Revelation (III)

THE CURSED BRIDE

*This chapter is the shortest till now but may answer many of the mysteries...*

 

 

"What the hell Min Chulsoo?! Why do you have to meet at such awful hour?!" Kyungsoo snaps.

"Well Mr. Kyungsoo that is due to secrecy...  we cannot risk people know my familiarity with you all...can we now?" He smirks.

"Then why at home? Why not outside? Anyone can see you..."

"Well that is for the thrill..." Chulsoo laughs.

Kyungsoo shakes his head, annoyed by the older man's audacity.

"Alright, alright... lets get to the point" Uncle Kim scolds. "What is it now Chulsoo? I thought I've paid you enough and help you lead a very influential life...where you've no shortening of anything..."

Yerin pales.

So Uncle went to this extent to get us married?!

"Oh please Mr. Kim!! I've provided such a beautiful specimen for that dumb Park of yours and you say like this?! Don't forget the other secrets..." Chulsoo teases.

Secrets?! Other secrets?!

"YES! I REMEMBER THOSE BUT YOU DO NOT FORGET YOUR INVOLVEMENT WITH THEM... THE WORKS ARE ALL NOT CARRIED OUT PROPERLY AND YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO KEEP ASKING FOR MORE!!!...

DO YOU KNOW CHANYEOL STILL REMEMBERS YOUR UGLY FACE!!!" Uncle Kim yells and Chulsoo withers a bit and the other occupants roll their eyes.

Yerin cannot understand anything.

Chanyeol knows Chulsoo!! How?!

"As if?! It was you who ordered me to crash their car that night!! How was it my fault that the young Park has such a strong lifeline?! I DID SUCCEED TO KILL THE OLDER PARK THOUGH!!!"

"YES. YOU ARE ALSO SUCCESSFUL INTO KILLING MY MOTHER AS WELL..." Kyungsoo sneers.

"WHAT?! I DID NOT GET ANY INSTRUCTION THAT LADY PARK WOULD ALSO BE IN THE CAR!!! HER DEATH WAS TOTALLY UNINTENTIONAL... BUT MR. KYUNGSOO PLEASE DO NOT BE SO HAUGHTY WITH ME!! I HOPE YOU'VE NOT FORGOTTEN YOUR 16 YEARS OLD MISHAP?! I TOOK CARE OF THAT FETUS!! I THREW HER DOWN THE STAIRS!! DID YOU REMEMBER NOW?!..." Chulsoo strikes back which makes Do a bit sober.

"Okay...Okay... You'll get your money...!!" Uncle Kim tries to calm them down.

"Chulsoo please be quiet!! How much money do ya need?!" Miko reprimends.

"Oh! Sis-in-law! Please you don't at least lecture me.... If it was not for me...You and this older bro of mine would never been able to cover The old Lady Park's death as a heart attack. It was you two who suffocated her with pillow...."

"Why you insolent Dirt bag!! Goon!! HOW DARE YOU?!"

Miko and Chulsoo would have begun a fight if the Butler and Kim have not stopped them.

"YES! Do this! Behave like 8 years old!! Idiots!! Thank Goodness the walls of the room are sound proof..." Uncle Kim snaps.

He brings out a huge amount of money and throws at Chulsoo who catches them gleefully.

"We may need you soon...But DO NOT come anywhere near this mansion..." He warns.

"Got it Boss!!" He mock salutes.

"I think it is time to take care of the remaining Parks...That girl Yerin has served her purpose...The property is on their name and after them...next to kin...which means us..." 

He points at himself and Kyungsoo.

"Uncle is it very necessary to get rid of Yerin?! I mean..."

"Oh Mr. Do is also enchanted...I don't blame him..." Chulsoo sings.

Kyungsoo glares at him.

"How and when we'll do that it will be planned later but till then Min Chulsoo disappear..."

Chulsoo bows and is about to leave when he turns around,

"But sir...What about the Byuns...?" He smirks.

Uncle Kim smirks back,"No. not Byuns...Byun...HE SHALL BE TAKEN CARE OF AS WELL...Then I'll take Care of Inhee...personally." The site is evident in his voice.

One by one they leave the room.

Yerin silently walks back to her room, making sure the back door is properly locked. She enters her bedroom and looks at the sleeping figure of her husband...

The next morning Chanyeol wakes up in the bed alone. He shrugs thinking Yerin must have been downstairs as the bathroom door is open.

He yawns and walks into the space....

"IRIN!!!"

Yerin is lying unconscious on the floor...