Picture 27: Keep them close

Polaroid

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, first I went to the Monsta X concert in NYC (which was ing amazing im still shook) and then Exo kokobop and I'm not kokoOkay so 


"I HATE YOU." Kyungsoo screamed.

Chanyeol let out a loud groan, "You are the absolute worst."

Jongdae kicked his feet in the air as he tried to regain control, "I will kill each and every single one of you."

Jongin giggled manically as he pressed the button his finger was hovering over for the last ten seconds, "Hey Jongdae, say hello to my little friend." Jongdae, who had just swerved into first place, let out a loud scream when he saw the little blue shell pop up on his screen, "You didn't."

Jongin smirked, "Oh yes I did." He laughed as he watched Jongdae's little Mario get blasted off the side of the road, " it!" He taunted as he finished in first, the little Peach on a motorcycle celebrating. Kyungsoo's Bowser finished in third with Chanyeol finishing in forth with his Donkey Kong.

Poor Jongdae straggled in 11th, due to the unexpected attack from Jongin. He pouted as he watched Mario started crying on screen, "So close." He hissed. Luhan and Sehun took refuge on the couch, watching the four play the video game. They were siting on the floor of Sehun's dorm, which was as big as a quad. There was almost ten feet of space between the T.V mounted on the wall and the couch.

Kyungsoo was sitting up, with Chanyeol laying down next to him. Jongin also lay flat on his stomach, resting his weight on his elbows as he concentrated on the screen.
Luhan turned around (he was in Sehun's lap), "What are they playing?" Sehun's eyes widened, "You've..never played Mario Cart before?" Luhan shook his head.

From the ground, Jongdae let out a scandalous gasp, "Oh my god, did your childhood mean nothing to you?!" Kyungsoo smacked the back of the lanky male's head. Sehun stood up, pulling Luhan along with him. He sat next to Jongdae who gave his controller up after getting beat up by Kyungsoo. "Sit." Sehun said, patting his thighs.
Luhan grinned and sat in his boyfriend's lap, taking in his musky scent as he wrapped his arms around Luhan. He held the controller in front of the pink haired male, showing him the controls. "Here, I'll change it so it's just us racing." Chanyeol said, going through the settings. Luhan grinned at him appreciatively. 

"Okay you got it?" Sehun said as he finished the mini tutorial. Luhan nodded and took the controls. He scrunched his face as he look at his first struggle. Toad or Toadette?  They were both very cute. Luhan decided to go for Toadette because he liked her dress. The race started and Chanyeol began yelling. Kyungsoo was trying his best to knock into Chanyeol.

Luhan giggled as he tried to overtake Jongin. Sehun kicked the tan male's back and Jongin immediately slowed, letting Luhan come up in first. Like that, Jongdae and Sehun messed with the three players, letting Luhan finish in first. "Wow cutie! You're a natural." Jongdae said, pinching the pink haired male's cheek.

Luhan rolled his eyes, "I knew you guys were letting me win." Chanyeol hissed, "Busted."
"I really appreciate you guys though. You're my best friends and I wouldn't want anyone else to have that title."

Jongdae let out a high pitched squeal, "Aw, cutie!" He tackled Luhan, hugging the male tightly as they crashed to the ground. Chanyeol shrugged and joined the hug. Kyungsoo sat on top of Chanyeol, adding to the dog pile. Now they were looking at Sehun, who shook his head, "No. I ain't hugging anyone who isn't Luhan."

Chanyeol grinned, looking quite scary to Sehun, "Come on, bring it in Oh. I know you want to." Sehun looked at Luhan for help but all he got were motions to join them. Sehun sighed heavily, letting the others know that this heavily pained him. He slowly leaned forward, letting Chanyeol grab his waist and bring him down. Sehun let out a yelp as he fell into the dog pile. "I love you guys!" Chanyeol said happily, nuzzling Kyungsoo's neck.

"Uh...is this a bad time?" Four heads popped up to see Xiumin standing awkwardly by the door. Sehun was the first to stand up, his cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment. Jongdae let out a good natured love and held out his arms, "Want some of this love?" Xiumin shook his head, "I'll pass." He scrunched his nose, "And I really don't want to know what's happening here. I just came to take Luhan away." Luhan popped out from underneath the dog pile, his hair and clothes all messed up.

