Picture 35: Be patient with me

Polaroid

Chanyeol let out a loud groan as he flipped over on the couch. This made Kyungsoo look at him, worried that his boyfriend was loosing his mind. Chanyeol stayed quiet for another couple seconds before groaning loudly again. Kyungsoo sighed and set down the knife he was using to chop vegetables. He washed his hands and walked over to Chanyeol, apron still tied around his waist.

He pulled Chanyeol into a sitting position on the couch and then sat on his lap. Each of his legs were on either side of Chanyeol, straddling him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked, looking at Chanyeol straight in the eyes. Chanyeol pouted and moved his arms around Kyungsoo, holding him close, "Jongdae. He seems so sad."

Kyungsoo nodded, "Well, the guy he really really likes isn't gay so I bet that'll make anyone sad." He said, snaking his arms loosely around Chanyeol's neck.

Chanyeol frowned, "That's the thing. I've seen Xiumin with Jongdae. He's so touchy and giggly. He blushes when Jongdae touches him or compliments him. I don't think a straight guy would do that."

"You think Xiumin likes Jongdae?"

Chanyeol grinned widely, "I think Xiumin just need a little push."

Kyungsoo laughed at the devious look on his boyfriend's face. Chanyeol wasn't done though, "And we are going to need help."

"Oh no, I don't like that look on your face."

Chanyeol feigned offense, "What? What look?"

Kyungsoo gave him a look, "Chanyeol, last time you had that look on your face, I ended up finding all my pots and pans superglued to the ceiling."

Chanyeol hissed, rubbing his arm over a phantom wound, "Yea, I slept on the couch with a pretty big bruise on my arm."

"Exactly. What are you planning now?"

Chanyeol lowered his hands to Kyungsoo's lower back and untied the apron. He slipped it off of Kyungsoo and pulled the shorter male into a long kiss.

"You'll see."

Kyungsoo was officially worried.

Chanyeol quickly texted someone on the phone and just ten minutes later, there was knocking on the front door, interrupting their little make out session. Kyungsoo pulled away from Chanyeol, who was dazed and had hooded eyes from the passionate kiss. The shorter male stood up and walked to the door, giggling as Chanyeol drooled over him.

Kyungsoo opened the door to see two very tall men standing in front of him. They looked scary but so Kyungsoo.

"Sorry, I was looking for Chanyeol's dorm?" The taller one asked. Kyungsoo shook his head, "No, you're in the right place. Come on in."

Kyungsoo stepped aside, letting the two strangers in. Chanyeol stood up from the couch and held out a hand. The tall silver haired one pulled him into a bro hug. "Kris, what's up my man?" Chanyeol greeted the newcomer. He turned to Kyungsoo, "Kris, Tao this is my boyfriend Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo, these guys are in my class."

Kyungsoo smiled and bowed politely, "Nice to meet you."

Chanyeol clapped his hands, "Alright. Now that everyone's met each other, let's get planning!"

Kris raised an eyebrow, "Planning?"

Chanyeol nodded earnestly, "Misson Xiuchen."

Kyungsoo held up a finger, "One second babe." He padded over to the kitchen and picked something up. Chanyeol watched as Kyungsoo came back, stool in hand. He set it down and stood on it.

"Okay I'm ready."


 

Xiumin laughed as Jongdae continued to do an impression of their hateful professor. The black haired male wiped a tear from his eye, stomach sore from laughing so much, "Damnit you were spot on."

Jongdae's smile faltered from his face as soon as he turned around from Xiumin. It was hard enough talking normal to the black haired male but joking and laughing around? It was too much.

"Hey....you okay?"

Jongdae sniffed and turned back around, displaying the biggest smile he could, "Just peachy! Why?"

Xiumin frowned, "Because that's not a real smile. I know you Jongdae, and you've been acting weird recently. Ever since we went out drinking." Jongdae's eyes widened and he quickly looked away, "N-nothing's wrong. Everything is alright."

Xiumin looked at him suspiciously but nodded slowly, "Fine. Anyway how did you like it here?"

Jongdae shrugged, "It's only been a week but I like it here."

Xiumin smirked, "Why? Someone caught your eye? Hmm~ a little cutie making you want to stay?"

Jongdae sighed, "You have no idea." He mumbled.

Xiumin turned to him, "What was that?"

Jongdae shook his head, "Nothing. Just asking if you wanted to grab some food with me."

"No sorry. I actual-AHH."

