Picture 26: Old bridges that need to be burned

Polaroid

"Thank you Secretary Yun." 
Xiumin clicked the red button on his phone screen, effectively ending the call. His head hurt, a lot. 
After what seemed like hundreds of calls, the deal between the Kim finance group and Injeon's family company was broken. Xiumin was very influential, despite being a 22 year old college student. He proved himself since he was young, accompanying his father when he went to work.

He grew up with the company. And he hated seeing it being brought down by a leech named Injeon.  Her family company was suffering and since the two families were friends, the arrangement was made.  Now that the Kim finance group pulled out and sold all their stocks, it was only time before their company hit the ground and burned.

After Injeon was exposed, Kyungsoo tackled her.

Actually, he didn't full on tackle her. He just went behind her and held her in place as Chanyeol called the cops, for harassing and stalking Luhan and Sehun. The two had set restraining orders against the crazy and she was sent back to America. Juni was no where to be seen. After Sehun chewed her out, she had the decency to not show her face. Whether she went back to London or not, Xiumin didn't care.

He opened a bottle of painkillers and popped two in his mouth, washing it down with a glass of water. He was done with love for now. His heart had been ripped out of his chest, stomped on and thrown away. His mind was barely healing, he didn't need the extra pain. Jongdae proved himself a good friend. The impish male was the life of the party. He made the days bearable. Xiumin finds it uncomfortable when the latter hits on him but then again, Jongdae hits on everyone. Xiumin was just grateful because Jongdae was a good distraction.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by faint knocking on the door. Xiumin downed the rest of the water and went to open the door. Jongdae stood, in his full glory, smiling widely, "There he is! Man of the hour."

Xiumin groaned, "What do you want Jongdae?"

Jongdae shrugged his shoulders, "Just visiting. Where's Lu?"

Xiumin flipped through a magazine that he picked up from the coffee table, "Class. He'll be out in ten." Jongdae nodded and slumped on the couch, placing his feet on the table. Xiumin scrunched his face and smacked Jongdae's shins with the magazine he had in hand, "You barbarian, take those off."

Jongdae stuck his tongue out and went to untie his boots when his phone rang. Xiumin snorted at his ringtone.

Hump me~ me~ daddy better make me cho-

Jongdae fumbled for his phone as Xiumin laughed.

"Hello?"

"Mind telling why he's here?"

Jongdae looked at his phone screen to check who had called him. It was Sehun.

"Gotta be more specific than that Cuz, who are you talking about?"

"Come to my dorm, you'll see. He's standing outside."

Jongdae sighed and stood up, "King Oh requests my presence. Gotta go Squirrel, stay out of trouble!" With that, Jongdae left the apartment, just as fast as he arrived.

Xiumin smiled softly, "What an odd boy.




 

Sehun growled in frustration as he checked the peephole once more. That stupid dimpled male was still there. Sehun was conflicted, he wanted to go out there and punch Yixing but he also wanted to ignore the male and pretend he didn't exist. Jongdae had arrived just in time. Sehun had to go pick up Luhan from his class in another five minutes. The building he was in was just across the field from Sehun's apartment building but he did not like Luhan waiting for him, nor did he like the male walking by himself.

Especially since Yixing was here. Which meant his stupid two goonies were with him. No thank you. Sehun preferred his boyfriend to be well away from the three troublemakers.

"Oh my god, Yixing is that you?!"

Jongdae's voice was loud and clear. Sehun looked through the peephole again to see Jongdae greet Yixing with a hug.

Traitor.

"It's been so long! How are you?" Jongdae asked with a friendly tone. Yixing grinned and opened his mouth to answer. Before he could, Sehun burst out of his dorm.

"Oh so I did get the right room."

Sehun rolled his eyes and pulled on his jacket. He thumbed through his phone as he pressed the button to go down on the elevator.

Tol mean bean🖤I'll be there in two

The response was quick.

BabyLu: Okay <3

Sehun grinned subconsciously. How cute. Luhan had sent him a heart.

"Well look at that, you do have emotions." The dimpled male said. And much to Sehun's dismay, he got on the elevator with the tall male. Jongdae stayed back, which was unfortunate. There was no one left to stop Sehun from strangling Yixing. But Sehun ignored him. In just a couple of minutes, he's going to see Luhan again. He's going to get a kiss on the cheek and then perhaps a coffee date.

Yixing rambled on but Sehun ignored him. That is, until he brought up Luhan.

"Hey I forgot to ask you, who was that cutie in the coffee shop?"