He stood up and grabbed Sehun's sweatshirt. It was all he needed since the weather was starting to warm mid-March. Sehun frowned as he watched his boyfriend fix his hair and slip on his shoes, "You're leaving?" Luhan turned around and smile. He padded back towards Sehun and gave him a tight squeeze, "Not for long." Xiumin gagged, "Disgusting." Chanyeol popped his head up, like a little prairie dog, "What? What did he say?" Sehun glared at Xiumin, "Nothing. I'm heading back to my dorm. I'll see you losers later." With that, he stood up, pressed a kiss on Luhan's cheek and left the dorm. Xiumin held out his arm for Luhan to take, "Let's go LuLu."



Xiumin and Luhan walked through campus. Like old times, Xiumin was talking while Luhan was listening. Even though basically the entire college knew about Luhan, he was still uncomfortable using sign language in public. He wasn't fond of the stares he received. "So, actually I'm scheduled to give two new students a tour of the campus. Want to come along?" Luhan nodded, seeing no harm in tagging along. 

Xiumin smiled and pinched Luhan's cheek, "Aww, what a good friend you are." Luhan smiled and snuggled closer to his best friend. He had missed Xiumin while he was gone and he didn't want the older male to feel so sad. Luhan would do anything to make his friend smile. Xiumin and Luhan walked to the student resource office where two students were waiting in the lobby. One was on his phone, his hands laced with multiple rings and bracelets. He had a couple ear piercings as well. His blonde hair was spiked up and Luhan was intimidated. He seemed to have expensive taste. After hanging out with Jongin and Jongdae, Luhan recongnized the pricey brands. They looked casual enough, a green sweatshirt and jeans but Luhan knew the clothes were worth a lot more than they looked. The student looked up, eyeing Luhan and Xiumin as they walked closer, his fingers fiddling with the thick collar style choker around his neck.

The other student, if possible, was taller. Taller than even Chanyeol maybe. His hair was silver (Luhan didn't get what's with all these weird hair colors before remembering his own hair was pink) and swept to a side. As Luhan got closer, he noticed a couple of tattoos, just small ones on their wrists, forearms and base of their neck near their collarbones. Luhan subconsciously whimpered.

Xiumin tightened his grip on Luhan and smiled at the two newcomers, "Welcome, I'm Xiumin." Luhan's eyes widened at the language change. These students must be from China. The taller one nodded and bowed his head ever so slightly, "Kris. He's Tao." Xiumin grinned, "You speak Korean?" Kris shrugged, "English, and a bit of french too."

Xiumin blinked, "Oh..wow." He turned to Tao, who had put his phone away and found interest in Luhan, "Do you speak Korean?" Tao nodded, "A little." His voice was soft, raspy almost. It didn't match his appearance at all. He motioned towards Luhan, "This?"

Xiumin paused, before understanding what Tao had meant, "Oh! This is my best friend Luhan. He'll be accompanying us on the tour."

Tao frowned and mouthed Luhan's name, as if it was familiar, "You...no talk?" Luhan stiffened, slowly backing up behind Xiumin who stepped in front of Luhan protectively, "Yea, so? You have a problem with that?" Kris and Tao shook their heads, "I have a cousin who's friend is blind." Kris said.

"Just...rumors walking." Tao added. Kris nodded, "He means we have heard rumors, that's all." Xiumin smiled curtly, "Alright, guess we better start the tour." Luhan found out quickly that Tao was very clingy to Kris. The two walked very close to each other, the shorter male was always latched onto the taller's arm. He had curious eyes, drinking in everything around him. Kris was cool. He had an aura of power around him.
Just by standing in one place caused attention to be drawn to them.

But he was surprisingly nice. He walked alongside Luhan, asking yes or no questions. He seemed to be genuinely interested in getting to know the pink haired male. Luhan answered his questions, happy to make another friend. The tall male asked certain questions that made Luhan uncomfortable, like if he was born without a voice or was it due to an accident. But Luhan didn't mind answering, he was sure Kris was just trying to get to know him better.