Jongdae stared in shock as a tall man dressed as Deadpool (what the ?) shove Xiumin into a nearby closet. He himself screamed when someone pushed him from behind. Jongdae got tossed into the closet and the door slammed shut behind him. It turned pitch black and Xiumin pounded on the door the second he heard the lock click from the outside, "HEY. LET US OUT!"

"You're not coming out of the closet until you...come out of the closet?" Was the muffled reply.

Xiumin stopped pounding on the door and faltered, "Chanyeol? Is that you?"

There was a long pause followed by a sheepish, "Nooo...."

Jongdae shoved Xiumin aside, "Chanyeol I'm not kidding around. Open this ing door, now."

"Hey! Don't talk to my baby like that!"

Jongdae froze, "Kyungsoo?"

"Yo what's up."

"Let me out you uncultured swiNE."

"No can do. You tell Xiumin what you've been wanting to tell him or else I'll come back in a half hour and tell him myself." Jongdae let out a loud sigh and slammed a fist against the door, making it rattle, "You're literally begging me to hate you"

"That's fifteen minutes now!" Kyungsoo sang cheerfully. Jongdae groaned as he heard multiple footsteps walk away.

"Jongdae?"

Jongdae spun around. He could barely make Xiumin out in the dark but he could see the faint white of his eyes in the dull light that came from underneath the door.
 

"What do you have to tell me?"

Jongdae took a deep breath, "You don't want to know."

Xiumin stepped closer, taking Jongdae's hand into his own, "Dae...I'm your friend. I want to know anything you want to tell me. I'm here for you."

"I want to be more than friends."

Xiumin tilted his head ever so to the right, confused, "Like...best friends?"

Jongdae resisted the urge to bang his head against the wall, "No."

Xiumin's eyes widened, "Oh."

"Yea."

"OH."

"Yup."

"Listen Jongdae, we're really good friends and all bu-"

"Shut ur stupid heteroual mouth and listen." Jongdae cut Xiumin off.

"I've been there for you since day one. I've took care of you when Injeon was busy. I picked you up when Injeon ing knocked you down to hell. I've constantly changed my plans, ditched band practices and lied to my other friends just so I can be there for you."

Jongdae took a deep breath and continued, "Now I didn't ing do all that just so I can be your best friend you turnip. I like you so much. You're constantly on my mind and honestly at time I want to jump off a cliff every time I see your ridiculously cute smile in my brain."

Jongdae was getting out of breath from all the ranting, "God damnit Minseok I love y-"

He was cut off by Xiumin slamming his against the wall. Jongdae yelped as the black haired male attacked his lips over and over again. Jongdae's eyes quickly closed shut as he pulled Xiumin closer. "You talk way too much." Xiumin gasped as he tugged Jongdae down onto the ground. The black haired male flipped then over you his back was against the wall and Jongdae was straddling him.

Jongdae let Xiumin take one last kiss from him before pulling away. Xiumin whined and tried to attach their lips together again but Jongdae put his thumb against the latter's (now) plump lips. He was breathing heavily.

"Stop."

Xiumin blinked, "Why?"

Jongdae scoffed, "Are you kidding me? After my whole speech, you ask me why?" He paused, "You want to know why? Because I love you and I don't want to lose you. So if this is just a one time thing with no strings attached, I'm leaving."

Jongdae started to stand but Xiumin grabbed his hips and brought them down onto him, "Wait, wait."

"What?" Jongdae asked exasperated. He was getting tired of playing this push and pull game with Xiumin and he was seconds away from just giving in.

"You never let me answer."

"W-what?"

Xiumin chuckled, "See, I told you. You talk too much. I was going to say that even though I can't say...that...back to you. I really do find you enthralling. You'll be my first boyfriend and you have to be patient with me. I've only been with girls but I really do like you so will you give me a chance?"

Jongdae blinked, "Did you just say....boyfriend?"

Xiumin nodded slowly, "Isn't that what I am to you, you know, if we start dating."

"DatiNG."

Xiumin rolled his eyes, "You are really not getting this." He tugged Jongdae closer  and smashed their lips together. Between each peck, he said a word.

"I...like...you."

Jongdae was about to retort but was cut off by the doors slamming open. The light flooded into the room, temporarily blinding Xiumin and Jongdae who had gotten used to the near darkness of the closet.

"Damn, I would say get a room but you're already in a closet."

Jongdae turned to the brown headed giant standing by the door way with his evil dwarf companion, "I'm going to kill you both." He snarled.

 


See I was going to post this couple days ago but then I ended up having a break down and then got my wisdom teeth pulled

All's well in Navi town