021

My Lucky Strike

 

 

“She’s plotting against Eunbi?” Jennie’s brows rose, annoyed.

Johnny looked around, the MC was desperately trying to avert the guests’ attention from what Eunbi just did, president Lee was nowhere to be seen, while Jinhee was chatting with her friends, showing off the huge rock on her finger.

“Do you know her plan is, hyung?” Mark spoke.

“Not yet, I’m trying to plant some men to work for her so that I can monitor her.”

That dirty .” Jennie crossed her arms.

“But that thing your sister do, I applaud her.” Kyungsoo smirked.

“You mean declaring war and possibly asking our father to disown her by doing that? Cool.” Mark shrugged.

“I see Jaehyun is still the only one who can tame the dragon,” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Always.” Johnny shrugged.

 

 

“I will woo you back.”

Eunbi’s eyes widened, she swallowed.

“Y—ya, don’t play around.” She mumbled.

“I’m not playing around. I mean it.”

Eunbi looked away, Jaehyun exhaled and just placed the car key on her hand.

“So,” Jaehyun cupped both of her cheeks, Eunbi tensed.

“Don’t push me away.” He said with a small smile, he brushed the few strands of her hair away from her cheeks and pulled away from her.

“You can take Mr. Sun, I’ll go up and tell them you went ahead.” He nodded before turning away from her and walking to the elevator.

Eunbi let out a breath and turned to the yellow Lamborghini, she sighed again and got inside the car.

Jaehyun turned back and watched as the car left the basement, he smiled before taking the call.

“What is it?” He asked.

“Sir, it’s the thing you wanted to check on, the photos of you and director Lee,”

“Did you find something?” He asked as he stepped inside the elevator.

“It came from a person named Hong Jihye.”

“Hong Jihye?” Jaehyun repeated after he ended the call. The doors pinged open and he stepped out.

 

 

Eunbi puffed her cheeks and stepped on the gas, she looked at the empty seat beside her.

“Why did he have to drive this today?” She mumbled.

Jaehyun watched as Eunbi stepped out of the mini mart with ice cream in hand, he gave her a cheeky smile as she slid back inside the car.

“Are you on your period? Ice cream this early?” She chided as she handed him his ice cream.

“It’s not that early.” Jaehyun said as he removed the plastic wrapper happily.

“Jaehyun, it’s six am, you called me and drove to the house in this flashy yellow thing on wheels to accompany you to get ice cream. At six am. Six am!”

He just gave her a cheeky smile and kissed the back of her hand before proceeding to eat.

“You better get me breakfast, I’m hungry.” She said darkly as she leaned back on her seat.

“I will, what do you want to have?” He said as he switched gears and mussed her hair before speeding away.

Eunbi groaned and just pulled over, her brows knitted together as she placed both of her hands on the wheel.

You’re not supposed to do this, Mr. Sun.” She sighed, she shook her head and looked around.

“What am I supposed to do now?” She murmured, checked the car’s GPS before releasing the brakes.

“Jaehyun’s cheating. He’s cheating by making me use this.”

 

 

“Hyung,” Jaehyun was a little confused when he saw the older male.

“You just detonated a bomb, thank you.” Kyungsoo kidded as he shook his hand.

“It already exploded, hyung, Jaehyun just stopped another explosion.” Johnny nodded.

“Is something wrong?” Jaehyun asked quietly, Kyungsoo nodded.

“I came home to check on Eunbi, and I will assign some of my men to her. I have to talk to her before that.” Kyungsoo replied.

“T—that’s good then,” Jaehyun nodded, Jennie glanced at the two males.

“I’m going to say hi to uncle then,” Kyungsoo said before leaving the group. Jaehyun put his hands in his pockets and looked at the male.

“What’s with that look, Jung Jaehyun?” Jennie mused, Johnny grinned.

“We all know what it means when he appears right, something must be really wrong.” Jaehyun stated.

“Well, hyung said there was a disturbance in the force, Na Jinhee is recruiting some hit men and goons.” Johnny stated, Jaehyun’s eyes widened.

“What?”

“That and we both know you’re uncomfortable around him.” Jennie said bluntly, Jaehyun looked away.

Hmmm, the scent of rivalry.” Jennie mused.

“How is she?” Johnny asked.

“She already left, check on her later,” Jaehyun slapped his arm before going back to their table.

Ya, you~

We both know what happened, right? Kyungsoo oppa and Jaehyun, they were both competing for her, but Eunbi, Eunbi who wasn’t even aware of the mafia prince’s feelings for her, chose the Jung prince.

Still, why bring it up?” Johnny made a face at her.

Because I have a feeling he still wants her.

“Who?” Johnny asked.

 

 

“Guess.” Jennie chuckled before walking to her brother.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++