? How do hou think it will be like?"

"Oh she will be the cutest!! She will call me appa and you omma...I'll play with her, change her nappies, give her a bath, then feed her..." his list goes on and on.

Yerin looks at him lovingly. How she prays for his wo​​​​​​rds to be true one day. More for him, then her....

Chanyeol stops and looks at her, "Irin... why are you looking at me like that?"

Yerin just keeping looking at him and suddenly begins to kiss him.

He initially freezes and then relaxes.

Their bliss is interrupted with a knock and a cough at the door. They finally come out of the daze to see Kyungsoo standing at the door, very awkward and red.

Yerin forgot she did not close the door after talking to the maid.

She quickly moves away from her husband to the balcony who is looking at his step-brother angrily,

"Why everyone always comes and disturbs us?!" He snaps.

His tone bewilders Kyungsoo so much that he keeps standing there gaping at them.

"Why are you not saying anything?! What is it??" Chanyeol asks impatiently. 

"I...uhhh...ummm... I came for... the pro-project papers..." He stammers.

Chanyeol takes them from the table and hands them over, "Here."

"I am sorr-sorry..." Kyungsoo says but Chanyeol does not seem to pay any attention to him and is gazing at his wife in the balcony.

Chanyeol goes to the balcony with a million dollar smile.

Yerin looks at him and blushes. His shirt is all wrinkled up and his hair is out of place. His lips are swollen red.

"THAT WAS SO GREAT!!! KYAAAHHH!! IRIN!! LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!"

Kyungsoo runs back to his room after watching Chanyeol grabbing Yerin's face and pulling her into a kiss and hearing her squeal...

He throws a vase across the room and groans loudly in anger and jealousy.

"The project will be done in a week... come on Kyungsoo... just one more week... then there will be no Chanyeol... only you and Yerin..."