Picture 30: The game has begun

Polaroid

Luhan scrunched his nose as he ran his fingers through Chanyeol's hair one last time.

"Can I see it now?"

Luhan shook his head. Instead he took another bottle, one that he kept hidden from the tall male and squirted a good amount of dye in a bowl. After successfully bleaching the latter's hair, Luhan was now ready to color. Chanyeol sighed heavily as he drummed his fingers against the floor. He sat in the kitchen so if the two did make a mess which they usually did, it would be easier to clean up.

"I shouldn't have made that bet with you."

Luhan knelt down and bopped Chanyeol's cute nose with his finger. He nodded and winked before standing up again. Chanyeol let out a groan.

Just days ago, he and Luhan made a bet.

'How long would it take Jongdae to steal a kiss from Xiumin'.

Chanyeol said by the weekend, Luhan said no.

Luhan won.

So here Chanyeol was, letting his poor hair become victim to Luhan.

Luhan happily set to work, smearing dye on Chanyeol's hair. He didn't even catch a glimpse of the color until after he let it set and washed it. Luhan joined him in the bathroom to film the reaction.

With towel tightly secured around his waist, Chanyeol stood in front of the mirror. Luhan started filming.

Chanyeol opened his eyes and let out a scream. Luhan burst out laughing as the latter took in his fairy pink, purple hair.

"I LOOK EVEN MORE LIKE AN ELF NOW." He screamed, tugging at his wet pink locks. Luhan's own pink hair washed out until it was a steady blonde. He didn't mind and kept it that way. Chanyeol refused. Once he got dressed, he tackled the male and slathered on some dye that he had found from Xiumin's supply. The older male surprisingly had a big collection of colors, including green. Chanyeol shuddered. Xiumin? With green hair? No way.

Luhan pouted as Chanyeol covered his eyes. He had gotten the same treatment he gave the taller male. He was shoved inside the shower and was forbidden to look at his hair until Chanyeol got to film him. Luhan peeked one eye open and gasped when he found his bleached hair to be ash grey. Chanyeol was snickered at his reaction. It wasn't as insane as pink but damn, this was out there.

"Cutie???"

Luhan looked up, locking eye contact with Chanyeol. Jongdae was going to have a heart attack when he sees the two. Chanyeol had dried his hair and styled it so it wasn't frizzy. Luhan's was wet and stuck to his forehead. But the two went out to meet the male who was calling out for Luhan.

"Cutie pie!" He sang, thumbing through his phone. "Sehun's little Chinese firecrac-" Jongdae looked up and froze.

His kohl lined eyes flickered from Chanyeol to Luhan. He blinked, rubbed his eyes and blinked again.

"Chan you look like a damn oversized pixie."


 

Luhan laid on the couch as he waited for Xiumin to come home. He was bored and wanted to play. Jongdae, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were out doing god knows what and Sehun was still not back from his dance practices with Jongin. It had been almost a week since he dyed his hair and Luhan was quite liking it. Sehun, of course, freaking loved it. He reminded the male every time he could, running his fingers through it while they were cuddling or grabbing his hair as Luhan pressed kisses down his neck.

Luhan rolled over on the couch, barely stopping himself from tumbling right off the edge. His loose shirt rode up as he reached for his phone. No texts messages at all. Luhan groaned again and gently tossed his cracked phone on the ground. He was just closing his eyes when he heard the door open.

"Cutie!"

Luhan sat up. Jongdae had walked inside with an annoyed Kyungsoo and a happy Chanyeol behind him. Only seconds passed before Xiumin walked through the door. He faltered when he saw the others but shrugged his shoulders and headed to the bathroom to change. Jongdae waited until the shower before wiggling his eyebrows, "I got dirty on the walk over here."

Kyungsoo sighed as he watched Jongdae shed his coat and walk to the other room. Chanyeol frowned, "You're going to get your kicked." Jongdae ignored him. 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and turned back to Luhan, "Anyway, Chan and I have to get ready for the annual Kim Ball. It's their company's 79th anniversary. Jongin invited us all."

Chanyeol nodded, "Yea, his dad asked us personally, seeing how we are his best friends and all."

Kyungsoo held up a coat hanger. A suit hung off of it, "This is for you, Oh orders."

"I can't take that, that's really expensive."

Chanyeol shrugged, "Still can't understand you."

Kyungsoo was about to hand over the suit when he was interrupted by a loud, painful scream. Chanyeol burst out laughing and Luhan rolled off the couch from giggling too much.

"Guess he really did get his kicked." Kyungsoo said snickering. Jongdae came out of the bedroom door, holding his cheek while pouting. Luhan patted the spot next to him, still giggling. Jongdae sat down, "He slapped me!"

Kyungsoo nodded, "That tends to happen when you try to join someone showering without them knowing."

"He ing slapped me!"

Chanyeol couldn't stop laughing, "I told you so." Jongdae turned to Luhan, holding his slightly red cheek, "Cutie, will you shower with me? You're the only nice one left."

"I suggest you don't, unless you want to wake up dickless."

