Picture 8: Secrets discussed and Secrets spilled

Polaroid

Xiumin was not expecting a flustered Luhan to be rushing through the front door and right into the bedroom. The door slammed loudly behind the blonde male and Xiumin could hear the loud thump of Luhan's body hitting his bed. Xiumin sighed as he grabbed his cup of coffee. He walked slowly to the bedroom door and knocked. Opening it carefully, he peeked his head in, "Lu?"

Xiumin snorted when he saw Luhan under the covers, "What happened Lu?"

The browned haired male walked to Luhan, sitting on the foot of his bed. He gently pulled back the covers to see a flustered Luhan huddled underneath. Xiumin frowned, "Where were you last night?"

Luhan's cheeks turned bright pink as the small male tried to hide under the covers. Xiumin sighed and set down his coffee mug. He grabbed Luhan's lilac bedsheets and pulled. The covers were torn away to reveal Luhan still in the clothes from yesterday. Xiumin threw the blanket on his own bed and held up his fingers. He wiggled then threateningly, "Are you going to tell me, or am I going to have to tickle the answers out of you."

Luhan held both hands up in surrender. Xiumin grinned victoriously as Luhan started to sign the whole story. Starting with him going to the library, everyone leaving except him and Sehun. (Luhan had to kick Xiumin at that point because the older male was making some very dirty gestures). Luhan didn't leave out the fact about how embarrassed himself by hanging onto Sehun like a baby koala. Xiumin was full on grinning by the time Luhan was done with his story.

"I gotta tell someone oh my god. You guys are too cute!" Xiumin squealed. He fumbled for his phone and pressed on the screen a couple times before putting the phone against his ear. Luhan rolled his eyes as he watched Xiumin wriggle in his spot.

"Hey! Babe guess what!"

Luhan snorted, Xiumin must have called Injeon.

"No I didn't get an A on that test.....no!....I thought you said you wouldn't bring that up again.....for 's sake, it's not about me!" Xiumin got up and hurried into the other room while gossiping to his girlfriend.

Luhan sighed as he slumped back into his pillow, pulling the covers over his head. Underneath him, his phone buzzed. Luhan groaned as he pulled the phone from out underneath him and thumbed in the password. He squinted his eyes at the bright screen and opened up his messenger app.

KyungDoo: you sly sneaky you

LuLu: what are you talking about

KyungDoo: I'm talking about the library incident

LuLu: how did you find out about that?!

KyungDoo: Sehun

KyungDoo: He's legit ting himself

LuLu: is that good or bad

KyungDoo: great!

KyungDoo: I've never seen him get so excited about something

Lulu: what do u mean

KyungDoo: like

KyungDoo: Sehun is kinda emotionless but he smiles so easily around you

KyungDoo: keep up the good work 👍🏼

Luhan shut off his phone and held it to his chest. A smile appeared on his face as the words, "smiles so easily around you." floated around his head.

Sehun smiled.

Luhan squealed.

Sehun smiled because of him.



 

Jongin hummed happily as he swung his keys side to side. Sweat was dripping down his neck from his hair and he was still breathing heavily. A towel was perched on his shoulders, soaking up any sweat that may have rolled down his tan skin. Jongin was just coming home from his dance classes. It was growing dark earlier and earlier with each day. The nights were getting longer and the temperature was slowly dropping.

Jongin could no longer prance around in just short sleeved shirts. He shivered as he walked towards Sehun's dorm room. The showers were better over in the class A building. Sehun didn't mind Jongin showering in his dorm as long as he didn't use up all the hot water. Jongin rummaged through his pockets, pulling out a spare key he stole from Sehun and inserted in the door lock. He twisted and grinned when he heard the door unlock. He was about to burst into the room when he heard loud shouts.

"You didn't have to tell him!"

There was an aggravated sigh and a loud thump. Jongin's eyes widened when he heard Kyungsoo yell back, "So? What if Luhan knows? He's probably freaking out like you are!"

Sehun growled, "I ing pulled him into my lap when he was asleep! I don't think he wants to talk about me."

Jongin flinched when he heard another loud crash, "Stop being so dense Oh Sehun! Why can't you just admit you like him?"

There was a prolonged silence. Jongin could hear his heart rapidly beating.

"Drop it."

"No! I want to know! Is this because of what happened when you were younger?"

"I said drop it!"

"Is it because of Luhan? You can't bring yourself to be attracted to someone who's different."

"Stop." Sehun's voice was quivering, like he was about to cry. Jongin had never heard Sehun's voice sound so unstable.

"No tell me." Kyungsoo kept insisting, "You can't bring yourself to like a boy who can't talk?"

"STOP." Sehun roared and Jongin flinched when he heard glass shatter.

"GET. OUT."

Jongin quickly shut the door and ran to hid in another doorway. Seconds later, a fuming Kyungsoo came rushing out of the high class dorm. He tugged his boots on angrily. The black haired male turned around and banged on the closed door behind him, "Remember this Sehun. Luhan may be mute but he's human too. He has feelings."

With that, the short male stormed away, leaving Jongin in pure confusion of what he had just heard.

Can't talk?

Mute?

Jongin needed to see Luhan....now.