Two Days...

THE CURSED BRIDE

Yerin's day is not passing at all. The wait is getting so distressful. Not to forget the continuous tension due to Baekhyun and Inhee. Even today her unnie was crying. She has begun to blame herself and the baby for his disappearance. It was too much emotionally draining for her. 

She wipes her eyes at the memory and thinks about her own mother what she had to go through with her father's death and her birth...

No!! She can never imagine anyone go through that the slightest. She has to talk with Uncle Kim and Kyungsoo for more search...

She enters the studyroom to find Kyungsoo sitting there alone.

"Kyungsoo! Where is Uncle Kim?" She asks urgently.

"Uncle has gone out of town for a week or may be 10 days... I am not sure...why?" He asks a bit confused, her swollen and red eyes makes him restless.

"I wanted to talk about Baek oppa!!..." She wipes her eyes. She does not want to show others her weak moments.

"Yes, Hyung is still missing. We've tried everything we could...but..." He sighs."Anyway are noona and Baby BaekHee fine? Sorry I could not meet them since hospital..."

"Yes. They are fine as much as they can be during these times..." Yerin's head is lowered and her face hidden in her palms.

Yerin is deep in her thoughts when she feels someone touch her head softly. She rises her head to see Kyungsoo atting her head softly with a "certain" expression on his face.

Yerin gets off-guarded. "Ummm...Kyungsoo Th-thank you. I should get to dinner now. It-it's late and Chanyeol's waiting..."

She gets up to leave but is stopped by Kyungsoo who is holding on to her wrist.

She is startled by his sudden behavior and her own mental and physical exhaustion.

"Kyungsoo...what...?"

"Yerin...have you never felt anything?! Anything at all...for me?!" His vioce is pleading.

"Feel? For you?! What?!..." Her mind is not functioning properly. She is trying her best to get out of his hold.

"All you can see Chanyeol...Why?! He can never keep you 'truly' happy and you will never lead a happy married life!! Have yu thought about yur Future?! You can..."

"Kyungsoo, if you don't leave my hand I will yell for help...!" 

"I should have never let Uncle get you married..."His other hand reaches for her face but before that another hand appears out of nowwhere and ceases its movement.

 

In a flash Kyungsoo is thrown on the coffee table. The furniture breaks into pieces and he is lying on them. His vision clears to see a very furious Chanyeol standing over him.

"How. Dare. You. Soo?!! Why did you touch her without her permission?! Never do that again!!" With that he drags out a shocked Yerin, leaving an even more shocked Kyungsoo on the floor...

"Oh. There you are. I've served the dinner. Please sit..." Mandu is placing the utensils.

"umm...Mando...It's okay...You can go and have your dinner...I'll call ya if we'll need anything..." Yerin tries her best to keep her voice normal.

The girl bows and leaves.

Yerin looks at her husband. The man is sitting on the edge of their bed in  blue trousers and a red beanie with his round glasses up on his red nose. He is not looking at her and silent.

She slowly sits beside him and mumbles, "I just wanted to talk to Uncle Kim and Kyungsoo about Baek oppa but did not find Uncle there. So I just talked to Kyungsoo about it and when I was leaving he out of nowhere hold my hand and began to speak rubbishes which I could not even understand at  first!! Then... I am sorry..." Her head is lowered and tears roll her cheeks.

She rises her head when she feels Chanyeol's finger tip moves along the tear trails.

"I know...I know he was touching you and you do not like that!! Even that day also!! But today I got so angry that..." He looks down guiltily.

"...That what?" She nudges.

"That I will not feel bad if I never have to see Kyungsoo again... and I know this is bad and I've been a bad boy for thinking this..." He pouts.

She slowly runs her hand in his hair. He sighs in glee.

"No. You've not been a bad boy at all!! On the contrary you are a very good human being who knows it is wrong to touch a women if they do not like it. Also today you stand for your wife so it also makes you a good husband..."

"Really?! A good Husband?!" He is awed.

"Hmmm...The BEST husband!!" She smiles.

"So...you are gonna kiss me now...? I will like to kiss you now..." He is not blushing now...

"Yes of course..." Before she can close the gap, his hands grab her face and his lips firmly press on hers.

Yerin can easily detect his improvements. No matter how shy and awkward she feels she has to note them for the psychiatrist.

He realised her and sighs happily. Though their kisses are as innocent as a baby, the love between them is always expressed through them...

'More kisses everyday!!!" He squeals.

"Okay. Now lets have dinner. We need to call Inhee noona as well after that..."

 

The next day is uneventful. Except they have not seen Kyungsoo around and She thinks it is better they don't. They did the usual things they have been doing since Baekhyun got missing. 

The baby is 5 days old and Yerin cannot stop gushing over her. She has brought out a different feeling in her. The Feeling of Motherhood. She realizes that she wants to be a mother... she wants to be the mother of Chanyeol's baby... She has never thought of this and never hoped as well. Now she has begun to do both...

Her eyes fall on the watch. It's 2. 20 a.m. now... which means Chulsoo will be here soon. It seems this is their meeting time. She slowly leaves the bed and when she goes to take her phone she swears under her breathe. Chanyeol must have played games on her phone and the battery is dead. His tab is broken. 

So she stealthily leaves her room to the hall, where she hides behind a huge vase facing the door. She listens to Butler Min instructing the guards to check the backyard 'as he has heard some sound which woke him up'.

The guards quickly moves to the back and he quickly let Chulsoo enter the gates. They quickly enters the hall and he instruct him to go to the guest room.

The guards come back empty handed and Butler Min waves it off as some rats loitering. They shrug and get back to their duty. 

Butler Min takes his brother towards the studyroom.

Why there... to give money...?

She waits until they enter and she uses the backdoor of the kitchen again to come outside. She moves in the shadows to the window of the studyroom and peeps closely. Luckily that room is on the ground floor and the window has bushes infront of it.

She looks inside and her eyes almost fall out of their sockets...

Kyungsoo and Uncle Kim....with the Mins... 

But he said uncle will be out of town for 10 days....then....