Luhan sprang up at the sound of his boyfriend. Sehun stood by the dorm door (yes he had a key) with Jongin behind him. The two males were both sweating and breathing heavily but Luhan didn't care. He threw himself onto the tall male and kissed him. Sehun smiled at the nice welcome and circled his arms around the latter. Jongin let out a groan as he sat next to Jongdae, "I know your pain bro." He turned and frowned when he saw Jongdae's pulsing red cheek, "Dude, what happened to yo-"

"Don't ask."

Jongin shrugged, "I'm about to head back to my dorm to wash up, wanna come?" Jongdae rolled his eyes but stood up, "Let's go Kim, before I change my mind."

Luhan watched as the two walked out. Chanyeol blinked, "Did that...just happen?"

Sehun waved a dismissive hand in the air, "Don't worry about it. Jongdae is too obsessed with Xiumin to be with anyone else. He genuinely needs to get ready."

Luhan frowned, "Xiumin isn't at all interested. He gave up on loce, after what happened with Injeon....and he's straight."

Sehun chuckled as he interlaced their fingers, "Don't sell Jongdae out so short. The boy has his ways." He took the suit from Kyungsoo, "We'll get ready at my place. You guys finish up here."

Chanyeol nodded and flopped down on the couch. Kyungsoo followed his lead and snuggled up to his taller boyfriend, waiting for Xiumin to finish showering so they could go next. Sehun walked out of Luhan's dorm, holding the smaller male's hand tightly as they walked towards the elevator.

"I heard some drama went down last weekend." Sehun said, pressing the down button. Luhan sheepishly smiled and nodded. He let go of Sehun's hand to respond, "Yixing is really fixated on me. I caught him stealing a Polaroid of us."

Sehun clenched his jaw, "That son of a bi-....why would he need a picture of us?" He scrunched up his nose, clearly in deep thought. Luhan frowned, not liking how Sehun looked so agitated. He raised his hand and ran his fingers over Sehun's profile, smoothing out the wrinkles in his face until the taller male was smiling.

"Whatever he needs it for, we'll be alright."

Sehun nodded and pulled Luhan in for a short kiss, "Well said babe."

The two walked in silence towards Sehun's dorm. The sun was setting as they entered the building. The ball started in another two hours so the couple had plenty of time to shower individually and get dressed, but that didn't stop Sehun from whining and trying to convince Luhan to join him.

The smaller male rolled his eyes and tried to refuse but he loved Sehun too much and what Sehun wants, Sehun gets. Luhan was already gifted an expensive suit and Sehun had threatened to get him equally (if not more) expensive accessories. Luhan wanted to shower and get out but Sehun had other ideas. A smack on the head caused those ideas to disappear.

Sehun had a habit of treating Luhan like a personal Barbie doll. He often claimed the Chinese male looks like one too. That always got him a smack on the chest. But Luhan didn't stop Sehun from coddling him. The suit was soft on Luhan's skin. The pants hugged his legs perfectly before settling nicely on his hips. It felt like it was custom made and when he asked the taller male about it, he got a vague response.

"I know my baby well."

That was all Sehun said as he helped Luhan put on his buttoned up shirt. The shorter male's cheeks very slowly turning a vibrant pink as Sehun pressed kisses up Luhan's torso before buttoning the shirt. He was worshipping the latter's body as he dressed him.

Luhan returned the favor, except there was less kissing and more lingering touches.

At the end, the two were dressed quite gorgeously, their hair fixed to perfection and in Luhan's case, his makeup done ever so faintly (just to accent the eyes).

Sehun was happy. Thrilled in fact, with the amount of kisses he received. It was the main reason he stopped himself from attacking Luhan for looking so good. If Sehun had any say, they would've shown up at the ball at least an hour late. But Luhan was stubborn, and their friends were waiting in the lobby. The two went down, Luhan quietly playing with a bracelet gifted to him by Sehun. The taller male had an arm wrapped around the latter's waist, holding him flush against his body.

They finally reached the lobby where each of their friends were looking like models. Kyungsoo stood out the most, with his white suit. Chanyeol was a close second, with his pixie hair. Jongin cleaned up well and was wearing a coal black vest but his shirt wasn't buttoned all the way up. 
Luhan rolled his eyes at the cheeky exposure of his chest and walked over to Jongin and buttoned the shirt up for him before straightening the tan male's tie.

Kyungsoo grinned, "Nice. I've been lecturing him about that but he's been a brat, ignoring his hyungs."

Jongin scrunched his nose, "No, it's just that you have no sense of style hyung. You dress like an old man."

Kyungsoo didn't have to even hit Jongin because Chanyeol did it for him. The tall male smacked Jongin on the back of his head and pouted, "Step off, Kyungie is very y."

Kyungsoo cooed at his knight in shining armor and rewarded him with a sweet kiss. Jongdae gagged, "Y'all are nasty." He stood next to Xiumin and was wearing an interesting style of suit. His suit was more casual and had a hoodie.

