Another "Accident"

THE CURSED BRIDE

Yerin now thinks that it would have been no use if she had asked help from the law. Uncle Kim died after committing such awful crime, while trying to do another. But it seems there has been no news or anything...As if he never existed. Kyungsoo has taken such delicate steps to avoid any sort of publicity that he made everyone quiet. If a powerful and active person of the society like Kim Byeong Hun can be forgotten in few days then what will happen to people like Park Chanyeol and Park Kang Yerin who are known to less than 10 people?!

They are back from the psychiatrist's appointment. She explained each and every incident and detail of last 15 days and the doctor seems to be delighted with his improvement. He has also marked much differences in Chanyeol's personal diary.

Yerin is elated after hearing everything and they visit the Byuns before getting home.

They are lounging in their balcony. Chanyeol is trying to build something with blocks. And Yerin, in pretend of reading a book, is trying to think of what she will do next...There they are living with 3 murderers... well she is one as well but it was an act of self-defence and saving others...

She wonders how their plans expose infront of her where they have been able to be secretive for 14 years or more...

"Irin..."

She looks at him, "Yes. Yeol?" 

"I am hungry..."

"Oh. Okay what do you want to eat?" 

"Umm...coffee and crackers!!" He grins.

"Alright!! Wait for it then!" She ruffles his hair and goes downstairs.

She should be thanking her luck. As she got another opportunity... She finds Miko and Butler Min as he hands her something to hide. She keeps it in her pocket and sees around if anyone is there.

"Is this the med?" She asks.

"Hmmm... start adding it from tonight... it will react slowly... may take a month or two to KILL HIM..."

"Hush...!! I did not ask for details!! I know what it is for?! What if someone hears us?!" Miko reprimends.

"Oh yeah?! It was you who asked me what it is...Besides who will come in the kitchen now?! Mando and her brother are at their quarter and the Parks are in their room..." Min is annoyed.

Yerin takes long breathes and walks back to the staircase and sits on it. She needs to cool down. She cannot panic. She has to save her Chanyeol. She has to...kill again...

After few minutes she walks in the kitchen as if nothing has happened.

" Oh Good afternoon Lady.  I hope the appointment went well?"

" Yes. It was. Chanyeol is improving..." She tells truthfully.

" Oh that's very good..."

As if I don't know what you are thinking Miko...

"Chanyeol wanted to have coffee and crackers...I'll get them.

" Do you need any help?"

" Oh no! Thanks. I'll do it." She flashes a fake smile.

She takes the snacks upstairs and begins to come up with something before dinner.

 

"Hye Yeol!! I have something to tell you..." Yerin says, it is almost time for dinner...

"Whattt?!! Are we having a baby?" Chanyeol asks excitedly.

"What?! Oh no!! Oh Goodness!! I just wanted to tell you about a new game..." Trust her hubby to make things completely different.

"Ooohhh...okayyy" He sounds a bit disappointed.

"ummm...Alright... So have you ever aimed?"

" Aimed...?" He sounds confuse.

"Yes. Like throwing darts or shooting..." she explains.

" Yes!! I've!! I got a dart set but the board is broken..." He sighs.

"But you have the darts. Right? We can aim at something a bit soft yet it won't break...like...like Miko's wax doll..." She tries to keep her voice as normal as possible.

He thinks for a moment, " Okay. It will make a small hole which I will fix later..."

So Yerin takes the doll and places it on the top of a book shelf in a way that it will stay straight even after it is struck.

She tries to do it but fails.

"Let me try...I can do it!!" He places his glasses on.

"Okay. But You have to get something else... not her hands or legs..." She says after thinking. Miko must be on her way to bring dinner...

"Watch this!!" Chanyeol takes position to throw the dart.

The dart leaves his hand. Yerin stops breathing. It touches the doll...

A shriek is heard. They leave the room. Mando screams of terror and Min yells for help.

 The Parks watch together what happened. Chanyeol hugs and hides his face on her shoulder and Yerin finally breathes out.

On the stairs Miko is lying on her stomach with the food tray scattered everywhere. The heel of her shoe is broken. It seems she tripped. But the most horrifying matter is that a knife from the cutlery set is stabbed in . The cut is bleeding profusely and her eyes are wide open...

Kyungsoo stands there shocked but then regains himself to call the ambulance. Min begins to cry loud and Mando is shaking.

Yerin slowly takes Chanyeol to their room and hugs him tightly till he stops hyperventilating. He falls asleep from aftershock and she does not want to disturb him.

 "I love you, Chanyeol... to infinity and beyond..." She pecks his lips.

She washes her face and looks in the mirror. She has saved her love from a slow death...

She comes out of the bathroom and decides to go out and see what is happening there.

But before leaving she takes out the dart from the wax doll's throat...