Tao, although he didn't know the language well, made comments on everything. Little sarcastic snippets that remained Luhan of Sehun. He switched between Chinese and Korean. Although he spoke more in the latter. Kris scolded him every time he slipped in Chinese, saying that Tao needed to become fluent. Luhan had decided at the end of the tour. Kris and Tao were okay. Xiumin checked his watch, "It's around lunch time, would you want us to show you a good place to eat?"

Tao nodded, patting his stomach, "It's yelling." Kris snorted, "Growling babe, your stomach is growling." 

Tao flushed pink, embarrassed that he used the wrong word. Xiumin laughed and started walking, "Come on, I know a really good place." The brown haired male led them to a Chinese restaurant just off of campus. They had gotten a table in the back, for privacy and were continuing their conversations. Xiumin picked up a menu and flipped through it, "I'm feeling a traditional Chinese hotpot." Tao's eyes widened in joy. He gently tugged at Kris's sleeve, causing the other male to grin, "That's good."

Xiumin nodded and got the attention of the waiter. Luhan played with his fingers as he waited for Xiumin to be done placing their order. Kris had an arm around Tao, his head leaned towards the shorter male. Kris whispered something in Tao's ear, so low that Luhan couldn't hear it. Even if he was sitting right next to the Chinese male. Tao flushed and muttered something back, clearly tripping over his words. Kris smirked and grabbed Tao's chin with two fingers and pulled him closer. Luhan diverted his eyes before their lips met.

"Ugh, you guys are so gross."

Luhan looked up to see two people standing by their table. It was Sehun's half brother, Yixing and Jongdae. Yixing smiled softly when he caught sight of Luhan, "Hello." He said politely, bowing his head. Luhan nodded in return, choosing to keep an eye on the dimpled male. There was more to Yixing than the black haired male let on.

Jongdae just raised a hand, "Hello cutie, mind if we join?" Xiumin scrunched his face but scooted over, making room for Jongdae to slip in between him and Luhan, "What are you doing here?" Jongdae poked Luhan's nose playfully, making the pink haired male smile, "Hanging out with the other Cuz. Someone's got to show him around and Sehun rather jump off his balcony then spend five minutes with Yixing."

Jongdae looked up sheepishly, "No offense." Yixing scoffed and took a seat next to Xiumin, "None taken." He turned to the brown haired male next to him, "Hello, I'm Zhang Yixing."

Xiumin made a small 'o' with his mouth, "I know, Luhan and Sehun told me about you."
Yixing smiled, "Oh, is that so?" 

Luhan nodded before getting distracted by Jongdae sticking two chopsticks in his mouth.  "Look cutie, I'm a walrus!" Luhan rolled his eyes and yanked the eating utensils out of Jongdae's mouth and hit him over the head with it. Tao and Xiumin laughed out loud as Jongdae rubbed his head, pouting at Luhan.

Luhan just playfully winked back at the male.

"Ah, our food is here." Luhan looked up at the sound of Kris's voice. The tall male was his lips as the waitress put down the steaming dishes.  Tao whined as Kris stopped him from digging in. "Why?" He said, pouting visibly. Kris motioned to the steam, "It's hot Tao, you'll burn yourself. Let me do it." Tao nodded and pointed out things he wanted.

Luhan watched the two with a smile. They sure were cute. Luhan liked this. He was meeting new friends, news friends that didn't judge and were just as nice as Kyungsoo or Chanyeol. But Luhan was going to be wary of Yixing. The dimpled male seemed to be interested in Luhan, even after Sehun made it clear that he was not available. 

There was no life in Yixing's light brown eyes either. He seemed very....non responsive. Luhan didn't know what was up with him. Luhan smiled as Kris fed Tao little samples; one hand underneath Tao's chin to catch any morsels that dropped from Kris's chopsticks. 
They were really cute.

On the other side of the table, Jongdae wiggled his eyebrows at Xiumin, "What about you Squirrel? Should I feed you too?"

Xiumin whacked him on the back of his head.