Sehun rolled his eyes at his cousin's choice of clothing. Xiumin on the other hand looked as good as he could be. His brown hair was now black, a result after him complaining that he was getting too old to keep dying his hair. It was swept up into a comma style and Luhan squealed and gave his best friend a hug.

"Looking good Xiu-Xiu."

Xiumin grinned, "Thanks Lu. You're looking pretty damn fine yourself."

Jongin glanced at his expensive watch, "Sorry to break up the bromance but we have to go, we're getting late."

But they weren't. They showed up at the ball exactly on time. Jongin excused himself to quickly go check in with his parents and Jongdae set off to find the alcohol. Xiumin rolled his eyes and followed, just to keep the troublesome male in check. Luhan turned to Sehun and was about to sign something when his cellphone rang. Luhan frowned and rummaged his pocket for his phone, pulling it out very confused.  No one called Luhan, he only texted. Reasons for which were pretty obvious.

But Luhan answered the call and put the phone up to his ear. Sehun looked at him confused but kept holding him against his body. Luhan leaned back, letting himself rest against Sehun's chest.

"Hello?"

It was Luhan's grandfather. Luhan faltered for a moment, he didn't know what to do. But he quickly tapped on the speaker, knowing the sound would go through to his grandfather.

"Ah Luhan, sorry I wasn't able to text. My fingers aren't doing so well...I am just an old man."

Luhan frowned but tapped the speaker again, prompting his grandfather to keep speaking.

"You texted, about that friend of yours. Kyungsoo?"

Luhan tapped the phone speaker.

"Well, good news. I got a deal."

Luhan gasped and quickly scanned the area for Kyungsoo. He spotted the male talking to a couple of older businessmen. Luhan scurried over and handed the phone to Kyungsoo who took it hesitantly. But the male answered and Luhan watched with absolute glee as his friend's face changed from a straight expression to a wide, gummy smile. Kyungsoo thanked the old man over the phone multiple times and hung up. He blinked, his wide eyes shimmering more than usual. It took a second for Luhan to process that his friend was tearing up.

Kyungsoo threw himself onto Luhan, hugging him tightly.

"Oh my god, Lu, thank you so much." Kyungsoo squeezed him tighter, "I love you so much, you did this for me didn't you?"

He didn't even wait for a reply, "God you are an angel, thank you!"

Luhan giggled but hugged his friend back enthusiastically. He had been the one behind getting his grandfather to reach out for deals and connections to people who might've been interested in Kyungsoo's book. All of Luhan's nagging must of payed off because Kyungsoo got, not only one, but four different deals.  It was up to him to pick the editor and publication company.

Sehun turned to Luhan, confused but before the latter could explain, Mr. Kim tapped his wine glass with his pen. The loud clinking noise got everyone's attention and they quieted down. Jongin fidgeted nervously next to his father as the older man stepped forward.

"First of all, I would like to thank everyone for attending this celebration."

He paused, letting people clap, holler and cheer.

"But tonight isn't just about my company and it's 79th anniversary."  The older Kim stepped aside, letting the spotlight fall on a certain door. Those doors slowly opened, and Sehun tensed immediately.

Because out from those doors came three people. Yixing, dressed in a suit and dawned a smirk on his face. Tao and Kris, who trailed behind him, looking like models straight off a runway. Luhan was too in shock to wonder how his nice new Chinese friends knew Yixing.

Mr.Kim laughed, "Look at those models, always making a scene." Yixing joined next to Sehun's father. The older man whispered something in the dimpled male's cheek and he smiled widely. Luhan noticed Sehun's fists curling up as Yixing made eye contact with them.

"My dear friend, Headmaster Oh has his own announcement."

Sehun felt his heart drop to his stomach. This was clearly important but his father didn't speak a word too him in weeks. Headmaster Oh stepped forward, one hand on Yixing's back, "Hello dear friends. I don't want to keep you all waiting, I'm sure you want to get to the food and alcohol. So I'll make my announcement short and sweet."

His words made the room ripple in light laughter but all of Sehun's friends and Sehun himself looked tensed and uncomfortable.

"Many of you know my son Sehun, but I am introducing you to my second son, Yixing."

Yixing stepped forward and bowed to the audience, who clapped for him.

"Yixing studied in China and America all his life and came here to finish his final year in my college. For certain reasons."

Sehun felt dread consume his body. He knew what was happening. He ing should've known what Yixing was after.

Headmaster Oh avoided Sehun's stare, "He is well trained, he's very smart, cunning and knows best. Yixing, my son, is next in line to take over my legacy."

The wine glass dropped from Sehun's hand.

His throne. 
His crown that was promised to him...gone.

Yixing had just dethroned Sehun.

The dimpled male turned to scan through the crowd. He stopped when his eyes met Sehun's stormy orbs. Yixing smirked then cocked an eyebrow as if to say, 'Your move'.

 


Ugh I'm so sorry if this chapter . It was mostly a filler chapter and it was all over the place.

I didn't edit either because I'm sick and currently suffering god's wrath. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!