Sehun clenched his jaw, "None of your buisness."

Yixing frowned, "No, I have something for him. I want to see him."

Sehun stopped in his tracks. Yixing bumped into him, not expected Sehun to stop so abruptly. The black haired male turned around and viciously poked at Yixing's chest, "You are not going to give him anything. You are not going to talk to him, you are not going to look at him."

Sehun moved closer, looking down even more at the shorter male, "You are not going to even think about him."

Yixing let out a laugh as he spun around Sehun, walking in the direction they originally were heading, "Wow Sehun, you haven't changed a bit. Still that control freak who drives people away."

Sehun clenched his fists, trying his hardest not to turn around and land one directly on Yixing's nose. But the dimpled male was saved. By a little angel. All of Sehun's irritations melted away when he saw his boyfriend running towards him.

His oversized winter coat that hung off his shoulders looked a lot like Sehun's. As Luhan got closer, Sehun scolded him about not zipping up his jacket. Luhan rolled his eyes and pulled at Sehun's jacket, making him bend down so Luhan could connect their lips. Sehun forgot about Yixing as he pulled the pink haired male closer to him, shielding him from the cold wind that was picking up. Luhan separated them when he heard a faint cough.

He pulled away, his cheeks and nose bright red to see Yixing standing a couple feet away, looking very uncomfortable. This made Sehun happy.

Luhan turned to Sehun. He didn't have to sign anything because Sehun knew there was only one thing his smaller boyfriend could be asking.

Who was this stranger?

Yixing blinked and bowed lowly to Luhan, "Hello Luhan-ssi, nice to see you again. I have something for you." He said, ping his coat. Luhan looked at Sehun, wondering what could this stranger possibly have for Luhan. Sehun just shook his head. It was obvious that Sehun didn't like this new comer.

Yixing pulled out a book from his coat pocket and handed it to Luhan, who took it with a wide smile. He had forgotten it at the café two days ago when Sehun dragged him out of the shop. Luhan slipped the book in his backpack and bowed to Yixing, showing his thanks.

"Alright let's go." Sehun said, intertwining his fingers with Luhan's. Yixing spoke up before they could walk away, "Wait! I haven't introduced myself!"

Luhan tugged at Sehun's arm, glaring at him to be polite. Sehun sighed and let go of Luhan. He couldn't win against the smaller male. "Yixing, this is Luhan. My boyfriend."

Yixing smiled, "Hello Luhan, I'm Yixing. Sehun's brother."

Luhan's eyes widened comically. He turned around, quickly signing something to Sehun, "Is this true?"

Sehun rubbed his forehead with two fingers, a habit he picked up from his father, "Half brother." Yixing nodded, "Same dad, different mom. Sehun couldn't believe it either, I had to show him my birth certificate to prove it."

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the company." Luhan smacked Sehun's torso. The black haired male gritted his teeth, "I'm sorry, but me and Luhan have a date to get to."

"You mean Luhan and I, no worries, I don't expect a moron like you to use proper grammar." Yixing waved cheerfully at Luhan, "I'll see you around."

With that the dimpled male walked away, hands in his pockets and whistling a familiar tone. Luhan blinked, confused at the dynamics of the two brothers. Sehun growled, "Man I hate that guy."





 

"Explain to me, how is he your brother again?"

Sehun stirred his coffee half heartedly. He had met up with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo in the cafe and the four of them were now sitting in Luhan's booth, "My dad and my mom had me. My dad cheated and they divorced. He married that woman and they had Yixing. And then my dad cheated again with my mom and divorced Yixing's mother. And then he remarried my mom."

All he got were three blank stares.

"I never said it was simple." Sehun took the stirring straw out of his coffee and dropped it on the napkin, "Yixing is known as the bastard child, illegitimate son. My father likes him more then he likes me. Yet I am the one who's supposed to be headmaster after him." Sehun sipped at his coffee, ignoring the three pitiful stares, "Yixing gets to do whatever he wants but he holds a grudge on me. I don't know why, he's always been out to get me."

Kyungsoo coughed, "Is he...um. Is he the one that stole Mi-"

Sehun cut him off with a hard glare, "We do not talk about her."

Luhan looked at his boyfriend and Kyungsoo. Sehun had his jaw clenched as he stared the shorter male down. There was something that happened. Before Luhan met Sehun. Judging by the tension at the table, it was big.

Luhan knew he had no place asking about it but he was curious.

What was Sehun's past?